titman04 - single mom juggs at the mall

T

titman04

Picked this one up a few weeks ago, but I've been too busy to post yet.

So I'm walking through the mall after picking up a few goods, and I see this young woman walking with her 4 year old son. And I spot no ring on the hand. Heading in a similar direction. And when I saw those juggs pressing out in her tight sweater, I immediately thought of how I could approach her. I've never tried approaching a woman while she's with her kid, but I just thought what the hell, I have nothing to lose. So, for exactly these occasions, I always carry an A5 notepad and a pen on my person at all times. I scribble my name and number on a page, tear it out and follow her at a distance. She heads into this one convenience store, and I walk up slowly to her while she's getting a basket. She makes eye contact. So I walk up to her, and tell her I think she's beautiful, and that I had to give her this note. I them tell her I hope she enjoys her day further. So about two days ago by before I get a WhatsApp from her, reminding me of who she is and telling me she thought I was very cute. We start talking over the next few days and agree to meet up. Just got a coffee, felt those juggs up and then had a quickie in a bathroom at a restaurant. Decided to cut things off as I can't deal with a kid in the picture. She quite short and has a huge ass and huge boobs.

Attachments

• IMG-20210915-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20210915-WA0014.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,339
Those juggs. The ring she wore here was for, and I quote "I wear it sometimes so men would stop approaching me when I go out, as all they look at are my boobs." Definitely would not have approached her if she was wearing it that day. Guess it was my lucky day.

Attachments

• IMG-20210915-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20210915-WA0020.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,094
  • IMG-20210915-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20210915-WA0015.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,063
  • IMG-20210915-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20210915-WA0021.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,020

So I'm walking through the mall after picking up a few goods, and I see this young woman walking with her 4 year old son. And I spot no ring on the hand. Heading in a similar direction. And when I saw those juggs pressing out in her tight sweater, I immediately thought of how I could approach her. I've never tried approaching a woman while she's with her kid, but I just thought what the hell, I have nothing to lose. So, for exactly these occasions, I always carry an A5 notepad and a pen on my person at all times. I scribble my name and number on a page, tear it out and follow her at a distance. She heads into this one convenience store, and I walk up slowly to her while she's getting a basket. She makes eye contact. So I walk up to her, and tell her I think she's beautiful, and that I had to give her this note. I them tell her I hope she enjoys her day further. So about two days ago by before I get a WhatsApp from her, reminding me of who she is and telling me she thought I was very cute. We start talking over the next few days and agree to meet up. Just got a coffee, felt those juggs up and then had a quickie in a bathroom at a restaurant. Decided to cut things off as I can't deal with a kid in the picture. She quite short and has a huge ass and huge boobs.
Dude! You‘re awesome! Did you meet her more than once since then? And do u maybe have more pics/ vids of her?

Gorgeous ass! With a figure like that I wouldn’t care how many kids she had

Those juggs. The ring she wore here was for, and I quote "I wear it sometimes so men would stop approaching me when I go out, as all they look at are my boobs." Definitely would not have approached her if she was wearing it that day. Guess it was my lucky day.
Those are golden hooters

Thanks bro! Haven’t seen her since, but still in contact. Will see how things go, but not a big fan because of the kid involved. Will see if I can get more material!
You are eatin good if you’re passing up tail like that. She’s hot!!

damn thats a great catch, hope u enjoy her thorougly and get us some thing...LOL..would love to see her big boobs fucked;)

I'd invested a little bit. Maybe she's a treasure, kid or not