The Year of the Cat. Chapter 41

Jugghead

Reaction score
100% Fiction.

“Special Delivery!” Matt called out from the front entryway of Ladies’ Day Massage for Women.

“Is that my lunch date?” Linda’s voice answered, unseen beyond a closed door.

Linda’s smiling face emerged from the middle room on the right side of the central hallway. “Grab a seat, Baby Boy. I got about five more minutes to go in here.”

Matt passed the time sauntering about the empty lobby area, taking the opportunity to cast a casual inspection over his handiwork. The interior of the studio walls, paint, windows and fixtures were all in pristine condition still after the two months of the business’s operation. The lighting was subdued and relaxed, casting shadows of tall, potted bamboo shoots upon the walls and hanging art canvases. A calming trickle of water could be heard, softly punctuated by random tinkling bells. Matt smiled contently, the peace he felt guided his mind back to the immersive calm of the Buddhist and Shinto temples of the Far East, as was his intention during construction. He sighed, satisfied with his craftsmanship.

“You were sent directly from heaven, Linda!” a woman’s voice spoke. “Like always… you were incredible!”

Matt turned to see Linda walking a tall, smiling brunette woman towards the door. Matt tried not to let his gaze linger upon the woman’s blouse stretched tight across two much larger than average breasts, which couldn’t help but to bound up and down with every step. “Thank you, Mrs. Smith. It was my pleasure!” Linda smiled holding the front door open. “See you next week!”

Matt was only mildly surprised to see the woman’s extraordinary bust. In fact, after several visits to the studio, during it’s operation, he had come to nearly expect it. The strategic location of Lady’s Day Massage Studio for Women, next door to Dee Dee’s Specialty Bra Boutique, had proved advantageous to both businesses. As a result, the two shops had become a sought after destination for busty women across the region.

“Alright, cutie!” Linda smiled, grabbing her purse. “Let’s go eat!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So how’s business?” Matt said to Linda once the waiter had taken their order. Her navy blue dress with white polka dots allowed only a few inches of billowy cleavage to be shown from its dipping neckline.

Linda pantomimed wiping sweat from her brow and sighed deeply. “Ever hear of someone being cursed with success? I’ve been booked solid for weeks! I can barely keep up!”

“That’s a hell of a lot of work for just one person!”

Linda rolled her eyes in exasperation. “It’s enough work for THREE people. I’ve been trying to hire some help… I sure didn’t count on it being so tough to find someone!”

“That’s too bad. I wish I could lend a hand, but I’m guessing your lady clients wouldn’t appreciate being touched by some random guy.” Matt chuckled.

“You’d be guessing wrong!” Linda said, flatly. “I’ve gotten SO many requests for a male masseuse!”

Thoughts seemed to swirl in Linda’s head as she sipped her tea in silent contemplation for a moment. “You know, Matthew… “ she finally spoke. “If you were interested, I’d love to hire you as an employee. I could give you ‘on the job’ training and log your hours until you qualified to take your exam and then you’d have a license of your own.”

Matt blinked. “Seriously!? I mean, I’m not opposed to the idea! My work with Tracy is kinda thinning out since she’s started focusing on webcam shows.”

Linda grinned at Matt with a wink. “You’d be perfect! I already know you got the technique down, we can just work on your finesse a little.”

His eyes settled on the ice floating in his glass. “Do you mind if I run it past Janice first? She might have something to say about me touching other women’s bodies… besides family.”

Linda glowed a warm smile at Matt. “Of course not, my dearest!”

Matt took a deep breath. “Uhh, speaking of Janice…”

“I’m guessing that this is the reason you invited me out to lunch..?” Linda smiled.

“It is…“ Matt replied before gathering his composure. “Ms. Paige, I know that Janice and I haven’t been officially together very long… “ Matt held his steady gaze into Linda’s widening eyes. “…but, I haven’t ever been so sure of anything else in my entire life before: I want to be with Janice forever!”

Tears were already pooling in Linda’s eyes as she finally released her held breath. “Oh my god, Matthew…” she barely managed to squeak.

Matt reached across the table and tenderly grasped her hand. “Ms. Paige, may I please marry your daughter?”

Linda threw aside all public composure and let out a loud, brief shriek of joy, which surprised nearly every diner in the entire eating area, including herself.

She immediately cupped her free hand tight across her mouth in embarrassment. “Fuck!” Linda whispered.

She deftly slid out of her bench seat and had quickly rounded the table in a flash. Before Matt was completely aware, he found himself wrapped in the tightest, warmest embrace he had ever received from Linda yet.

“Oh, jesus! Yes! Yes! A million times: YES!” she cried in his ear as she covered his face with kisses.

Matt held Linda in silence, letting out a sigh of relief. Linda chuckled, releasing her hug to see his expression.

“You were actually worried I was gonna say ‘no’?” Linda laughed, wiping her tears away.

Matt shrugged. “I’d never just assume you were okay with it.”

“I’m MORE than ‘okay’ with it! But, thank you for asking me. You’re such a sweetheart.” Linda said before leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his forehead. “I’m so excited for you to be my son for REAL!”

“Thank you, Mom.”

“So, when are you gonna pop the question?” Linda asked, nestling back into her bench seat across the table.

“I was thinking: next week at the beach house in the Outer Banks. Maybe on her birthday. What do you think?”

“Perfect! Did you pick out a ring yet?”

“No, but I’ve got some money saved up for one. I’m hoping that maybe you’d have some insight on what kind of ring she would like.”

“Oh, I have more than ‘insight’!” Linda chuckled, pulling out her touch screen phone from her purse, eagerly. “I have the exact ring she wanted to get! Her and I did some window shopping online back when we were all assuming she’d end up marrying Bobby… thank GOD that never happened!”

Linda slid her phone over to Matt. The bright image of a beautiful, diamond encrusted engagement ring was seen. His complexion paled a shade at the five figure number price tag.

“It’s beautiful! I … uh… T-twelve thousand, eh?” Matt stammered as beads of sweat prickled his hair line.

“Yeah…” Linda smiled. “We knew Bobby’s family was loaded, so we kinda shot for the moon.”

Matt seemed to shake himself out of his uncertainty. “Janice is worth it… for sure! I’m just a little short.”

“Oh, she’s never been bothered by your height.” Linda grinned playfully. “We all know you carry your inches elsewhere.”

Matt rolled his eyes, trying not to smile. “Not what I meant.”

Linda scrunched her nose at Matt as she blew a kiss to him from across the table. “I know, silly!”

“Okay!” a man’s voice suddenly spoke over Matt’s shoulder. “We have two soup d’joures, a Caesar salad and a club sandwich on rye.”

“Hold that thought, doll.” Linda smiled to Matt as she spread her napkin open. “Time to eat!”

The enticing plates of food were slid into place before the two diners.

“Enjoy!”

The conversation was mutually paused long enough for the two to enjoy the first bites of their meal.

“Mmm! The food here is great!!” Matt exclaimed.

“Isn’t it? Dee Dee and I always come here for lunch when we get a chance.”

“That’s really nice.” he smiled, contently. “I’m glad that y-“

Matt’s ears suddenly became aware of the song playing over the restaurant’s radio in the background.

“Here I go again on my own!~” sang the lead vocalist in a gruff tenor over a mid tempo, arena rock anthem.

“Hey! Whitesnake! It’s your boyfriend! David… uh… Cloverfield…? I never heard how that Rock n’ Roll Cruise went!”

Linda turned a shade of red attempting to cover her entire face in her hands as she moaned in cringing pain.

Matt immediately regretted bringing up the subject. “Oh… uhh… no go, huh?”

“No! And it’s COVERDALE.” Linda exclaimed. “‘Here I go again on my own’…” she mocked the singer’s lyrics. “Really, David? The guy brought his whole damn family with him. When I saw them all so happy together having fun … of course I just couldn’t go through with trying to seduce him… Hell… I ended up making friends with his wife for fuck’s sake!”

“Aww!” Matt cooed.

Linda rolled her eyes. “And just because I was still horny, my drunk ass picked up one of the young bartenders one night, who proceeded to give me thirty seconds of awkward sex and then started saying shit like he’s fallen in love with me.”

“Ohh..!” Matt winced.

“Yeah! So…” Linda waved her fork dismissively in front of her face. “The old saying holds true: ‘Never meet your idols’!”

“I’m sorry. I feel kinda responsible for giving you the idea of going!” Matt said in a subdued tone.

“Don’t be. I still had a great time! No regrets!” Linda smiled, taking Matt’s idle hand. “Now… about the bill…”

Matt blinked at the sudden course change in their conversation. “Oh…for lunch? It’s… it’s my treat. You know that, Mom!”

“Not for lunch!” Linda chuckled. “For building my gorgeous massage studio… for finding me my perfect condo and moving all my furniture... not to mention being wonderful to my entire family!”

Matt chuckled as he shook his head, bashfully. “There’s no charge for any of that, Linda. There never will be…. My dream is to be a PART of your family!”

“None of my dreams here would have come true without you, Matthew, so it’s time for me to make a dream become reality for YOU!” Linda grinned. “Finish your sammie. We’re going ring shopping, Baby Boy!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Five whole days on the beach in our very own vacation house!” Janice exclaimed, rooting through her drawer, picking out every swimsuit she owned. “Oh my god! This is gonna be the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!”

Tracy sat nearby, on the bed, petting Bubsy. The frisky feline was attempting to nudge her loose robe open by nuzzling her bare cleavage. “Is just going to be us, Matty and your friend Kendra?”

“I don’t know… Kendra said something about trying to bring her friend along.” Janice said, folding the tiny fabric swimsuit bottoms. “Some girl named ‘Molly’, apparently.”

Tracy sighed, deeply. “Well, that sucks!” she said, her eyes lingering over Kendra’s bright smile in the small, framed picture from Janice’s bedside table. “I was kinda looking forward to getting to know her. She looks hot- I mean, FUN!”

“She is! Oh my god, Kendra isn’t just a babe, she’s a blast!” Janice exclaimed. “Don’t worry, chick. I’m sure you’ll still get a chance to make friends with her.”

Tracy sighed. “Maybe…. It just sucks that I go from being the third wheel here to the fifth wheel there.” she pouted.

Janice smiled over her shoulder at her sister. “Aww. You’re forgetting your boyfriend, Bubsy, there. He’s coming along with us too!”

Tracy looked down at the purring cat, trying to climb inside her robe. “My number one fan. Looks like I’m all yours, Bubs.”

Just then, a text message alert chirped on Tracy’s phone. It was from Matt. “Hey, Trace.” the message read. “I’m downstairs right now. Could you do me a favor and keep Janice distracted while I run up to my room and find a place to stash her birthday present?”

“Sure. Give me two minutes.” Tracy replied back.

“Hey, girlie-girl…” Tracy spoke to Janice after setting her phone down. “I think I may have borrowed a few of your little bikinis last week for a webcam show. Wanna go see if they’re in my room?”

Janice nodded. “Sure!”

“Ok. It’s a mess in there right now. Might take a few minutes.”

Bubsy followed the two sisters across the apartment to Tracy’s room. As the women dug through the various piles of clothes strewn about, the front door of the apartment opened.

“Hi, ladies!” called out Matt’s voice. “See you in a second! Pee-pee emergency!”

Tracy craned her neck to the doorway to see Matt scuttling into his room holding a small, fist sized package and closing the door.

“Hey. I have the night off from the show tonight. You and Matty wanna watch a movie?” Tracy asked.

“Sure! Let’s pop some popcorn!”

The girls continued to sift through Tracy’s garments until three matching bikini sets were found.

“That’ll do!” Janice stuffed the last swimsuits into the small, yellow tote bag and laid it on the dresser, next to where Bubsy sat perched, ever watching. “I’m just going to keep them all in here so there’ll be plenty of options.”

A relieved looking Matt appeared in the doorway. “Phew! Barely made it home without wetting my pants!” he said, giving Tracy a subtle nod.

