titman04 - kindergarden teacher

T

titman04

So I added this hottie on Facebook a few weeks ago and sent her message. The usual MO, get to know her a bit and start talking on the phone after a day or two. Ended up meeting up for a coffee last week. We got to the restaurant together, since I picked her up, and she wouldn't stop caressing my shoulders in the car. Ended up asking her while driving what size those monsters are. She said 40H giants. We barely spent an hour eating lunch when she said she needs to know what's in my pants. Ended up 30 minutes later with my face in those juggs and in her throat. Sadly she didn't want me to take naked photos, so these are all I have. Was a memorable experience!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210908-141046_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210908-141046_Gallery.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 5,914
  • SmartSelect_20210908-141033_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210908-141033_Gallery.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 5,747
  • SmartSelect_20210908-141018_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210908-141018_Gallery.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 5,729
So I added this hottie on Facebook a few weeks ago and sent her message. The usual MO, get to know her a bit and start talking on the phone after a day or two. Ended up meeting up for a coffee last week. We got to the restaurant together, since I picked her up, and she wouldn't stop caressing my shoulders in the car. Ended up asking her while driving what size those monsters are. She said 40H giants. We barely spent an hour eating lunch when she said she needs to know what's in my pants. Ended up 30 minutes later with my face in those juggs and in her throat. Sadly she didn't want me to take naked photos, so these are all I have. Was a memorable experience!
My man!! they look huge

I c
My man!! they look huge

I can’t tell what ethnicity is she?

It must have been an unforgettable experience, great body that that goddess has

how do you find these girls on facebook in your area? whats your method

Damn dude! Good find. Hoping she sends you pics!

Damn those juggs are so huge, did you get to fuck them/cum on those huge monsters?;

Literally just scope chicks out on Facebook, insta and Tinder bro. It’s all literally a numbers game. Contact as many chicks as you can and some are bound to be open.
Yeah but I guess the biggest hurdle is finding ones in your area. Tinder has a location search but not the others

any summer pics would be amazing