Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know why it happened the first time, right? Because when I did subscribe to her, I requested it over and over and over again, until she eventually acquired it for her videos.

It's not "wasting it for someone else" if it's something that most people want to see. Tell me this, would you rather watch her doing something hot (e.g. spraying fake cum on her tits or the titfucking videos) or watch something we seen a million times before - for instance; oiling her tits, changing into new tops, etc.

Again, I already told everyone here that I spared my own time and money to request something amazing, and it'll be fair if someone else does the same to pass the message on.
she was paying more attention to her fans then....has less attention or care right now

Just watched a fun video from 2016(?) of Tessa solving a rubik's cube topless. She said she had done it in 1½ minutes, but in the video it took over 9 minutes which is still better than me!

Attachments

• 257.jpg
    257.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 448
:LOL: Dude

If you're serious and if it makes you feel better then yes I agree there's nothing wrong with a fourth spunk video. They're great and could be even greater. No one disagrees. It's just if she's failing to keep up with any content at all atm she's hardly going to browse the comment sections, see +1 post asking for yet another exploding dildo and then have a sudden revelation.

She knows people want it. It's like emailing Nintendo to ask for a new F-Zero. It's not worth getting angry about. People will do whatever they want. Some people are happy to let her do whatever she wants. You do you, let them do them. Sheesh.

If you're serious and if it makes you feel better then yes I agree there's nothing wrong with a fourth spunk video. They're great and could be even greater. No one disagrees. It's just if she's failing to keep up with any content at all atm she's hardly going to browse the comment sections, see +1 post asking for yet another exploding dildo and then have a sudden revelation.

She knows people want it. It's like emailing Nintendo to ask for a new F-Zero. It's not worth getting angry about. People will do whatever they want. Some people are happy to let her do whatever she wants. You do you, let them do them. Sheesh.
I'm not angry, I just haven't seen her produce that type of content for a long time. lol

I'm not angry, I just haven't seen her produce that type of content for a long time. lol
she is sticking to costumes, face paint and such right now.....i think be a while before letting herself out again and not hiding. But we maybe close to another apology excuse video soon.

Last edited:
she is sticking to costumes, face paint and such right now.....i think be a while before letting herself out again and not hiding. But we maybe close to another apology excuse video soon.
Maybe, you never know.

Also, from what I can tell from her past actions; is that the more people request for that type of content, the likelihood of her to observe the demand and she'll eventually commits to it.

I know it's basic high demand, but I think it's the fact that she'll only does something if someone constantly encourage her for anything really. I heard one person who knew one of her siblings irl, is that encouragement is usually the key for her. Therefore, I think encouraging her as I suggested before, is the best way to do it. If no one will ask, then she'll stick to her repetitive cycle (the generic content).

Personally, I've been a fan of her for over a decade, but seeing her using the toy or performing any spicy content is a major improvement. It can get quite dull if it's the same stuff all the time (no offence to her), like her own website for instance; God knows how that website is currently receiving its income with the recycled material they released years ago.

Also, from what I can tell from her past actions; is that the more people request for that type of content, the likelihood of her to observe the demand and she'll eventually commits to it.

I know it's basic high demand, but I think it's the fact that she'll only does something if someone constantly encourage her for anything really. I heard one person who knew one of her siblings irl, is that encouragement is usually the key for her. Therefore, I think encouraging her as I suggested before, is the best way to do it. If no one will ask, then she'll stick to her repetitive cycle (the generic content).

Personally, I've been a fan of her for over a decade, but seeing her using the toy or performing any spicy content is a major improvement. It can get quite dull if it's the same stuff all the time (no offence to her), like her own website for instance; God knows how that website is currently receiving its income with the recycled material they released years ago.
I can see is subject to pear pressure pretty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.