“I’m glad.” Tracy said. “Because ‘Matty-Splatty-Puffy-Pissy-Pants’ is just too much.”

Janice smiled, approaching him for a greeting kiss. “Hey, Sexy Man! How was lunch with Mom?”

“It was good!” Matt pursed his lips with concern. “Poor woman is stressed though. I can see it on her face. That shop is putting her through it!”

“She’s having THAT much trouble finding help over there?” Tracy asked.

“Yeah, apparently...” Matt answered, meeting Janice’s eyes. He drew her body close to his as he spoke directly to her. “She offered me a position at the studio, if I wanted it.”

“I BET she did!” Janice chuckled with a smirk.

“No! I mean a job, as a…masseuse.” Matt said, quietly.

“Cool with me.” Janice shrugged.

“Uhh… are you sure, Jan?” Tracy interjected. “His job is gonna be groping other women’s bodies all day!”

Janice peered deeply into Matt’s eyes for a moment. Her probing pupils regarding Matt’s bashful, but unwavering gaze. “I can trust you… right, Baby?”

Matt blinked, trying not to appear too taken aback. “Of course you can, darling!” His arms tightened around her waist, drawing their bodies in pressured contact. “I’d never do anything that would screw things up with you! I’d be an IDIOT!”

Janice grinned, giving him a quick peck on the lips. “Good enough for me!”

“You’ll have more than HER to deal with if you DO ever fuck up, bucko!” Tracy growled from her perch on the bed.

Janice chuckled, turning her head to shoot her sister a wink of solidarity. “I’m pretty confident that’s not gonna happen. I know my Man.”

Janice’s proud smile beaming up at him made Matt feel as though he was able to leap over a mountain. He leaned close, giving her a deep kiss.

“Sooo…” Tracy exclaimed. “We were gonna have ’movie night’ tonight with popcorn. Does that sound good to you, Matty?”

“Hell… to the… yes!” he managed to say between placing light kisses along the side of Janice’s neck.

“I’m in the mood for a sappy rom-com tonight.” Tracy giggled. “You gonna be okay with that?”

Matt was still kissing Janice’s neck with increasing passion as he gripped her body, pressing it against his. Janice had her eyes closed, cooing in blissful surrender.

“Uhh… I guess that’s a ‘yes’.” Tracy said, her smile faltering.

“Yeah!” he said, suddenly snapping into awareness. “I don’t mind watching whatever… as long as I got my baby close by.”

“Mmm!” Janice hissed as she cradled his face in her hands and kissed his lips with a slow, deliberate intensity.

Tracy quietly sighed, watching the two lovers shower each other in tender affection.

She picked Bubsy up from the bed, cradling him against her warm, exposed cleavage and silently stepped out of her room, leaving the distracted couple to continue their erotic cavorting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, after dinner, the three gathered at the living room couch in front of the flat screen television. The aroma of buttered popcorn wafted through the apartment as the movie was queued up on the screen. Janice set the large bowl of popcorn down between where Matt and Tracy sat and nestled her toned, yet plump buttocks down on top of Matt’s lap.

“Best seat in the theater!” she chuckled, wiggling her butt against his crotch.

The movie had a wholesome charm to its predictable plot. During the film, Matt felt Janice take his hand and quickly stuff it underneath her night shirt to allow his hand access to her warm, bare breast.

Janice giggled in his ear. “Don’t worry. You won’t need that hand. I’m your personal popcorn assistant now.”

Matt smiled, his mouth opened to receive the buttery, popped kernels as his fingers slowly kneaded the divine softness that filled his grasp.

“Mmm! Mmm! Thanks, Sexy!” said Matt.

Janice felt a familiar charge of erotic thrill when she detected Matt’s cock thickening beneath her butt cheeks. “Mmmm. My pleasure, sweety!” Her head turned to find his lips.

“Shh!” Tracy interjected. “Come on, guys. Cool it.”

Janice giggled. “Yeah! Behave yourself!” she playfully admonished Matt, kissing the end of his nose.

As the movie played on, Janice cast a side eye at her sister before subtly removing Matt’s hand from under her shirt and lowered it between her legs. He felt the moist fabric of her panties fill his palm as his instinctual duty took over and he began pressing tight, rotating circles with his fingers against her clitoris.

Janice did her best to stifle the moan of pleasure, however, an involuntary squeak escaped her lips, drawing Tracy’s attention.

“Seriously?!” Tracy exclaimed, her eyes filled with disappointment. “Are you two even watching this stupid movie?!”

Janice blinked, realizing that she had completely lost track of the storyline on the screen. “I… uhh…. Sorry.”

Tracy threw her hands up in exasperation. “Fuck it.” She raised herself to her feet and tossed the remote beside them on the couch. “Have fun, you two.” her voice was shaking as she stormed out of the living room.

Matt and Janice both pouted, regarding each other with a shamed silence when they found themselves alone in the room.

Tracy loudly closed the door to her bedroom and leaned back against it. Closing her eyes, she let out a sigh of frustration. “You didn’t have to do that…” she thought to herself, shaking her head. “Matt and Janice love each other. Why did you have to react that way, Tracy?”

Just then, a familiar chime sounded from her desktop computer, signaling a new message from one of her FAN page subscribers. Coming closer to inspect the screen, Tracy’s face softened to a warm smile when she saw the sender’s profile name:

CandyLicker69: Hello, gorgeous. Are you there?

KatieCupcakes: hey you… I’m here.

CandyLicker69: Uh-oh. What’s wrong?

KatieCupcakes: Wow! Is it THAT obvious?

CandyLicker69: It’s that obvious to ME. You really think after all this time that I wouldn’t know when you’re feeling down?

KatieCupcakes: I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point. No one gets me the way you do.

CandyLicker69: That’s right, girl! I’m in your corner- 100%! Now, go ahead and tell me what is wrong.

KatieCupcakes: It’s… it’s silly. I’m just feeling a bit lonely tonight. That’s all.

CandyLicker69: Oh god… I’m sorry. I wish there was any way I could make you feel better. You know that I’d do anything to cheer you up.

KatieCupcakes: You’re already helping. Just being heard is huge. Thank you, my sweet.

CandyLicker69: Anytime!

Just then, a light, cautious knock was heard at her bedroom door.

KatieCupcakes: Can I talk to you a little later? I think my sister wants to visit.

CandyLicker69: Of course! TTYL!

Tracy couldn’t help but smile as she closed the chat window on her computer scree. “Come in.” she called out.

“You okay, lady?” Janice said in a quiet voice as she meekly entered her sister’s room.

Tracy’s eyes fell to her lap. “Yeah… I’m sorry for snapping at you and Matty. I just got caught up in feeling sorry for myself.”

“Oh, Tracy… I’m the one who should be apologizing. I really wasn’t aware of how lonely you’ve been.” Janice pouted. “Do you want me to send Matty over to stay with you tonight?”

Tracy chuckled. “No, Jan. Thanks. I don’t think that’s what I need right now.” she sighed.

Janice shuffled her feet, looking down to the floor. “Someone will come around and sweep you off your feet, girl. It’s only a matter of time. You’re too much of a catch to be swimming free for long.”

Tracy rolled her eyes. “I don’t know about all THAT!… but, thanks all the same.”

Janice smiled warmly and leaned towards her sister for a warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bubsy doing okay back there, Trace?” Janice called out to the back seat of Matt’s sedan.

Tracy leaned over to peer inside the large cat carrier. A black, furry feline was curled into a ball slumbering, peacefully.

“Looks like it. He’s being such a good boy.”

“Well, we only have about a half hour left to drive.” Matt said, reading the display on the dashboard.

The trio, plus Bubsy, were cruising in Matt’s car down the main highway that traversed the long, narrow barrier islands that formed the peninsula of the Outer Banks. A clear, blue, sunny sky overhung huge sand dunes strewn with patchy sea grass; the ever present backdrop to the stores, restaurants and hotels that lined the moderately congested roadway. The ever present aroma of sea water and tanning lotion wafted through the vehicle.

“‘Kill Devil Hills’” Janice read the road sign aloud as they passed. “That’s a pretty wild name for a town. Why do you think they called it that?!”

“Well, as legend has it:” Matt answered. “there’s enough pirate rum buried in these sand dunes to kill the devil himself!”

“Pirates?!”

“Aye, matey! Over a hundred years ago, this place used to be a pirate’s paradise.” Matt spoke in a gravelly voice. “Even the infamous Blackbeard took up residence here for a while!”

“I wonder if we’ll find a treasure chest!” Tracy pondered aloud.

“I got two ‘treasure chests’ in the car with me!” Matt chuckled.

“WOOO!” Janice exclaimed, lifting her top and flashing her huge wobbling breasts to the passing traffic.

The three belly laughed as they drove down the street. Soon, the building establishments that lined the road became distant and more sparse, eventually disappearing completely among the high, sandy dunes that obscured the view of the beaches on either side. To their left, the Atlantic Ocean was heard crashing upon the shore line. To their right, the warm, shallow waters of the Pamlico Sound that separated the barrier islands from the mainland could be seen between the dunes.

“It sure doesn’t seem like a lot of people live here.” Tracy said, trying to peer over the towering hills of sand.

“This place gets beat up pretty bad during hurricane season. It’s tough to live here year ‘round.” said Matt.

After a few minutes of driving, a patch of tall sea grass and a bright red mailbox appeared at the roadside: the indicator Matt was seeking.

“We made it!” he exclaimed, pulling into the nearly hidden driveway. The medium sized house stood isolated upon solid posts of thick wooden stilts. The blue paint of the exterior showed signs of weathered abuse by time and climate.

“Uhhh… are you sure this place is okay, Matty?” said Tracy as she eyed the unkept weeds poking through the cracks in the driveway.

“Hell yeah! I used to party here with my buddies back in the day.” Matt replied, stepping out of the car. “My friend, Richie… this is his family’s vacation house… mentioned that there may be a little clutter to pick up, but other than that, this place is golden.”

Janice and Tracy followed Matt up the stairs to the front door. Inside, the trio found a dark interior littered with pizza boxes and empty beer cans.

“Uhhh… ew.” Tracy grimaced at the mess.

“Welp…” Matt sighed. “Richie was right! It’s not too bad, though. With just a little effort, we can get this place looking right.”

“Sure we can!” exclaimed Janice. “C’mon, Trace. Let’s show Matty how us Paige girls clean up!”

The three sprang into motion, procuring cleaning supplies and throwing open the curtains and windows wide. Janice and Tracy changed out of their wrinkled travel clothes and donned their bikinis to properly commence their summer vacation.

The wide, sliding glass doorway led out to an enormous wooden deck that overlooked a glorious view of the ocean and a vast, empty, radiant beach.

“Oh my god!” Janice nearly shouted. “It’s like this whole beach is OURS!”

“Oh, hell yeah!” Tracy giggled, excitedly skipping across the deck. “We got us a jacuzzi!” She patted the covered hot tub unit overlooking the waves. “This place is looking better and better all the time!”

It took less than an hour for the vacation house to be dusted and cleared of clutter. Once the house was clean, Matt set himself to filling the hot tub with water, preparing it for use. Bubsy sniffed around the new domicile, cautiously, unsure of his new surroundings.

The women joined Matt at the railing of the back deck. Tracy’s eyes looked over the endless expanse of empty shore line stretching for miles either way into the distance. The elevated balcony offered an uninterrupted view of the wide beach as far as the eye could see. From either way the pristine beach was completely devoid of people.

“This is incredible!” Tracy exclaimed. “We’re like, the only ones here!”

“If I would have known it was going to be like this, I wouldn’t have worried about packing so many swimsuits!” Janice giggled.

“Speaking of which:” Tracy said, excitedly. “Let’s go dip our toes in the ocean! It’ll be my first time ever doing it! C’mon!”

“You and Matty go ahead.” Janice answered, examining her phone screen. “Kendra just texted. She’s gonna be here soon. I’m gonna meet her when she arrives.”

