Titanictim1 aka Jenna Juggs ♦ BBW4U

Don't they realize that they could make a lot of money actually selling content, doing customs, selling private snapchat access, etc?

Scamming people can only go so far. Or maybe they are just a bunch of rookies.

If they were smart they would delete all the tweets that aren't about her off of Twitter and just promote her. And create alternate Twitter handles for the other girls and then they can retweet them.

She is hot and has incredibly gigantic tits rivaling Kaitie. But like her she just wears too much clothing. That video of her riding that dildo is pretty hot - I want to see more of her belly, and I definitely want to see if her ass is as fat as the rest of her.

And what's this talk about a Dropbox? Anyone get access to it? I'm guessing there is some sort of password on it?
Agreed. I also really want to see that belly and ass.

So it took ceejuggz a day to finally send me what i paid for, I bought what she said was dropbox but instead she just sent me everything through snapchat... I got the videos and the pics just was hoping more for the dropbox link. idk i agree with people here i dont think its her i think its someone trying to sell her stuff. which to me i dont mind as long as i have it.

So it took ceejuggz a day to finally send me what i paid for, I bought what she said was dropbox but instead she just sent me everything through snapchat... I got the videos and the pics just was hoping more for the dropbox link. idk i agree with people here i dont think its her i think its someone trying to sell her stuff. which to me i dont mind as long as i have it.
can you upload some of the stuff you got in here ?

It’s a wrap. Every time this account posts on SC it’s the same shit. Unless the actual woman realizes that she can make $$$ making her own new content I think the well has run with this one

Good point was supposed to get another model as well queen k. Didn’t deliver it to me. Not yet at least. Was hoping I would get content that wasn’t here to be honest.
Bummer dude but thanks for sharing what you got.

Good point was supposed to get another model as well queen k. Didn’t deliver it to me. Not yet at least. Was hoping I would get content that wasn’t here to be honest.
Whoever runs the account has some fire content. Not sure if it’s stolen or he was some kinda pimp but it’s obvious that he doesn’t have access to new shit. One of the time stamps for “Kapri” is over a year ago. I’ve looked all over the Internet for the real Jenna Juggs and Kapri and haven’t found squat