Tips to make my girl more confident

Martial9

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need some tips on how to make my girl more confident in herself when it comes to the bedroom.
She's a tad on the big side but nothing I don't like, and her tits are to die for
We've been together almost 5 years and I'd be lucky if I have seen her completely naked a handful a times, and when I do she's been drunk.

As you can imagine it frustrates me because she is still so self conscious about covering her body when we're fucking.

What can I do? I always try and reassure her and tell her I love her body the way it is but she hates how it is.

She needs to know or better see how other normal women look like I guess. Does that apply to her whole body or mainly her breasts?

There was a website that did just the latter so only on the boobs. Something with 007? and normal breast gallery

Maybe you should send some pics of her in bikini to me, so i can analyze them using advanced data and IA tools and provide u some useful insight.

From experience, talking about it to try to make her see that she really is beautiful, and paying a million compliments only goes so far. It's like the joke "how many psychologists does it change a lightbulb?" "just one, but the lightbulb must want to change" only she can change her self-image.

As far as I see it, there are two options:
- either she changes her physique, so it matches to what "she thinks she should look like" (putting it in quotation because it probably has to do with modern day beauty standards, which are bullshit)
- either she changes her mentality towards her self image. This could have to do with an underlying issue, and respectfully, therapy could help

There's also a third option, you could show a picture so we could all comment how pretty she is, and all these reactions could boost her self-confidence :)