“Okay! See you in a bit, baby.” Matt called out, following Tracy down the wooden steps leading down to the sand.

Janice puttered about the beach house for several minutes, arranging items and generally tidying up the place. Just then, her phone rang.

“Kendra! Hey, Girl!”

“Sup, J-Cup. I think I’m here…” Kendra’s nervous voice sounded over the phone. “I just pulled up at some ragged ass lookin’ beach house in the middle of fucking NOWHERE!”

Janice chuckled in response. “Sounds about right. Don’t worry, it’s much more charming inside. Hold on! I’m coming down to meet you.”

Janice hurried to the front door and down the porch steps to the driveway, where Kendra was wearily pulling her tired limbs from the driver’s seat of her silver sedan.

“Kendra!!” Janice shouted as she threw her arms around her friend.

“Oof!” Kendra exclaimed, feeling Janice’s tight embrace. “Damn, girl! Those things just keep getting bigger and bigger, don’t they?!”

“I know! Aren’t they massive?” Janice smiled, arching her back and bouncing on her heels to create a playfully huge wobble from her tiny bikini top. “Speaking of massive boobies! You look fucking fabulous as ever!” Janice said, gawking at Kendra’s gorgeous, curvaceous figure.

“Thanks, babe!” Kendra smiled. Despite her loose, wrinkled T-shirt and sweat shorts, Kendra’s physique pushed her enormous assets forward, projecting from her lithe frame as she stretched her muscles. Kendra’s huge, braless tits shook with nipples poking into the fabric of her shirt. Her prodigious booty filled her tight shorts producing an enticing jiggle on their own.

Janice cast a glance to Kendra’s empty passenger seat. “Say… I thought you were bringing your friend along. ‘Molly’… right?”

Kendra’s lips curled into her signature naughty smile. “She’s right here, girl.” she said, patting her purse. “Ten capsules of pure, pharmaceutical grade MDMA!”

Janice’s eyes widened. “Holy shit…” her voice lowered to an instinctive whisper. “I’ve never done that before. Are you sure it’s okay?”

“Don’t worry! It’ll be amazing! I promise!” Kendra smiled, hoisting her large bag from the trunk of her car. “Hey… where’s your man at? This bag is heavy.”

Janice turned towards the beach, her hand shielding her eyes from the sun’s bright glare. “Matty ought to be on the beach with my sister… Oh look! There they are!”

Kendra squinted her eyes to see two figures approaching from several hundreds of yards away. Even from that distance, she was immediately able to recognize Matt’s muscular physique as he strode forward. However, Kendra was utterly stupefied to discover the female stranger’s distinctive, ultra curvy figure walking beside him was just as recognizable.. if not more.

“Is that….? Ho-lee SHIT!…. What the fuck is SHE doing here?!” Kendra hissed a whisper to Janice.

Surprised, Janice turned to see a look on her friend’s face that she had never seen before: a look of anxious trepidation. “Who?! My sister?” Janice asked.

“NO!” Kendra almost shrieked. “No! Not your sister!… Jesus! That’s KATIE CUPCAKES!”

Janice blinked, confused for a moment before she threw her head back in laughter. “Oh! They’re the same person, silly!… How the heck do you know ab-… Kendra?”

Janice was surprised to find Kendra was no longer at her side. Instead, her friend was bolting in a full sprint towards the front door with her heavy bag hoisted over her shoulder. Janice watched in disbelief as Kendra flew effortlessly up the front porch steps and quickly disappeared within the beach house.

Janice was still blinking in mild surprise as Tracy and Matt approached.

“Did I just see Kendra?” Matt asked, looking around the driveway.

“Uhhh… yeah!” replied Janice. “I… uhhh, guess she was…. on the road too long. Had to visit the little lady’s room.”

“I could only see you two from way back there.” Tracy said, casually examining the interior of Kendra’s sedan. “Did ‘Molly’ not make it?”

Janice chuckled an uneasy laugh. “Turns out ‘Molly’ wasn’t a person, after all… it’s…” her voice lowered to a whisper. “DRUGS!”

“Oh shit! ‘Molly’. Like MDMA?” Matt said, eagerly.

Janice nodded. “Yeah… I’m a little nervous abo-”

“You mean Kendra is here ALONE?!” Tracy interrupted, with an urgent, raised voice. “Oh, jesus… how do I look?” she said, adjusting her hair behind her ears as she inspected her attire. “Never mind! I look terrible! SHIT!”

Janice and Matt watched Tracy speed off towards the house, just as Kendra had; taking the front steps two at a time all the way up to the door, where she quickly disappeared inside.

“I… think I might have missed something…” Matt said, blinking at Tracy’s panicked retreat in befuddlement.

Janice grinned up at Matt. “Let’s just say: those two are very eager to meet each other.” She ended her statement with an exaggerated winking gesture.

Matt smiled back at Janice, drawing her body close to his. “Well, good! With them distracted… you and me can enjoy some quality vacation time together.”

Janice felt Matt’s bulge poke into her lower belly and answered with a soft kiss on his lips and an intentional pelvic thrust. “Mmm! I can’t wait! C’mon! Let’s go upstairs and watch the fireworks!”

“You go ahead!” Matt replied, lightly patting her butt. “I’m gonna head over to that little market we passed by on the way here for a beer run. Need anything else?”

“I’m good, babe. See you in a bit.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright, bitch. You got this.” Kendra exhaled to her reflection in the bathroom mirror. “See? You ain’t about to freak out. She’s a woman… just the same as you.”

Kendra stepped back and gave herself a final appraisal. She had changed clothes from her loose, road trip wrinkled sweats to a pink bikini top that struggled to cover her dark chocolate colored areolas within. Around her waist, sheer, pastel colored wrap draped over her bikini bottoms and her prodigious booty, obscured only slightly by the transparent fabric. Kendra’s makeup had been refreshed and a cool spray of fragrance kissed her skin.

“Showtime…” Kendra whispered as she took a deep breath, holding it as she turned the doorknob and opened the door.

There, in the hall, excitedly bouncing in place beyond the threshold, stood Janice, smiling eagerly as she held two full shot glasses of clear liquor in her hands.

“Tracy’s still getting ready.” Janice whispered through her giggling, extending a shot glass towards her friend. “Here! This’ll help your nerves.”

Without hesitation, Kendra took and downed the shot glass. Janice watched, smiling as Kendra then took the other shot glass from her hand and drank that one quickly as well.

“Shit…” Kendra exhaled, her body shuddering as the liquor warmed her. “Thanks… I think I got this now.”

“Of course you do!” Janice exclaimed. “Believe me; you have NOTHING to worry about.”

Kendra was just about to comment when suddenly a creaking door was heard opening.

Tracy meekly stepped into the room. She too had changed from her former relaxing garb to a flowing, linen sun dress, rendered translucent from the sunlight. The dress’ strapless top allowed the top halves of her breasts to explode out, bulging over the fabric. Tracy’s nipples were erect and poking the fabric of her taught top, creating two points staring Kendra directly in the eyes. Her makeup and hair were carefully made as though she was ready for a photo shoot.

The two women’s eyes widened to regard each other in their ultra alluring garments.

“…holy shit…” Kendra and Tracy croaked in unison.

“Kendra! This is my big sister, Tracy!” Janice exclaimed with a bright, excited grin. “Hey, Trace! Guess what?! Kendra knows your secret identity!” she giggled, devilishly.

Both Tracy and Kendra gasped in surprise. Kendra glared at Janice with an exasperated sigh. “Damn, girl! Really? First thing out of your mouth?”

Janice’s response was simply to laugh hysterically at Kendra’s uncharacteristic bashfulness.

“Oh god…” Tracy stepped forward to Kendra with an imploring, apologetic look. “Please tell me you didn’t find my page in your man’s search history or something like that.”

Kendra blinked in silence a moment and for the first time since she arrived, began to laugh. “What man? Naw… the only one on your page is ME.”

“Wow!” Tracy breathed, her nipples becoming visibly erect beneath the tight material of her top. “I-I’ve never met one of m-my ‘fans’ before.” she chuckled, emphasizing the word ‘fan’ with two air quotes. “Uh! Do… you… enjoy it?”

Kendra gave Tracy her signature naughty grin and held out her right wrist for her to examine. “See these muscles here? I didn’t have them before I found your page.”

Tracy answered Kendra’s grin with a similar naughty smile. “Well… Thanks! Glad to know I’m doing it right!”

Kendra scoffed through her smile. “That’s the understatement of the year!” Kendra said, raising her eyebrow at Tracy. “You don’t realize this, but you and I have already met… in a manner of speaking.”

“Oh, we have?…. “ Tracy blinked. “Wait! What’s your user name?”

“I’ll give you a clue.” Kendra grinned, pulling out a small, portable Bluetooth speaker from her bag.

“Siri, play ‘Marvin Sease’.” Kendra spoke to her phone.

Upbeat, soulful music began playing from the small device.

“I’m not ashamed no more~” a man’s voice began singing from the speaker.
“I want to do the thing… that you love! Never done before, girl~”
“Baby, let me be… your Candy Licker, girl~”

“… ‘Candy Licker’?” Tracy squealed in delighted shock, her face alight with expectant joy. “Candy licker sixty nine!!”

Kendra’s eyes never left Tracy’s as she nodded with a sexy smile. “Yep… it’s me!”

Tracy shrieked in surprise, immediately leaping into Kendra’s arms. “No fucking WAY!! I can’t believe it! It’s been YOU the whole time! Oh my god! What are the fucking chances?!”

“Maybe it’s destiny…” Kendra cooed.

“Maybe!” Tracy furrowed her brow at Kendra slightly. “I just have one question: …during the whole time we were talking, you never sent a picture of yourself to me. Why not?”

“Oh…” Kendra looked down, ashamed. “Well… no offense, but you just… never know how someone is going to react when they find out you’re black.”

Tracy was about to laugh at her friend’s seemingly ridiculous anxiety before the gravity of Kendra’s words pressed upon her mind. She gently raised Kendra’s chin with her bent fore finger, looking deeply within her eyes. “Let me tell you this right now: I don’t give a shit about any of that. All I see in front of me is BEAUTIFUL!”

Kendra and Tracy’s faces were mere inches from each other. All it took was a brief, prolonged gaze into each other’s eyes and suddenly the two women were engaged in a breathless, desperate, full, open mouth kiss.

At that very moment, Matt opened the front door, carrying a large bag of clinking wine bottles and an eighteen pack of beer in his arms. His interest became piqued by the lively tune playing from Kendra’s speaker.

“Let me lick you up!~
Let me lick you down!~”

His progress across the floor halted when he was presented with the unexpected scene of Kendra and Tracy making out, passionately in the middle of the living room floor. Nearby stood Janice hopping on her feet in excited joy while her hands were clasped in a ball beneath her chin.

Matt had to chuckle. “Uhhh… whoa! That was quick!”

Kendra abruptly disengaged her kiss from Tracy, snapping her head towards Matt. An extended index finger shot out towards him.

“YOU!!” Kendra exclaimed loudly.

Matt froze in surprise. “M-me!?”

“Charlie Chestnut is YOU!” Kendra slapped a hand to her forehead, looking back and forth between him and Tracy.

With his arms full, Matt watched, unguarded and stupefied, as Kendra quickly crossed the floor and dropped to her knees in front of him. A quick tug was felt and suddenly Matt sensed his shorts gathered around his ankles.

“How did I NOT recognize this perfect god damn dick on all those videos!?” Kendra exclaimed, grasping Matt’s surprised, flaccid cock in her hands.

Matt was stunned speechless, his mouth hanging ajar as his wide eyes caught Janice standing nearby wearing a bright smile.

“We still cool like this, JayJay?” He heard Kendra say below his burden.

Janice shrugged with a grin. “I’m cool! You cool, Baby?”

Matt managed to nod his head slightly in response. His attention already had become hijacked by the sensation of thick, plump lips kissing and licking his dick into a solid erection.

