Thereal_Latina_Queenb GOT SOME HUGE BOOBS

I know I’m suuuper late, but I’m just now seeing this thread and had to say something. I don’t know exactly why she disappeared, but from what I know about her, it’s probably a really dumb reason cause honestly…

She’s Fucking Stupid As Shit!!

Now I know some people may read this and think I’m just talking out of my ass, but I assure you, I talking from experience. Let me explain…

Years ago, before she was super popular, she was just a chick trying to get followers while posting thirst trap pics of her boobs and cleavage. She used boob themed shout out pages to get the followers. The whole time though, she claimed she never did anything further than the pics she posted on IG. She swore she never did/sell nudes. Then her topless pics got leaked on twitter. This was around some time between 2015-2017. It wasn’t a big leak cause she was still kinda unknown, so it happened lowkey and she was able to still pedal the lie that she didn’t sell nudes.

After being cool with her for a while, I straight up asked if she would sell me some and she pretended that it was a crazy request not knowing I already knew she did and saw the leaks. Sure enough she was down to do it but “only because I was special”…

Anyways she did and then she started teasing on IG even more with sexier pics. The attention wasn’t enough so she made up this story saying she was going to get a reduction soon. Now because I was cool with her, I asked why and she gave me some BS so I knew she was lying. She kept telling people on IG to like her pics now cause “the girls will be gone soon.” After a while I hit her up again and was like, “why do you keep lying about getting a reduction? We both know you’re not going to!” All she did was reply with lol

More people started to pop up with her nudes that she sold to them so it was harder for her to keep up the lie so then she teased starting an OF. That tease went on for months, (she loves attention), and then she started one and went full on out! Fully nude, masturbating, etc etc. She then took a break for like a month or two and came back with implants! She already had massive tits, but now they were huge and fake. Remember… this is the same chick telling people she was going to get a reduction to an A cup!

So was still doing OFs for a while and then randomly stopped and once again talked about getting a reduction. She started posting pictures of herself and she looked a lot smaller but she would never post herself in like a simple tshirt or bra or whatever. It was always in layers, which leaves me to believe once again she was doing something stupid and deceptive for attention. At that point, I got tired of her dumbass and unfollowed cause it wasn’t worth it anymore. I already seen her nude and literally creaming on a toy. I didn’t need to deal with her shit anymore. So idk why she “disappeared”, but like I said, chances are it’s for a dumb reason!

I know I’m suuuper late, but I’m just now seeing this thread and had to say something. I don’t know exactly why she disappeared, but from what I know about her, it’s probably a really dumb reason cause honestly…

She’s Fucking Stupid As Shit!!

Now I know some people may read this and think I’m just talking out of my ass, but I assure you, I talking from experience. Let me explain…

Years ago, before she was super popular, she was just a chick trying to get followers while posting thirst trap pics of her boobs and cleavage. She used boob themed shout out pages to get the followers. The whole time though, she claimed she never did anything further than the pics she posted on IG. She swore she never did/sell nudes. Then her topless pics got leaked on twitter. This was around some time between 2015-2017. It wasn’t a big leak cause she was still kinda unknown, so it happened lowkey and she was able to still pedal the lie that she didn’t sell nudes.

After being cool with her for a while, I straight up asked if she would sell me some and she pretended that it was a crazy request not knowing I already knew she did and saw the leaks. Sure enough she was down to do it but “only because I was special”…

Anyways she did and then she started teasing on IG even more with sexier pics. The attention wasn’t enough so she made up this story saying she was going to get a reduction soon. Now because I was cool with her, I asked why and she gave me some BS so I knew she was lying. She kept telling people on IG to like her pics now cause “the girls will be gone soon.” After a while I hit her up again and was like, “why do you keep lying about getting a reduction? We both know you’re not going to!” All she did was reply with lol

More people started to pop up with her nudes that she sold to them so it was harder for her to keep up the lie so then she teased starting an OF. That tease went on for months, (she loves attention), and then she started one and went full on out! Fully nude, masturbating, etc etc. She then took a break for like a month or two and came back with implants! She already had massive tits, but now they were huge and fake. Remember… this is the same chick telling people she was going to get a reduction to an A cup!

So was still doing OFs for a while and then randomly stopped and once again talked about getting a reduction. She started posting pictures of herself and she looked a lot smaller but she would never post herself in like a simple tshirt or bra or whatever. It was always in layers, which leaves me to believe once again she was doing something stupid and deceptive for attention. At that point, I got tired of her dumbass and unfollowed cause it wasn’t worth it anymore. I already seen her nude and literally creaming on a toy. I didn’t need to deal with her shit anymore. So idk why she “disappeared”, but like I said, chances are it’s for a dumb reason!

I’d like to see those 2015 pics. You still got her stuff my boy? Share with us.

Back in 2021-22 I talked to her on her OF. She went for an enhancement and after a few months she went down to A cups and I don’t have any updates after that. I have quit going to OF now, but she was a lovely woman to talk to. Very quick to reply and always available to chat.

Back in 2021-22 I talked to her on her OF. She went for an enhancement and after a few months she went down to A cups and I don’t have any updates after that. I have quit going to OF now, but she was a lovely woman to talk to. Very quick to reply and always available to chat.
Does anyone have updates on this?