titfuck and cumming between fake tits

I've only been with one girl who had implants, so I may not know what I'm talking about, LOL. But for me, natural tits are so much softer and pliable that I enjoyed titfucking them much more. Has anyone else had that experience?
Second that. Huge full natural tits are the best for titty fucking hands down.

While I've had fucked girls w fake tits I've never had them big enough to titty fuck (at least by my standards for a decent titty fuck).
I've been lucky to titty fuck a few of the biggest natural tits out there though and it was a heavenly feeling...makes me wonder now if big fake tits would feel that good.
They would have to be Wendy Whoppers/Chelsea Charms size I would imagine to be a good one, not the D/DD fake tits you see at the gym.

While I've had fucked girls w fake tits I've never had them big enough to titty fuck (at least by my standards for a decent titty fuck).
I've been lucky to titty fuck a few of the biggest natural tits out there though and it was a heavenly feeling...makes me wonder now if big fake tits would feel that good.
They would have to be Wendy Whoppers/Chelsea Charms size I would imagine to be a good one, not the D/DD fake tits you see at the gym.
Would like to hear more on thos exploits huambrillo. Do share. Which were the biggest?

anyone else guys bump videos pics stories providers anything fake tits related

Before she went MIA, I got to meet Elizabeth Starr about a year ago. Biggest tits I got to be with. After a nice bj, and titplay, I was ready to go to town on those knockers. The pressure I felt while fucking them was intense. The view, grabbing on to them, and hear the smacking sound with every thrust I made was too much.

Ok guys let me know any stories videos pics about titfucking fake tits women I know alot of ppl have this fetish with implants. Everything about fake titted women turn me on the rippling the veins everything whenever I see a woman with big fake tits I start sweating and in my personal life that's the best way to orgasm is between big fake tits so share your experiences