“Tracy! Come over here and see this!” Janice exclaimed, stepping forward to finally relieve Matt’s arms of his purchases. “Kendra, show her how you deep throat Matty’s huge dong! It’s fucking amazing!”

“What the fuck?!” Tracy blurted out. “No way! You can DO that?”

“Heh… yeah.” Kendra smiled over her shoulder at Tracy as she stroked Matt’s fully erect cock in her hand. “I have to go slow, though. This golden throat used to get him squirtin’ in seconds flat!”

Tracy quickly knelt down close beside Kendra. Their outside thighs pressed against each other. Matt’s bobbing hard on bounced slightly between their faces.

“People have been BEGGING me to deepthroat his dick ever since Charlie first showed up!” Tracy said, her eyes fixed on Matt’s thick cock. “…but, I can barely get my lips around his head!”

“I know, I’ve observed your technique. See… you gotta relax your jaw ALL the way. It ain’t pretty, but it’s the only way.” Kendra said, before opening her mouth as wide as possible and inserting Matt’s dick completely to the back of her throat.

Tracy’s eyes were as big as dinner plates as she watched the spectacle, listening to the quiet choking sounds coming from Kendra’s throat. “Holy shit!” she breathed.

Kendra’s eyes were watering when she finally drew her head back, letting Matt’s glistening cock back out into the air. “Here, you try it now. Don’t be scared. Just commit to it- even when it touches that little dangly thing in the back of your throat.”

“Oh,geeze. Okay.” Tracy whimpered. Her tiny hand reached forwards and almost wrapped around the thick shaft of Matt’s cock. Tracy nervously licked her lips as she drew closer. With her eyes shut tight, she let her mouth open as wide as she could manage. The velvet smooth tip of Matt’s dick slid in between her open lips. Tracy’s head was trembling with effort as she swallowed inch after inch of his thick shaft. Finally, her gag reflex halted her progress and she backed away, coughing and sputtering.

“Fuck!” Tracy croaked. “How far did I get?”

“Just about halfway!” Janice exclaimed. “Good job! That was the furthest you’ve ever gone!”

Janice giggled as she lowered herself to her knees on the other side of Kendra. “I’ve been getting wet watching you two have all the fun down here!”

“There’s enough for all three of us to share!” Tracy giggled.

“Oh my god!” Matt whispered, gazing down on three beautiful women’s faces huddled around his hard cock, worshiping it with their lips and tongues.

The two sisters, positioned across from each other, took long, sweeping strokes up and down Matt’s throbbing shaft with their tongues, while Kendra’s lush, thick lips crowned his cock head with deep, tongue lapping kisses.

“Mmm!” Kendra exclaimed. “Chestnut’s beautiful cock had me thrilled with the idea that there was more than one perfect dick out there. Should’ve known better…” she almost pouted.

The three women took turns applying sensual, swirling suction around Matt’s giant, purple, mushroom shaped cock head.

Kendra and Tracy found each other’s lips while running their tongues across Matt’s veined shaft. Soon, the two women had abandoned their post and were in the throes of a passionate make out session once again.

This left Janice to take full control. Matt was growing more enamored with Janice’s blowjob technique every day. He had noted over the course of their time together, that her performance seemed to improve with every occasion. With her adoring eyes fixated on his, she paid attention and attended to every unspoken feedback as though the two were communicating telepathically.

“Fuck… T-t-too s-soon!” Matt cried.

He let out a last labored grunt as thick, warm ropes of cum slid down Janice’s expectant throat.

“Mmm! Fuck yeah!” Kendra gleefully cooed.

It wasn’t until the three women had risen to their feet, that Kendra finally acknowledged Matt face to face, catching his breath.

“Oh… sup, Matty. You good?”

“Yeah…” Matt exhaled. “How’s it going, Kendra?”

“I’m okay.” she said, nonchalantly. Turning to Tracy, with a smile, Kendra cooed. “Hey, Cupcake… where we sleeping?”

“Ooo! I’ll show you!” Tracy exclaimed, clapping her hands with childlike excitement as she skipped down the hall. “C’mon, Kendra! You and I can have this room here!”

“Hope y’all brought earplugs!” Kendra winked to Janice as she sauntered down the hall towards Tracy’s open doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was casting the amber tones of evening across the scattered clouds hanging in the sky. The ever present pounding ocean waves crashed upon the beach in a slow, hypnotic, hissing chant.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I’M CUMMING SOOO HAAARD!!!” Tracy’s voice resounded, barely muffled by the closed bedroom window.

Matt and Janice couldn’t help but to chuckle together from their seat on the back deck bench, outside. Janice sat, contently nestled in his arms, her back to his chest. A cold can of beer and a tall glass of white wine perched nearby on the railing.

Janice felt Matt take in a long breath and let it out slowly. “Welp, we got the jacuzzi warmed up,” he spoke. “We got some hot dogs ready for the grill. You expect those two joining us soon?”

“Hmm. I don’t know. I’m not even worried about it, really.” she sighed with a content smile. “I could just live in this moment forever.”

“Yeah, this is great!”

A purple tinge colored the sky when the sun finally set over the western horizon. A long moment of peaceful, mutual silence was finally interrupted by the sliding glass door opening to the back deck.

“Phew! THAT worked up an appetite!” Kendra said, sauntering out of the back door completely nude.

“I figured you two had had enough to eat already!” Matt chuckled. “Just kidding! Grills ready, I’ll get the dogs cookin’.”

“Is the coast clear?” said Tracy, peeking her head out of the back door. She was also naked, attempting to cover her nipples with her hands.

“Literally!” Janice chuckled. “I haven’t seen a soul since we arrived. Honestly, I’m thinking of having ‘naked time’ y’all. My tan is getting uneven.”

“Won’t hear any complaints from me!” Matt said with a grin. “As for myself; I think I’ll keep my shorts on until I’m done using the grill. I’m only interested in cooking THESE wieners!” he giggled, patting the package of hot dogs on the nearby table.

The stars were beginning to appear in the darkening twilight sky. Janice led the girls inside to make cocktails, while Bubsy sat still at the open doorway, watching Matt attend to the cooking meal.

“What do you think of this, buddy?” Matt cooed to the calm feline. “Is this not the biggest kitty litter box you’ve ever seen?”

The silent cat regarded him with a slow blink, apparently content to restrict himself from the outdoors.

Dinner was served and enjoyed together upon the wooden porch, elevated high above the sand.

“Anyone interested in dessert?” Kendra smiled, bringing out an orange pill bottle from her bag. “I got this MDMA directly from a chemist. It ain’t cut with NOTHING!”

“Oooo! Damn, I haven’t done Molly in a long ass time!” Matt replied, eyeing the four capsules tumbling into her palm.

“Kendra, I’m nervous.” Janice said, wringing her hands, fretfully. “Is it going to be anything like what happened to me at New Year’s Eve party?”

“No! Nothing like that!” Kendra assured her. “This will make everything feel AMAZING!”

“Yeah, honey. Don’t worry, we’ll all be here with you, together. It’ll be fine!,” Matt smiled, putting a reassuring hand on her thigh.

“Well, okay. I’ll just do one though.”

“One is all we’re gonna need!” Kendra smiled. “How about you, Cupcake? Wanna take a trip?”

“You know I’m down, baby!” Tracy cooed.

Four pills were distributed among Matt and the women.

“Cheers, bitches!” said Kendra as she threw her head back and dropped the small capsule into her wide open mouth.

The other three followed suit, chasing the pill with a sip of their cocktail.

“We should probably switch to drinking water now. This stuff tends to dehydrate you.” Matt stood to retrieve the cooler filled with cold, plastic water bottles on ice. “Alright, now! Let’s crank some tunes! Last one in the hot tub is a rotten egg!”

Lively dance music bumped it’s persistent rhythm into the dark, moonless night. Four relaxed bodies sat soaking in the bubbling froth of water, roiling around their skin. Matt had rolled a thick joint earlier that was currently being carefully passed between damp fingertips.

“Fuck… I think It’s kicking in!” Tracy exclaimed, standing to her feet. Immediately, an ocean breeze blew over her wet skin, causing a cascading sensation of intense bliss. Her nipples reacted by springing into rigid solidity while goosebumps spread over her entire epidermis. “Oh shit… yep!”

“God! Is that why I feel so tingly?” Janice shivered slightly, feeling her senses growing more and more amplified.

“Yeah. I feel it too.” Matt chuckled. “Damn, Kendra! You brought some fire with you.”

“Told ya!.” Kendra smiled.

“Baby… I’m sorry. I left my water inside.” said Janice. “Would you please go get it for me? I think it’s in the fridge.”

“Sure, babe!” replied Matt. “Anyone else need anything?”

Everyone else was satisfied and growing more so by the minute.

Matt relished the sensation of his towel sliding over his skin as he dried himself before entering the house.

At the refrigerator, Matt opened the door and bent over to look for Janice’s bottle. Bubsy hopped up to the kitchen counter to inspect his activity.

“I want treats.”

Matt nodded, distracted by his duty. “Okay, buddy. I’ll get you some in a second.” he replied.

“Not the ones in the red bag…. I want the ones in the blue bag.”

“Sorry, friend. We left the blue bag at ho-Hoo-HOLDTHEFUCKUP!“

Matt almost banged his head on the shelf as he shot upright, spinning on his heel to face Bubsy on the counter. The silent cat blinked slowly at him.

A tense moment passed. “Whoa… Kendra’s stuff is REALLY potent!” Matt chuckled, shaking his head. “I almost convinced myself that you were just talking to me, Bubs.”

“Yeah. Who else would it be?” the feline responded.

Matt’s chemically amplified consciousness did a triple backwards somersault.

“B… Bubsy?” Matt dared himself to speak to the seated feline.

“Uh… yeah, hey. About those treats….?”

“Holy shit…” Matt whispered. “Why… HOW are you talking to me?!”

Matt observed Bubsy take in a heavy sigh and release. “Let’s not worry about that right now… You know what? I’ll take the treats from the red bag after all. Fuck it.”

Matt reached for the bag of treats, unwilling or unable to look away from the impatient cat. His shaking hand spread out a dozen small, off brand kitty treats on the counter before the seated feline.

Bubsy looked down upon the meager pile. “That’s all? Geeze. Fine.”

Matt’s wide eyes regarded his furry friend, seemingly for the first time. “So… Bubsy. How… how’s it going? Are you enjoying being a cat?”

Bubsy looked up from his chewing. “As opposed to w-? Know what? Never mind; you and I have more important things to talk about.”

Matt gulped. “We do?!”

Suddenly, Kendra’s voice rang out from the sliding glass door. “Matty!” she called out. “You need to come out here and see this!”

“Just a minute, Kendra.” Matt replied. “Bub- Bubsy has something important to tell me.”

Kendra blinked, giving Matt a befuddled look before quietly backing away from the doorway. “Okaaaay…”

“Go ahead, Bubs.” Matt said, once he and Bubsy were alone again.

The feline blinked and focused his green slitted pupils into Matt’s wide eyes.

“I want you to know… that I forgive you.” Bubsy said, simply.

“You… forgive me?”

“Yes. I forgive you…. For taking the love of my Mama,… the one you call Janice, away from me.”

Matt gasped. “Oh, buddy! I wasn’t trying to steal your Mama away from you! Oh god, you HAVE to know that Janice still loves you VERY much, Bubsy!”

The cat sat as still as a statue, peering deeply into Matt’s being.

“Long ago,” Bubsy began. “when her and I were with the Bad Man, the angry one that answers to ‘Bobby’… she could turn only to me for comfort when her tears came and her heart was sad.”

“That’s right, buddy. And you got her through it!”

“She would hold me and I would help her tears go away for awhile… but no matter what I did, her sadness would always return.

“Once we left the Bad Man and came to live with you in your house, I could see a change in her. Instead of tears from sadness, she cried because she was happy. You made her sadness stay away… like I could never manage.”

“Oh, Bubsy… but, she’s ALWAYS going to love you. There’s always gonna be a place in her heart for you.”

