Tits In Tops Hall Of Fame - Please Vote!

my fisrt big boobs idol was Mary Waters Born in 1953 (70 yeats old) she was a sex symbol with a luscious body and big natural boobs
her measurments was 48/32/40 F CUP 5FT10 height and 170 lb it was a chubby queen

Attachments

• 1181835497daa9abf5a.jpg
    1181835497daa9abf5a.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 658
  • 1181835497da9709d7c.jpg
    1181835497da9709d7c.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
I can remember seeing Mary in magazines. One of my all time favourites. One of the very first big boob models.

Nadine jansen
Abbi Secraa
Miosotis
Kristina Milan
Milena Velba
Éden Mor
Boobscarol
Busty Ema
Cassieopia
Kaori
Lana Kendrickx

Last edited:
Nadine jansen
Abbi Secraa
Miosotis
Kristina Milan
Milena Velba
Éden Mor
Boobscarol
Cassieopia
Kaori
Lana Kendrickx
We have the same taste when it comes to the ladies, my friend. I would also list Nadine and Abbi #1 and #2.

We have the same taste when it comes to the ladies, my friend. I would also list Nadine and Abbi #1 and #2.
For me Nadine is always the Queen at 40 years old
I love Abbi she is very beautiful,.. and maybe she has the most beautiful boobs
Miosotis and Christina are incredible i Love these girl, i made several cam with Christina mainly when she was prégnant, she has gigantic tits like her body, she was very very exciting with some udders full of Milk,...

Last edited:
1. Specialmoons
2. Specialmoons
3. Specialmoons
4. Specialmoons
5. Specialmoons
6. Specialmoons
7. Specialmoons
8. Specialmoons
9. Specialmoons
10. Rhettal

xD

For me Nadine is always the Queen at 40 years old
I love Abbi she is very beautiful,.. and maybe she has the most beautiful boobs
Miosotis and Christina are incredible i Love these girl, i made several cam with Christina mainly when she was prégnant, she has gigantic tits like her body, she was very very exciting with some udders full of Milk,...
Yes, Nadine is the Queen and Uber Alles. Best breasts ever, IMO. It has been such a gift that she has modeled for the past 23 years and we have been able to enjoy the different stages she has gone through, including 2 pregnancies. I hope she continues her OF at least another 20 years, though she's mentioned she plans on going only about another 4 years. She'll still be incredible and beautiful 20,30, and 40 years from now.

Minka
Kayla Kleevage
Dawn Stone
Sara Stone
Giana Michaels
Jenna Chapple (R.I.P)
Kerry Marie

Last edited:
I vote Abbi Secraa.

The Biggest Fucking titties with a petite body frame. Her Bratio is just as ridiculous as the likes of Miosotis except she produces more content and she works the camera so well with those Massive Juggs.
Only problem is she gets away with doing too little…see one pic and you have seen all.