Tips to help prevent reductions

Rdm7300

Reaction score
I’m sure everyone here would like to save the tatas. It seems like in the modern age most women I meet with large ones is planning to chop them off. Ultimately it’s their choice, but I’m wondering what can we do to keep them from doing it. It seems the biggest complaints are back pains and being able to wear certain outfits. How have you been able to help with pain relief? Anything that yielded long term relief? Any thing else?

I do in fact wonder if (ironically) having good sturdy heavy duty bras stuffed really big full will help keep their real boobs underneath more upright and take some of the weight/pressure off their back...maybe?

Don’t comment about their tits in every comment section of their posts (especially to ask about a reduction)

Don’t comment about their tits in every comment section of their posts (especially to ask about a reduction)
I am speaking of people I know personally. Also I never mention it they do. A lot of women really believe it’s the thing to do.

It’s a myth that large breasts “cause” upper back pain. There’s never been any study that reliable demonstrates the link.

MOST women who work in offices…..have upper back pain, hell, most people have some degree of upper back pain, but it’s especially common in women who work in offices due to hours of poor posture, weak rhomboids, traps and upper back muscles and short / tighten pec muscles.

They often falsely attribute this to large breasts, go through with a reduction to only find no improvement in pain symptoms.

Women are typically whimsical and easily influenced and they are most often inflicted by their peer group.

THIS is the core of the problem to me. Many of them want to fit in with their peer group and don’t want the extra attention that large breasts will inevitably get.

I don’t see any good solutions other than somehow glamorise big tits the way big asses has. Women will now go to all sorts of lengths to add more size to their backside, and yet they are still reducing large breasts in disappointing numbers.

I think it would take a cultural shift.

Women are typically whimsical and easily influenced and they are most often inflicted by their peer group.

THIS is the core of the problem to me. Many of them want to fit in with their peer group and don’t want the extra attention that large breasts will inevitably get.
I think this to be the reason too! Also the common idea of sagging breasts are not fitting in the normal picture breasts should be.

The neck problems are IMHO mostly caused by bad posture or bad fitted bras. Looking at what breasts weigh they only add a tiny percentage to the total body weight.

My idea would be to advice minimizer bras! The principle is pressing and spreading the volume to a wider area. It makes a huge difference in optical effect compared to bras that present them forward! Secondly: The weight is more closely added to the body weight making the excuse of back/ neck pain more questionable.

I hope there are some brands selling fashionable minimizer bras! On top of that: Any bra fitting sales lady will react positively and support the idea of buying these instead of reducing them.

Last edited:
Show them pics of post-op tits, then if they still prefer to have zombie tits I'm afraid you can't do nothing. Move on to the next.
That’s my issue. They lose sensitivity and look hacked. One girl wouldn’t do anything with the lights on after her procedure. I’d rather a naturally small chested woman over someone who has hacked them off.

Got my misses something i jokingly call body armor but its basically a very thick & tight swimsuit. Like a sportsbra on steroids and helps with the back pain & wearing other clothes. She has told me she wants a "reduction" after kids cause the pregnancy will make them tip into rediclous and i did what the others have posted and showed her post operation boobs. with all that plus some good arguement points from myself she now is set on a lift when we are older

Got my misses something i jokingly call body armor but its basically a very thick & tight swimsuit. Like a sportsbra on steroids and helps with the back pain & wearing other clothes. She has told me she wants a "reduction" after kids cause the pregnancy will make them tip into rediclous and i did what the others have posted and showed her post operation boobs. with all that plus some good arguement points from myself she now is set on a lift when we are older
Do you have a link?

Show them pics of post op infections and necrosis.

Job done.