“But, she NEEDS you… the Good Man.”

“Bubsy… “

“Matthew, are you going to continue to be the Good Man for my Mama?”

Matt gulped, feeling the weight of significance. “Yes, I will… Always… I promise.”

“Very well… I heard you say it: ‘I promise’. Now… my duty is complete, it’s up to you to keep her sadness away.” Bubsy looked wistfully towards the outside deck.

“Geeze, Bubs… you’re making it sound like you’re leaving us. You’re not saying ‘goodbye’, are you?”

Bubsy blinked, silently. “Uh… HELL no! Y’all feed me! Besides… I enjoy watching you all have sex.”

“Oh, jesus…” Matt recoiled. “I wish I never heard that…”

“Relax.” replied the feline, leaping down to the floor and sauntering towards the bedrooms. “Who’s to say you heard anything at all?”

Matt watched in reverent silence as Bubsy rounded the corner and disappeared into a bedroom.

“Thank you.” Matt whispered.

Another silent, contemplative moment passed before Matt became aware of eyes upon him. He turned to see Janice standing at the open, sliding glass door, looking at him with a concerned expression.

“Everything okay, baby?” she asked, shivering slightly in the cool ocean breeze.

Matt smiled, stepping towards her. “Yes, darling…” he wrapped his arms around her body. “Everything is going to be wonderful… till the end of the world!”

Janice turned her concerned expression over her shoulder, skyward. “…funny you should mention that…”

Matt’s brow furrowed in confusion.

“LOOK! THERE’S ANOTHER ONE… AND ANOTHER!!!” Tracy’s high pitched, panicked voice called from the jacuzzi.

Matt looked up just in time to see a shooting star streak across the sky.

“THAT’S OVER TEN IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!”

“This isn’t normal, is it?!” Janice’s anxious, dilated eyes probed Matt’s for reassurance. “What’s happening!? Is this like that movie?! You know with Bruce Willis and the asteroid?”

Matt scratched his head as he stepped out onto the back deck. He handed Janice her water bottle before she quickly returned to the warm bubbles of the jacuzzi. The three women gasped again as yet another shooting star raced to the horizon line.

“Wait!… It’s the twelfth of August, right?” Matt asked, suddenly.

“Yeah…” replied Janice.

“Ahh!” Matt exclaimed, snapping his fingers. “I was just reading about this! It’s the Perseid meteor shower!”

“You mean… we aren’t about to ‘Do The Dinosaur’?” Kendra asked, watching another shooting star arc overhead.

“No.” Matt chuckled. “The Earth is only passing through the debris trail of a comet that zoomed through this area of space a long time ago. All these shooting stars you’re seeing are just bits of ice and little rocks… completely harmless. In fact, you all should be making wishes! Especially you two Birthday Girls!”

Janice’s reassurance in the situation was quick as her worried expression shifted into a suggestive smile. “I only have one wish: that you were over here playing with these TITTIES!” she grinned, arching her back and jiggling her gargantuan, bikini clad breasts with her hands.

Matt’s bright smile could have glowed in the dark. “Well then, call me ‘Genie’, cuz that wish is GRANTED!”

He quickly undid the knot at his shorts and playfully shimmied his narrow hips. His shorts fell to the wooden deck with little resistance revealing his half masted cock waving back and forth. Stepping out of his only garment, Matt deftly leapt over the rim of the hot tub, landing in the water with a splash and nearly dousing Tracy and Kendra.

“Boy…. You lucky I’m horny!” Kendra exclaimed in a warning tambour.

“Fuck!! Me too!” Janice nearly shouted as she leapt onto Matt’s lap. She smiled as she took her seat, straddling him. His bare cock flexing against the tiny patch of nylon covering her pussy. With a lustful smile, Janice slid the tiny triangles of her string bikini top back and forth across her nipples, revealing her gorgeous breasts in full just as they enveloped Matt’s entire field of vision. Janice’s huge tits softly battered Mats head back and forth. She reached down, urgently grasping his hands and pressing them into her bountiful breast mass, engulfing Matt’s entire head in the process.

“This feels so fucking amazing!” Janice managed to squeal. “It’s like my whole skin is covered with a trillion microscopic clitorises!!”

“Oh, I know! Isn’t it great?” Kendra smiled. “I fucking LOVE titty play on molly!”

Tracy took Kendra’s statement as a signal. Without hesitating a second, Tracy leapt onto Kendra’s lap, straddling her, as well. Their two sets of massive tits pressed into each other, creating a cascading, huge bulge of beautiful soft skin that nearly crowded both the women’s chins.

“Mmm!” Kendra took in a sharp breath and moaned as her tits began sliding back and forth against Tracy’s. Her rigid nipples traced a path of ecstasy across Kendra’s vast, smooth skin.

“Oh!…. Holy shit…” Janice squeaked as Matt eagerly massaged the divine softness of her enormous bosom while tantalizing her nipple with his tongue.

“Goddam RIGHT!” Kendra hissed to Tracy between moans of pleasure. “Let me suck on those perfect tits!!”

Tracy couldn’t contain a prideful smile as she arched her back, crowding Kendra’s face with her amazingly round, full, beautiful breasts.

Kendra lavished Tracy’s solid nipples with ferocious passion from her lips and tongue. Her fingers spread wide, kneading the lush mammary fat, only able to massage a fifth of their astronomical size at a time.

“Oh my god!” Tracy whimpered. “I’m scared that if I start cumming, I’m never gonna be able to STOP!”

“Don’t be scared.” she heard Kendra whisper. “Surrender and let it carry you!”

Gazing into Kendra’s eyes, Tracy felt a wave of calm wash over her. What seemed like glowing orb of energy had been gathering inside Tracy’s being. Waves of passion were feeding the energy to the ball, increasing it’s intensity. When her first orgasm ignited, she felt a release unlike she had ever felt before, launching her consciousness over the curve of the earth, akin to the meteors above.

A primal howl of pleasure erupted from Tracy’s throat. Her involuntary body spasms had her back arched, her tits wobbling violently.

Due to the limited size of the hot tub, Janice felt Tracy’s back leaning against her own as it shook. Her ears were ringing from her sister’s scream of passion.

“Woo! That was loud…”

Tracy was panting from her intense orgasm. “S-sorry… (holy shit!)”

“Here, baby.” Kendra said, sliding out from beneath Tracy. “Sit your fine ass up on the edge of this tub and lean against the railing.”

Tracy’s eyes lit up. “Are you going to eat my pussy again?” she asked, eagerly.

Kendra’s head nodded with a naughty smile.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” Tracy squealed, hurriedly taking position. “No offense, Matty… but Kendra does it WAAAAY better than you!” she giggled.

Matt responded with a chuckle. “That was never up for debate!”

“Matty is better than average, though… for a guy.” Kendra spoke up. “Gotta give him props on that.”

“Wow! Really? Thanks!” Matt grinned, cheesily.

“I’m such a lucky bitch!” Janice smiled, kissing Matt’s face with playful pecks of her lips.

Tracy secured her precarious perch on the edge of the jacuzzi with her legs parted and spread wide. Kendra submerged her entire body into the water, up to her eyeballs, and approached Tracy’s glistening pussy, like a crocodile stalking it’s prey at the river’s edge.

When her proximity was within reach, Kendra launched out of the water with a giggling roar and pressed her lips directly to Tracy’s outer labia.

Tracy threw her head back when the incredible sensation hit her consciousness.

“C’mon, honey. Let’s help!” Janice’s lustful impulses drove her to suddenly cross the small tub to where here sister sat, gripping the railing tightly. There, Janice attempted to gather Tracy’s enormous right breast in her two hands and lavishly suck and lick her nipple and areola.

Tracy’s body quivered as she moaned. “Oh fuck…”

Matt was hypnotized by the vision before him until Janice’s eye caught his, silently urging him to join her.

He crossed over and knelt at Tracy’s left side. His large hands also struggled to palm as much of her rollicking, sloshing tit mass. The gorgeous orb of soft skin seemed to call to his primordial urges. Leaning over, he latched to her erect nipple with his lips, burying his entire face her breast’s abundant plushness.

Tracy was past the point of being able to utter a word. She could only manage labored squeaks as her body trembled. Her orgasms crashed into her in chorus with and as frequent as the waves slamming into the beach below. She truly felt transported outside space and time as the chemicals danced with her endorphins.

“It’s MY turn next!” Kendra smiled as she took Tracy’s place, once she had gingerly stepped off the ledge with shaking legs, back into the warm bubbles.

Matt seated himself behind Kendra, allowing her to lean back against his chest. With his arms around her front, his hands massaged Kendra’s slick, brown mammary fat with moaning approval.

“Give me some pointers, Jan.” Tracy implored, kneeling between Kendra’s spread legs. “I’m, like, BRAND NEW to this.”

“Watch me do it. You’ll get the hang of it in no time.” Janice smiled, kneeling before Kendra’s glistening pussy.

“Doesn’t she have a gorgeous vagina?” Janice remarked to her sister as she placed tender kisses over Kendra’s outer labia.

“Ohmygod! Hurry up! My pussy is on fire!!” Kendra exclaimed.

Janice winked at Tracy as her tongue slithered forward and lapped Kendra’s entire moist slit. Once Janice’s tongue had reached the apex of her quivering crevice, her lips pressed around Kendra’s clitoris.

Tracy watched, captivated, unconsciously pinching her own nipple, as her sister lavished Kendra’s pussy with her mouth in passionate abandonment.

“Uunnng-!” Kendra suddenly gasped as though she had been struck by an unseen force. Her body stiffened as her limbs began to spasm in quick bursts.

Tracy’s smile slid into a look of concern for her friend until, finally with a loud gasp, Kendra suddenly fell limp, leaning back into Matt’s arms as attempted to catch her breath.

“Holy shit!” Kendra breathed. “That just took me somewhere!” She shook her head, amazed. “Cupcake… I hope you were paying attention… cuz that was one HELL of a lesson!”

Tracy smiled at Janice with a newfound respect. “Wow… my little sister!…A fucking champion pussy licker!”

Janice smiled as turned to her. Their enormous breasts mashed into each other as Janice brought her face close to Tracy’s. “Come taste Kendra on my lips!”

Tracy immediately tilted her head and dove in, pressing her open mouth to Janice’s.

“Mmmph!” the sisters moaned as their tongues wrestled each other’s.

Kendra’s eyes widened in surprise, watching Janice and Tracy passionately kiss. “Damn! We gettin’ FREAKY tonight!” she chuckled.

“They do that all the time!” Matt spoke softly into Kendra’s ear. His fingers were applying gentle, pinching pressure on her rigid nipples.

The sisters finally disengaged their lips. Janice looked deeply into Tracy’s eyes. “Okay. Now do the same thing you just did with my lips to Kendra’s pussy. Only difference: this time, my tongue is her clit.”

Tracy nodded in understanding confidence to her sister. With a steely resolve in her eye, Tracy turned towards Kendra’s wet, shimmering vagina.

Tracy gazed up into Kendra’s eyes as she lowered her mouth towards her pink folds. Submitting herself to judgement, Tracy closed her eyes and began her focused worship of Kendra’s pussy.

Matt couldn’t see Kendra’s face from behind, but suddenly became aware of her body tensing again. She silently, desperately flailed her outstretched hand behind her for Matt to grab. He quickly caught on and grasped Kendra’s hand to support her. Matt winced feeling Kendra’s long, colorful, acrylic nails involuntarily dig into his flesh.

“Oh, lord…” Kendra managed to whimper. She threw her head back, nearly head butting Matt, as her whole body writhed in ecstasy.

“Ooooo! Shit!” Kendra hissed. “Yes, baby! Ooo! You eat that pussy so good!!”

Tracy responded to her praise by kicking her effort up a notch. Kendra moaned in Matt’s ear as her free hand was busy kneading her own breast, fiercely pinching her nipple.

Janice had moved to sit beside Kendra. She placed kisses up and down Kendra’s neck as she assisted massaging her massive, full breast.

