TheyLoveBadu - Busty Latina (nudes)

Anyone followin her recent post on twitter? Seems like she goin broke cause apparently she now trynna give everyone all the content she scammed out of people … yikes

She be wylding, she be at target like. "Need $15 for yogurt, milk and cookies. Please cash app and ill send you unlimited videos and content, hurry up, im in line. "

She still didnt fall off as hard as y3llad1or.....she might as well have had a reduction at this point
I hate to say it but I have to agree, Yelladior fell off real bad, at one point n time this girl literally had some of the biggest titties in the game and now their ole shriveled up 70 yr old saggy ass granny titties smh hell naw!!!

That vid of her getting humped from behind by her friend was legendary. Too bad the clip was taken down.

didn't know who that was till now to be fair y3llad1or is like triple her breast size (50 N) all that weight and gravity that was bound to happen also y3lla look like she mid to late 30s badu not even 25 yet, maybe im just going to hard on this girl because she used to be my favorite but to me this change in 2 to 3 years is just crazy
before: perky, wideset, heavy,full, recoil and bounce was crazy from the titty drop
today: long titty, if she does a titty drop they just slap her chest and just dangle nipples facing the floor

Don't take this as hate this a titty forum im just yapping lol but theirs a reason why she don't post her full naked body on the TL anymore these 2 second clips and off angles not fooling me and BADU IF YOU READ THIS your body still top tier we love a good sag but im not just gonna sit here and act like her body didn't change
Looks like them thangs still thangin' to me. Beautiful face and body but I was never a fan of the filters and angles she used.

didn't know who that was till now to be fair y3llad1or is like triple her breast size (50 N) all that weight and gravity that was bound to happen also y3lla look like she mid to late 30s badu not even 25 yet, maybe im just going to hard on this girl because she used to be my favorite but to me this change in 2 to 3 years is just crazy
before: perky, wideset, heavy,full, recoil and bounce was crazy from the titty drop
today: long titty, if she does a titty drop they just slap her chest and just dangle nipples facing the floor

Don't take this as hate this a titty forum im just yapping lol but theirs a reason why she don't post her full naked body on the TL anymore these 2 second clips and off angles not fooling me and BADU IF YOU READ THIS your body still top tier we love a good sag but im not just gonna sit here and act like her body didn't change
She definitely fell off but a little weight gain could put her back in the game