Tits I fucked

Caper

Reaction score
The pic I posted is from a previous coworker. We worked together for a while and obviously I was always trying to see her boobs. We got pretty close and started flirting and she sent some pics and eventually we hooked up and I did get to fuck her beautiful tits. It was one of the best titfucks I ever had and came between them. As the picture suggests, they are the perfect mix of soft and firm!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513-075554~2.png
    Screenshot_20230513-075554~2.png
    868.4 KB · Views: 2,716
These tits were an amazing titfuck. We were friends for a long time and there was always sexual tension. She sent some pics and things escalated and we got together a few times. I had one major goal in mind and that was to cum between her huge tits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601-091956~2.png
    Screenshot_20230601-091956~2.png
    989 KB · Views: 1,098
These tits were an amazing titfuck. We were friends for a long time and there was always sexual tension. She sent some pics and things escalated and we got together a few times. I had one major goal in mind and that was to cum between her huge tits.
Damn, those are near perfect tits.

You went to heaven

I thing on the side, but never my gf. We both knew the botty call protocols.
I think this whole ‘fat / thin thing’ is totally disgusting..We all dream of certain types of women, but the fact is, most women with very large breasts have a frame to match. Not always, but 8 times out of ten I reckon it’s true. What are your thoughts?

I think this whole ‘fat / thin thing’ is totally disgusting..We all dream of certain types of women, but the fact is, most women with very large breasts have a frame to match. Not always, but 8 times out of ten I reckon it’s true. What are your thoughts?
There's an entire discussion on this, which has been addressed in the General Discussion sub-forum.
But I agree. Each to their own. Preference is a personal thing as is a vision of perfection. :)

There's an entire discussion on this, which has been addressed in the General Discussion sub-forum.
But I agree. Each to their own. Preference is a personal thing as is a vision of perfection. :)
BBWs FTW :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I gave these Arabic tits a good fucking. I soaked them after no-nut-November. Peter North would have been proud.

wow, those tattoos are amazing. looks like she had a tummy tuck & lift/reduction and had them covered up, gorj

Nobody famous. Divorcee I know….

Attachments

• Image_1 2020-04-10_04-47-08.jpeg
    Image_1 2020-04-10_04-47-08.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_3964.jpeg
    IMG_3964.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_3963.jpeg
    IMG_3963.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_4551.jpeg
    IMG_4551.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 636
  • Image_1 2020-07-11_23-22-50.jpeg
    Image_1 2020-07-11_23-22-50.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 653
Last edited by a moderator:
I get that, being predominantly of fatty tissue, natural breasts will tend to be more prevalent among the larger women.....and far less common than on those with slim frames. That said, there's a notable difference between a couple extra pounds (which can look REALLY good) and being obese. To each his own, but I'd prefer mine at least reasonably close to "in shape".

The pic I posted is from a previous coworker. We worked together for a while and obviously I was always trying to see her boobs. We got pretty close and started flirting and she sent some pics and eventually we hooked up and I did get to fuck her beautiful tits. It was one of the best titfucks I ever had and came between them. As the picture suggests, they are the perfect mix of soft and firm!
Very exciting..