“Oh-oh god! I’m gonna c-“ Kendra croaked before another fierce orgasm hit her hard.

She finally relented after catching her breath, her body practically oozing back into the warm water.

“I do believe it’s your turn, Jay-Jay!” Kendra smiled, turning her eyes towards Janice.

“Mmm! Why don’t you and Matty sit next to each other up there?” Tracy suggested.

Matt got in to position beside Janice. Her knee was draped over his with legs spread wide.

Kendra licked her lips, looking hungrily down upon Janice’s tiny, blue bikini bottoms. She bent down, kissing Janice’s vagina through the patch of nylon material. Then, tantalizingly slow, Kendra drew her hands forward, delicately pinching the edge of the fabric with her nimble fingers and dragging the material aside, revealing Janice’s glistening pink pussy lips, dripping with anticipation.

Tracy was pumping Matt’s solid cock with her hand, pressing his throbbing head to her erect nipple. “I’m going for it! The gold medal!” she said, psyching herself up, seemingly.

Matt watched Tracy open her mouth as wide as she could and stuff his massive, purple, pulsing cock into her mouth. Slowly, inch by inch disappeared between her distended lips. Matt felt a hesitation and a trembling from Tracy as she struggled, but she refused to relent.

“You got it, girl!” Kendra exclaimed. “You’re almost there!”

Tracy squeezed her eyes shut and made the final push, feeling the staggering size occupying her entire mouth and throat. Finally, Tracy felt her nose being tickled by Matt’s short pubic hair.

“You did it!” Janice cheered. “Holy shit!!”

A wave of relief washed over Tracy, upon reaching her goal, but she wasn’t done. With a mid tempo, fluid motion, Tracy pulled her head back and forth, stroking the entire length of Matt’s cock with her lips.

“Yes, girl! Let’s get down to business!” Kendra giggled, diving forward to suck on Janice’s clitoris with a fervent adoration.

Matt and Janice leaned against each other, holding hands, as they simultaneously received their enthusiastic oral pleasure.

“Oh! Mmmm! Fuck meee!” Janice cried as her body was wracked by a rapid, blossoming orgasm from Kendra’s tongue.

“God damn!” Matt’s breath shuddered, feeling Tracy’s amazing suction. His eyes rolled in his head in a fever dream of bliss. An orgasm seemed to rush through his body, but he had yet to actually ejaculate; a condition he could barely manage to ponder under his present circumstances.

“Damn, Matty!” Tracy exclaimed, finally coming up for air. “I’m impressed with your stamina tonight! You usually don’t last this long.”

“I’m pretty sure I just came… but I feel like I could just keep going all night!”

“Spread some towels out on the deck, then.” Kendra said, breathlessly. “We’re gonna put that cock to the test!”

A double layer of soft, dry beach towels were laid out on the wooden deck. A cool breeze assisted in drying their skin as the four gathered around the improvised bed.

“Lay on your back, you lucky fucker!” Kendra smiled to Matt. “Oh my god! I’ve never stopped dreaming about this dick!”

“Are we even awake right now…?” Janice pondered, waving her fingers in front of her face, slowly.

“C’mon, girl.” Tracy chuckled, taking her sister’s hand. “Keep your head in the game!”

Kendra knelt down beside Matt’s hip. Tracy assisted Janice to her knees on the opposite side and then knelt beside her.

Matt’s view of the starry night sky was eclipsed by six enormous planets of wobbling, round flesh, aligned with his monolithic erection, like a once in a lifetime cosmic event.

Matt couldn’t easily pinpoint the event timeline of the following half hour; for once the three women’s gargantuan breasts softly collided with Matt’s upper body, he was nearly entirely enveloped by mammary fat, from his head to his cock. Managing to collect enough air in gasping, brief opportunities, Matt’s hips thrusted into unknown orifices. Cries of pleasure were heard when his hearing was available. When a pair of enormous breasts had finished smothering his face it was almost immediately replaced by a pair of lips, either facial or vaginal. This repeated over and over with the women rotating their positions. His hands were only able to grasp soft, supple skin wherever their blind reach allowed.

Matt’s mind tried not to fixate when he glanced up at the feline silhouette sitting at the window, watching silently.

After time, one by one, the women fell to the towel covered deck, exhausted, until only Janice remained.

“Baby! You still haven’t cum?!” she looked with concern at Matt’s still solid erection.

“I swear! I’ve had about eight orgasms already!” Matt likewise was in ecstatic shock. “I just haven’t busted a nut. It’s weird, huh?”

Janice nearly pouted. “…But I want your cum!”

“Time for ‘The Finisher’?” Tracy raised her head with an excited smile.

“The wha-?” Kendra exclaimed.

“‘Double Bubble’ time!” Matt grinned, eagerly making sure his cock was well lubricated.

“Ooo! Your favorite!” Janice grinned, raising herself to her knees and assisting Tracy to hers.

When the sisters had positioned themselves across from each other, their tremendous breasts batting Matt’s cock back and forth between them, Kendra recognized their intention.

“I remember this!” Kendra exclaimed. “Ooo! You really liked that move, huh, Matty?”

“I fucking LOVE it!” Matt replied, nearly shuddering in excitement.

“We love doing it for you, baby!” Janice cooed. “Don’t we Tracy?”

“Of course we do!” Tracy answered with a distinct sincerity. “You’re a great guy, Matty… and you deserve it.”

“Thank you.” Matt’s throat got caught with emotion. “I love you girls.”

“We love you!” Tracy and Janice said in unison.

“Aww! I just gotta get in on this!” Kendra giggled.

“Damn right!” Janice exclaimed. “Find a spot!”

Kendra threw her leg over Matt’s shoulders, straddling his head. As she faced the sisters, Matt kissed Kendra’s dark outer labia pressing over his mouth. Once Tracy and Janice’s four huge tits pressed around Matt’s cock, surrounding it with gorgeous billowing orbs of breast mass, Kendra’s tongue swirled around the small visible portion of Matt’s sensitive penis tip. Kendra’s saliva provided more lubrication allowing the women’s pace to quicken.

“Mmmph!” Matt exulted, joyfully, feeling an inner opening within his soul and a flooding of synaptic euphoria.

Kendra cautiously back way when she felt Matt’s body begin to quake. With one last pressured push down, Matt’s dick rose above the waves of soft flesh,like a light house contending with the angry sea.

“Uuuuungh!” Matt loudly grunted as a thick, arcing stream of cum launched from his slitted cock head.

“Yaaay!” Janice cheered as the second lurching blast doused her upper chest with warm, white cum.

Kendra climbed off of Matt’s face as he gasped, gathering deep breaths of relieving oxygen as the girl assisted cleaning him.

The four collectively sighed in silent satisfaction, crowding together in a cuddle pile upon the impromptu bed, gazing up at the stars.

“God, just look at them all!” Janice gasped.

“I swear it looks like we’re in space!” Kendra exclaimed. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many stars before!”

“Can’t see views like this in the city.” Matt smiled. “It’s beautiful, huh?”

“Yeeeeah!” all three women responded at once.

Kendra sighed as Tracy cuddled next to her. “Well… I got two lists I can cross items off of now.” Kendra smiled.

“Oh yeah? What’s are those, baby?” Tracy replied softly.

“One is my Bucket List: I’ve always wanted to have a foursome on molly in a hot tub during a meteor shower.”

Matt chuckled. “Was that really on your list?”

“Yep!” Kendra smiled. “And the OTHER list that gets a check…” she said, looking Tracy in the eyes. “is my Fantasy Fuck List.”

“Meee?!” Tracy exclaimed. “I’m not a fantasy!”

Kendra chuckled. “Well, I never would have EVER expected to meet you in real life, let alone have you eat my pussy!”

“Who’s on your Fantasy Fuck List, baby?” Janice smiled innocently up a Matt.

Matt looked surprised. He chuckled to himself after a moment. “Geeze… it’s definitely y-“
“And you’re not allowed to say me!” Janice interrupted.

Matt’s smile cracked as he considered the question seriously. “Baby, I gotta be honest… I couldn’t possibly even conceive of anything better than what I’ve got. I am literally living my sexual fantasy!”

“What about before you met Janice?” Tracy asked. “There had to have been some girl you liked!”

Matt blushed. “Oh… well, then, that would be… an adult model named Gina… Gina Henley. She’s retired now… or at least she doesn’t do modeling anymore.”

“Oh shit! I know who she is! Gina is gorgeous!” Tracy exclaimed. “I’ve watched her videos online for inspiration. She’s a fucking legend!”

“Let me guess…” Janice smiled. “She’s got some big ol’ boobies, huh?”

Matt blinked. “She had what I thought were big boobies at the time. A double G cup doesn’t seem that big to me anymore!”

“Double G’s are fucking huge!” Kendra spoke up. “You’ve just been spoiled rotten by these two!”

“Damn right!” Matt smiled.

Lively talk continued amongst the four throughout the night. All four had inadvertently received the gift of gab as a side effect of the waning chemicals in their bloodstream. They chatted and laughed through the long hours of dark until the lightening of the night sky announced the coming of day.

“I’m finally ready for bed, I think!” Tracy yawned.

“Aww! You gotta stay up at least to watch the sunrise!” Janice protested.

“You and Matty enjoy.” Kendra said, helping Tracy to her feet. “We’ll catch it another morning. It ain’t gonna be our last ‘all nighter’!”

“Okay. Well, sweet dreams, then!”

“Nighty-night.” Tracy murmured as her weary feet dragged through the doorway of the house.

Janice and Matt cuddled together beneath a beach towel. As they quietly waited for the first pinprick of light to appear over the horizon, Matt’s mind traveled to the grey bag in his suitcase, containing the engagement ring.

“Hmm…” he thought to himself. “If we weren’t both coming down off of a drug trip, this would have been a great opportunity to propose!” he lamented. “A perfect time will come… I know it!”

“Ooo! Look! There’s the sun!” Janice chirped, somewhat subdued from her exhaustion.

“Hello, Sun!” Matt yawned.

Janice hugged his arm. “Thanks for staying out here with me. Let’s get our asses to bed!”

“Good idea!” Matt grinned as he slow rose to his feet. The sun shone just for a bit before the thick cloud bank hovering over the horizon obscured its light. “Looks like we might be getting some weather later.”

Finally, they gathered their towels and headed inside. Closing their eyes on the extraordinary night, remnants of psychedelic visions danced in their heads, produced by the last traces of chemical influence, which slowly shifted seamlessly into the deepness of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mournful cries of seagulls signaled the first awareness of the following day, whether it was afternoon or evening was yet unknown. Matt had to summon a surprising amount of willpower to turn his head towards the uncovered window. A deep gray sky beyond a rain spattered window pane presented itself. Despite their vacation’s success hinging entirely on good weather, Matt was relieved for the storm.

“A great excuse to stay in bed.” he sighed to himself.

Janice responded with an incoherent, sleep induced mumble before turning on her side and continuing her slumber.

Passing in and out of sleep throughout the day, Matt noticed the occasional rousing of female voices from the other room; Kendra and Tracy’s passionate moans attempting to be stifled from detection through the thin walls. At a later point, Matt opened his eyes to find Bubsy peering down at him from his seated position beside Matt’s ear.

“Mm…Oh! Hi, buddy…” Matt murmured, sleepily. “I know… we’re being lazy today. Heh… You enjoy the show last night?”

Matt actually listened for a response from the feline for a moment. Bubsy’s silent stare and a flick of his tail was the only reply.

“Hmph… back to the guessing game.” Matt smiled, somewhat relieved. “I’ll get up and get you some food in a sec, buddy.”

Matt was tempted to nestle back into his pillow, when Janice finally roused from her sleep, stretching her body with a groan. “Uuurgh… did we sleep through my birthday?” she groggily mumbled.

“Nope.” Matt answered, checking the time on his phone. “We were only sleeping for about eight hours. Your birthday is still tomorrow.”

