TikTok Main Thread - Tips Tricks Advice Questions

I can right-click on one of them and then click Save Video. You might have to install DownThemAll or VideoDownloadHelper in Firefox, though.

I can right-click on one of them and then click Save Video. You might have to install DownThemAll or VideoDownloadHelper in Firefox, though.
right but is the video playable? its not for me.

It's playable. Do you need to click on it?

You can always try restarting Firefox with add-ons disabled.

It's playable. Do you need to click on it?

You can always try restarting Firefox with add-ons disabled.
interesting... so now urlebird is only showing 1 video.

she had 6-7 other videos before, which are gone on tiktok, but were still showing on urlebird

her first video was running to the song "ive got big titties"

but i never got a chance to see it.. damn..

Anyone knows why tiktok only loads about 4 - 5 videos now and will not scroll down anymore? Just has the dots at the bottom flickering but will not load anymore. This is on the web version.

Anyone knows why tiktok only loads about 4 - 5 videos now and will not scroll down anymore? Just has the dots at the bottom flickering but will not load anymore. This is on the web version.
same thing here. at least it's not just me with the prob. I sent a support message, so we'll see if i get any kinda response.

Yeah I keep seeing that videos cannot be displayed.

Admin bump. Was posted in the TikTok thread.

Yep. I am getting the same thing, too.

Also, after staying on a page for a few minutes, the error message pops up saying, No videos available (or something like that.

So its not just me lol

I don't have the tiktok app. I use my PC, but it seems it might work on phones if you have the app.

Due to an overload of Tiktok finds - thank you everyone - I find it time consuming to look through Tiktok profiles.

If it is allowed to ask this question: Is there a website that shows Tiktok videos in a different order other than their own 3 columns of videos. I'd prefer something of a gallery or something. And if possible one thats let people download the clips.

Interesting.
That would be very useful. :)

Also looking for something like this.

Even better would be able to sort by new on tiktok hashtags/sounds.

Every time I open a TikTok profile in Firefox none of the videos are displayed & I get an error message. This doesn't happen if I open the profile in Opera (which I don't like to use). I don't use any other browser apart from FF & this problem has only started happening today. Any ideas on a fix? Laymans terms simple explanations would be great as I'm not a tech expert. Many Thanks in advance.

Screenshot (2258).png

Every time I open a TikTok profile in Firefox none of the videos are displayed & I get an error message. This doesn't happen if I open the profile in Opera (which I don't like to use). I don't use any other browser apart from FF & this problem has only started happening today. Any ideas on a fix? Laymans terms simple explanations would be great as I'm not a tech expert. Many Thanks in advance.

View attachment 2469828
Hi, sorry you're having this problem. So I exclusively use Firefox too, and right now I'm not getting that problem.
This means that one of your add-ons is causing interference. Go under Tools/Add-ons in Firefox, or just type about:addons in the URL bar to view all of your add-ons.
Delete any of the ones you don't really need, and then restart Firefox.
Having used the software many years, I can safely say that any time a page doesn't work in Firefox, add-ons are to blame 95% of the time.

Every time I open a TikTok profile in Firefox..
I too use FF, and am not having that problem.

Though, I sometimes have problems downloading older vids.

As AntonioRosa mentioned, it would be your add-ons. If you use NoScript like me, you need to enable certain scripts (especially the verification one) for it to work.