“Oh, good.” Janice sighed, rubbing her eyes. “…I’m hungry.”

Matt’s belly suddenly growled in solidarity with Janice’s. “Me too! Let’s get up and get cookin’!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain and wind continued to slash the large panel glass doors that faced the ocean, as the four sat down in the dining room to eat their evening meal.

“Here’s your burgers, ladies!” Matt said, sliding plates before Kendra and Tracy. “Everything good?”

“It’s wonderful, Matty!” Tracy smiled. “Sit down and eat!”

“So, how’s life treating you in Louisiana, Kendra?” asked Janice after a casual bite of her cheeseburger.

“REALLY boring.” Kendra replied. “My ma lives out kinda in the country, so I’ve had A LOT of time on my hands.”

“Is your mom doing better?”

Kendra chuckled. “She sure is! In fact, I think my job there at the house is done. She went and got this nice lil’ ol’ man who lives down the road for a boyfriend. She even asked me the other day, she was all: ‘When are YOU gonna get a man?’” Kendra let out a loud laugh. “I was like, ‘Mama! Are tryin’ to get rid of me?’ She only shrugged her shoulders. You believe that?!”

“I wish you could move back up north.” Janice said. “Do you think work would approve ANOTHER transfer?”

Kendra responded with an emphatic eye roll. “Oh! I quit that fucked up ass place almost two weeks ago.”

“Whoa! What happened?!”

“Oh! Everything was going FINE until they had me go work a fucking trade show booth in Tampa.”

“I had to do one of those in Greenville! What happened?” Janice exclaimed.

“First, they suggested that I wear something that would ‘attract some male attention’.”

Janice’s cheeks turned a shade of crimson. “Sounds about right…”

“I thought it was a little fucked up, but I don’t have a problem dressing slutty, as y’all know…” Kendra continued. “but, when old V.P. Woodward called up that night and suggested that I should ‘go on a nice little date’ with one of the judges…”

Janice gasped. “No way!”

“Yep!” Kendra held her fists clenched in rage as she spoke. “I got my ass on the next flight out of there! Left ‘em hangin’. Not sorry! Next day… I got an email from Woody-boy telling me ‘how ungrateful I am for all the opportunities I’ve taken advantage of’.” Kendra took a moment to breathe, chuckling to herself. “I got a nice lil’ severance package… but, yeah… fuck them!”

“Holy shit!” Janice’s heart was beating frantically. “I- I had no idea Woodward would ever take it so far!”

“Now you know! Watch your ass, girlie!” Kendra cocked her head, resting a hand on her hip.

Janice turned her worried eyes to Matt. “They haven’t asked me to go out of town again… but, what if they DO?”

Matt slid a reassuring hand over hers. “You’re under no pressure to work at that place if you don’t want to, honey. Between the three of us, we got enough in savings to carry things until we can figure out our next move. Hell, I’ll even get another job besides your mom’s massage studio, if I have to.”

Tracy gently rested her chin on her fist as she spoke. “So, let me get this straight… Kendra, you’re at a major crossroads in your life. Janice and Matt, you could use some help paying the rent, and Mom needs help at the massage studio… Does everyone NOT see the obvious answer?!”

The three looked at each other with questioning expressions.

Tracy scoffed. “Kendra can come move in with me at our place and we’ll get her a job working with Matty and Mom!”

The three blinked, regarding the idea with shrugging shoulders.

“The four of us living under one roof?” Janice said. “I don’t see a challenge in that.”

“Neither do I.” said Matt. “We all seem to be dealing with it pretty well so far!”

“Well, DAMN!” Kendra exclaimed, obviously taken aback by the outpouring of generosity. “I’d love to stay with y’all!…especially YOU!” she winked at Tracy.

Tracy was beaming as she leaned forward to place a kiss on Kendra’s lips.

Just then a thunderclap shattered the relative quiet of the room so forcefully, Janice yelped in fright.

Bubsy bolted from the room to the back of the house to secure himself in a hidden spot.

Matt stood to his feet. “I’m gonna go find some candles, just in case we lose p-“

At that very moment, the lights suddenly went out throughout the whole house, triggering a stunned gasp from everyone.

“You jinxed it!” Tracy laughed in the darkness.

A lightning flash illuminated the house for a split second followed by another fierce clap of thunder.

“Oh!” Janice fretted. “I hope this storm doesn’t keep up through tomorrow! That’d be an awful way to spend my birthday.”

“We’ll make it special, no matter what the weather does tomorrow.” Matt said, attempting to assuage her anxiousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she awoke the next morning, Janice noticed that the electricity had been restored in the house. A light was glowing in the closet and the alarm clock on the bedside table blinked a steady ‘12:00’. Next to her in bed, an empty spot where she expected to see Matt.

“Honey?” Janice called out softly.

Matt’s smiling face appeared in the doorway carrying a tray with a plate of steaming hot scrambled eggs and bacon, buttered toast. Also a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

“Happy birthday, baby!” Matt grinned, placing the tray of food on to the bed next to her.

Janice was giddy. “Thank you, honey! Oh my god! Look at you treating me like a queen already!”

“Naturally, your Birthday Highness!”

The curtains had been drawn in the room to contend with last night’s persistently frequent lighting flashes.

“Has it stopped raining?” Janice asked, a hopefulness rising in her voice.

Matt pursed his lips together, looking down, forlornly. “It seems to be getting gentler… but, sorry babe, the weather is still a little shitty.“

He saw a shade of disappointment wash over Janice’s face for an instant. “It’s okay.”

“We’re still gonna have a great day, though! I promise!” Matt spoke up, trying not to let on how anxious he was. His mind kept darting back to the engagement ring in his pocket, wondering how he was going to pull off a perfect proposal in the current conditions.

“I know we will, baby!” Janice graciously smiled up at him.

Matt was equal parts shocked and relieved when the bedroom door suddenly swung wide open. Tracy and Kendra marched into the room singing the Happy Birthday song at the top of their lungs.

“…HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOU!” the duo concluded, laughing.

“Thank you so much, everyone!” Janice smiled, leaning against her pillow.

“So… what? Are you gonna stay in bed all day?” Tracy asked Janice as she sipped her coffee.

“Maybe… with the right company, it sounds wonderful, actually.” Janice said, winking at Matt. “Besides, I hear that the weather is still shitty.”

“We haven’t looked yet.” Tracy said, crossing the room. She yanked at the curtain, pulling it to the side of the southward facing window frame. Outside, the view of a blanket of gray clouds loomed over the horizon, except in the left corner was a patch of blue.

Janice gasped. “Is that…?”

When Tracy threw the curtains of the eastward facing window, Janice could see the sky was nearly completely clear of clouds and a vivid rainbow arched overhead.

“Ah! Look! It’s clearing up! The sun’s out!” Tracy cried in delight.

“HOORAY!!” the foursome cheered.

“Get up, Janice!! C’mon!!” Tracy implored, grabbing her sister’s wrist and gently yanking her towards a standing position. “Let’s not waste ANY of this gorgeous day!”

“Okay! Okay!” Janice said, taking a hurried bite of her eggs before sliding out of bed.

The women rushed to strap their minuscule bikinis over their barely covered bodies. “Just in case we see someone. It’s still possible.”

Matt stepped out on to the back deck. The full arc of the huge, bright rainbow seemed to framed the tiny beach house directly in the center of it’s prismatic splendor. His eyes widened in sudden realization. “This is it!” he thought to himself. “The perfect moment to propose! I just need to get a moment with Janice alo-.”

“LAST ONE IN THE OCEAN HAS TO DO ANAL WITH MATTY!” Tracy cried, running down the back steps towards the sand below.

“Yikes!” Kendra exclaimed, picking up her pace as she ran after Tracy.

“No offense, baby!” Janice exclaimed, flying down the stairs, hurriedly without a glance behind her. “…but, you will NOT be sticking that thing in my booty!”

Matt sighed, watching the three laughing women cavort in the breaking waves. “Okay… no big deal. Another opportunity will come.” he said, silently to himself. “Maybe I ought to get Tracy and Kendra in on this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Psst!” Matt sounded to Kendra as she sipped her cocktail quaintly on the beach chair. Janice had just stepped through the sliding glass door to relieve herself.

“Sup?” Kendra replied, raising her sunglasses.

Tracy was laid out on her back, sunbathing naked nearby on an extended, fold out beach chair. Her head raised in curiosity.

Matt hunched over, holding a fist sized velvet case. “Hey y’all. Check this out!”

Kendra and Tracy’s eyes nearly bugged out of their head when Matt opened the case, revealing a magnificent, diamond stuffed engagement ring.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Kendra exclaimed, loudly.

“Shh!” Matt implored. “I’m giving it to Janice today. But, I need you guys’ help in getting the moment right.”

“Fucking hell!” Tracy exclaimed. “I didn’t expect THIS is what you were giving Janice for her birthday… but-“

Tracy’s voice suddenly became caught in her throat. “Oh my god… Matty!” she began to tear up with emotion, covering her mouth with her hand.

“Pull yourself together, girl!” Kendra exclaimed to Tracy. “We gotta help Matt… not blow his cover!”

“You’re right, you’re right” Tracy said, fanning her face with her hand. “Oh, Matt! I’m so happy for you and Jan!”

”Thanks! …’Sis’.” Matt grinned at Tracy.

Kendra smiled proudly at Matt with a quiet nod attempting to hide a glinting tear forming in the corner of her eye.

“You go, boy!” she whispered. “We got you!”

“Is my tan getting uneven?” asked Janice, walking through the doorway, examining the skin color of her breast tops. “I can’t see below these big ol’ thangs.” she chuckled, mashing as much titty meat against her rib cage as she could manage with her two tiny hands.

“Your tummy is looking a little pale from the shade.” Tracy said. “You gotta lay back more.”

“So, Matt.” Kendra said. “How about you give me some pointers on giving a professional massage.”

“Oh… I am the very definition of ‘amateur’, but I can show you what the girls’ mom showed me.” Matt answered. “Ladies, would you mind helping Kendra and I?”

“Sure!” Tracy laughed. “I’ll take a free massage!” Janice ginned excitedly, nestling her bare buttocks on to her extended beach chair.

“Okay, now… “ Matt began. “if you don’t mind, will you and Janice please turn over onto your bellies. Kendra, you’ll take Tracy. I’ll take Janice. And what I want you to do is just watch and imitate the movements I’ll be performing.”

Kendra nodded, kneeling beside Tracy bare backside. She watched intently at Matt’s lotion covered hands focusing on singular muscle groups across Janice’s back and arms, attempting to accurately mirror his movements on Tracy’s back.

“Wow, Kendra!” Tracy sighed in relaxed bliss. “You’re turning me into mush. Your strong hands are just melting my knots away!”

“I can actually feel them disappearing!” Kendra exclaimed. “This is neat!”

Matt continued the full body massage demonstration, moving on to Janice’s legs and feet. She moaned in pleasured approval at his technique.

“This is wonderful… but, when do you massage the boobies?” Tracy asked, propping herself up on her shoulders.

Matt blinked. “Uhh… in a professional setting, we’re not supposed to touch the boobies.”

“Aww!” Tracy pouted.

Kendra slid her hands beneath Tracy’s body and palmed heaping handfuls of jiggling breast mass. “Ain’t nothing stopping me right now!” Kendra cooed softly in Tracy’s ear.

“Don’t worry!” Janice said, flipping over onto her back in a graceful, fluid movement. Her eyes gazing up into Matt’s as she brought her upper arms in towards her chest. Her round, ginormous tits bloomed upwards, her pink nipples erect and pointed towards the sun. “You’ll have all the booby massagin’ you can handle right here at home!”

“You ain’t lyin’!” Matt’s eyes drank in the gorgeous vision before him as a string of drool threatened to fall from his lip. Before he was immediately aware of himself, he had pressed his face into her enormous left breast, latching on to her pink areola with his lips.

“Yess!” Janice hissed. “There you go! They’re all yours, baby!

His hands grabbed acres of soft titty meat, delectable mammary fat bulging between his outstretched fingers as he squeezed. His face was completely submerged in her softness. Janice closed her eyes in warm contentment.

Tracy quietly looked over her shoulder to Kendra as Matt and Janice continued, their attention completely absorbed in their intimate activity.

“Now?” Tracy mouthed the word, silently.

Kendra nodded, standing to her feet without a sound.

“Mmm! Baby!” Janice squealed. “You’re about to make me cum!”

Matt squeezed Janice’s breasts together to the point where her nipples were almost touching each other. He ran his lips over both her areolas, pausing to tantalize a standing nipple with his flicking tongue.

“Ooo! OH FUCK!” Janice exclaimed, feeling the orgasm blooming inside her.

While Janice writhed in the throes of pleasure, Matt, out of the corner of his eye, suddenly noticed that he and Janice were the only ones left on the deck. “Holy shit!” Matt gulped, silently to himself. “This is it! This is the moment!

“Mmm!” Janice cooed, her deep breaths slowly returning to a normal pace. “Happy Birthday to ME!”

Matt cleared his throat as he sat back against his feet. “H-hey, baby… do you want to take a walk with me on the beach?”

Janice smiled warmly into his eyes. “Of course, my love!”

The sun was bright and beaming overhead in the clear, blue sky, but the cool ocean breeze provided a steady relief from the heat. Matt and Janice walked, hand in hand, topless, down the long stretch of empty sand.

After casually traversing several yards in content silence, Matt finally spoke. “Honey… if you could change one thing about me, what would it be?”

Janice immediately began chuckling. “What?! Nothing!” She laughed loudly at the seemingly ridiculous question. “You’re perfect, baby. I swear. It’s almost annoying!”

Matt’s cheeks blushed. “Aww… thanks. I’m sure not perfect though.”

“You’re perfect for me.” Janice smiled.

The couple continued walking, letting their toes frolic in the receding wave breaks.

“What about me?” Janice asked after a silent moment. “What would you change about me?”

“You? Oh… Just one thing.” Matt said, flatly.

Janice’s smile cracked. “Oh! U-uh… Okay.” She blinked in mild, self conscious confusion. “Is it… my hair? I looked up your fantasy fuck, Gina, online, I noticed she was a brunette. You want me to change my hair color?”

“No.” Matt said simply as he casually continued to stroll.

“Oh…” she blinked, looking down. “I can’t imagine it’s these!” Janice chuckled, pressing her hands into her giant breasts. “Have they finally gotten too big for you?”

Matt tilted his head back with grin as he replied. “Nope.”

Janice’s growing frustration was starting to show. Her brow was furrowed when she nearly shouted. “Well, what is it then?!”

Matt stopped in his tracks. His hand dove into his pocket as turned to face her. Janice’s frustration melted into confusion as she watched Matt lower himself to one knee before her.

“Janice Paige, the only thing I want to change about you…” Matt said reaching forward with a small, velvet ring box. “…is your last name.”

Janice gasped. Her eyes beheld the brilliant sparkling ring nestled in it’s soft cradle. “Ohmygod… is that-?” she breathed. “Oh! My! God! MATTHEW!!”

“Will you marry me, Janice?”

A high pitched squeal of joyful surprise sounded from Janice that actually drowned out the crashing waves nearby, detectable all the way to the beach house.

“YES!!!”” Janice leapt onto Matt, toppling him over into the sand. “ONE HUNDRED PERCENT: YES!! FOREVER!!”

Matt laughed under the joyful onslaught of Janice’s squeezing embrace and barrage of kisses.

A passing breeze carried the sound of more excited cheering to the couple as they looked up to see Kendra and Tracy waving happily from the deck of the distant beach house.

“Were they in on this too?!” Janice exclaimed.

Matt nodded with a proud grin. “Your mom too!” he answered. “She’s the one who helped me pick out the ring.”

Janice gasped as she slipped the gorgeous engagement ring on her finger. “This… this… oh, Matty! I know this ring! I’ve loved it ever since I first saw it! I never DREAMED I’d actually be wearing it, though!” Her eyes welled up with tears. “You’re amazing, darling! I love you SO much!!”

“I love you too, baby.” Matt said with a grin. “I’m going to make you the happiest woman on the planet!”

“I already AM!”

The two shared a prolonged kiss and loving embrace on the shifting sands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three women squealed in a high pitched tone together as they ogled the sparkling engagement ring up on the deck in the light of the lowering sun.

“What are you doing down there!?” Kendra called down from the elevated beach deck.

“I’m building us a bonfire for tonight!” Matt called out as he hoisted a tall, dry stack of driftwood to a safe distance from the house.

“Oh! YAY! Just like camping!!” Tracy cheered.

“Except WAY bigger!” Matt exclaimed with a maniacal laugh.

When all the logs and the long pieces of driftwood had been assembled in to a tipi shaped stack, it stood taller than Matt.

“Okay! That takes care of the mood lighting for this evening.” Matt said as brushed the sand off his hands, trotting up the wooden stairs leading to the back deck. “I wonder if there’s anything special for dinner tonight? Hmm, like in that extra cooler we brought?”

Janice blinked at Matt, a smile of curious excitement growing on her face. “What ELSE could there possibly be?!”

Matt brought forth a small red igloo cooler and opened the lid with showman like flourish. “Ta-daaa!”

The women were delighted when they peered inside to see four large lobsters and four thick cuts of ribeye steak on ice.

“Hope everyone is cool with Surf n’ Turf!” Matt grinned.

“My favorite!!” Janice exclaimed.

Matt attended to the lobsters in the kitchen while Kendra and Tracy kept an eye on the grilling steaks.

The meal turned out deliciously. Even Bubsy got to enjoy a delicacy in the form of a large, grilled filet of salmon, which he eagerly gorged on with purring satisfaction.

“Kendra, your birthday is in August too, right?” Tracy asked.

Kendra nodded. “It’s near the end of the month. I just had to come out here a celebrate with my homegirl.” she smiled, stroking Janice’s arm, affectionately.

“I’m so glad you did!” Janice answered. “You helped make this the best birthday I’ve ever had!”

The sky was still bright with vibrant warm colors, growing darker and cooler before the first stars of night appeared. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the company. The darkening evening had a warm, palpable, celebratory sense of friendship flowing between everyone.

“Let’s do another molly!” Kendra exclaimed.

“Okay!” Tracy replied, quickly.

Janice gave an awkward smile. “Uhh… I think I’ll sit this session out. Last time I had a headache the whole day after.”

“Yeah… I probably shouldn’t either.“ Matt replied. “I’m about to get this fire started. Safety first!” he winked, taking a long pull of his beer.

Kendra and Tracy clinked their glasses and washed their pills down with the last bit of their cocktail.

Janice watched the beautiful sunset colors reflecting off of the clouds with a sense of deep contentment bordering on giddy happiness. She tightened her loving embrace around Matt’s bicep as they stood in the sand before the large wooden pyramid.

With a flick of his wrist, Matt tossed a burning book of matches through the air towards the lighter fluid soaked stack of wood. A roaring flash ignited at the core of the wooden pyramid as flames rushed forth. Soon, an enormous cone of fire was burning brightly in the middle of the empty beach.

Kendra and Tracy’s dilated pupils took in the towering flame with hypnotic awe.

“I feel like hippy dancing.” Kendra announced, bouncing slightly to an unheard rhythm. “Matty put some music on!”

A rollicking barrage of drums blasted from the speaker’s cone in a uptempo, primal rhythm.

Kendra immediately latched to the beat with her body movement, dancing with an increased intensity. Her undulations causing her giant brown breasts to shake wildly in her string bikini.

Tracy couldn’t help but to join in to the dance once the music started playing. Her own swimsuit barely withstanding the wild bouncing of her enormous tits.

Janice gave Matt a bright smile as she joined her friends, dancing with joyful abandon in the light of the flames.

Their bodies in exuberant motion silhouetted before the fire held Matt in an enthralled, erotic trance. He watched, transfixed as their softness poured out of their bikinis, wobbling and bouncing, until their tops were eventually rendered useless.

The women assisted each other out of their string wear tops, followed naturally by their minuscule bottoms.

“C’mon, honey!” Janice exclaimed, beckoning him by pulling an invisible rope between them. Matt grinned, playing along with the pantomime, as he was ‘pulled’ towards her, his bobbing dick leading the way. Her gorgeous, sparkling eyes gazed lovingly into his as their bodies met and embraced. He felt her hands glide down his bare back to the hem of his swim trunks. Janice’s nimble fingers undid the knot at the front of his shorts, loosening the waist band.

As Matt began to move his body to the music with Janice, his trunks slid off his waist into the sand.

Four naked bodies danced before the fire, laughing and howling into the night. Tracy and Kendra’s skin had a sheen of sweat from their primal exertion, allowing themselves to be carried away by the music and the chemicals. Janice and Matt were hand in hand, spinning as they laughed together.

“Woo! I’m getting dizzy!” Janice said, pausing her movements to catch her breath.

“I could dance all night long!!” Tracy called out to the night sky.

“Hydrate!” Matt barked. “Water! Don’t forget!”

“Ooo! Yes, daddy!” Kendra cooed. “I like it when you get bossy! It’s so rare!”

Janice took a seat next to Matt on a spread out beach towel as Kendra and Tracy continued their frolicking before the flames.

The couple cuddled, contently watching the fire slowly burn down for a long while before Janice’s yawns became too frequent to ignore.

“I’m tired.” she quietly spoke in Matt’s ear. “I wanna go lay down in bed next to my fiancé!”

Matt grinned, reveling in his new title. He raised her left hand to press to his lips.

“Ladies…” Matt spoke to Tracy and Kendra as he rose to his feet. “I’m taking the ‘Birthday Bride To-Be’ to bed.”

“Goodnight, you two lovebirds!” Tracy cooed, swaying her hips.

The two walked, hand in hand, back to the beach house, the sounds of Tracy and Kendra’s dance party eventually being drowned out by the waves breaking in the shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice and Matt spent the afternoon of their last full vacation day cruising the narrow island chain in Matt’s car, taking in the sights together.

They figured that Kendra and Tracy were likely going to remain asleep for the majority of the day, leaving the newly engaged couple to peruse the local tourist traps for souvenirs.

Matt and Janice enjoyed a delicious lunch of fresh fish tacos at an informal cafe overlooking the warm, shallow waters of the Pamlico Sound.

They smiled in the foreground of selfies taken from the crown of the iconic spiral clad Hatteras Lighthouse; their first recorded memories as an engaged couple.

As usual, everywhere they went, people’s eyes followed Janice in her brightly colored dress. She smiled, whispering in Matt’s ear. “I think my gorgeous ring is turning more heads than my boobies, for once!”

Matt glanced down the deep cleavage of Janice’s full, round, enormous breasts pouring out of the low cut of her sun dress. “I don’t know… it’s definitely got some stiff competition!” he said, subtly adjusting his thickening pants bulge.

They returned to the beach house in the early evening. Kendra and Tracy regarded Janice and Matt walking through the door, each wearing a fake eyepatch and a felt tricorn hat festooned with a grinning Jolly Roger.

“Avast, ye landlubbers!” Matt growled in a put on pirate drawl. “Time to give up that Booty!”

“Oh, look: ‘Long Dong Silver’ and ‘Captain Hooker’!” Kendra replied, chucking.

“Yo, hoes!” Janice giggled.

As the dark gathered outside, the four spent their last night in the beach house amid happy conversation of warm company.

Janice was snuggled with Matt on the couch, her eyes unable to look away from her beautiful ring. Bubsy cat hopped onto Matt’s lap as they relaxed. The feline bent low, sniffing at the piece of jewelry on Janice’s ring finger.

“Look, Bubsy!” Janice exclaimed. “Matty wants to make your mama his wife! What do you think of that?”

Bubsy turned his head, peering into Matt’s eyes. With a slow blink, the feline nuzzled Matt’s chin with his head, approvingly.