Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole video. It's more "meh" than "zounds!"...

I guess I have been spoiled by previous videos where she had these better "blocked out" (structural set up) in presentation (and camera movements! Those really worked) and her actually engaging in appealing (yet simulated) DTF-ing... I think this most-recent video shows she hasn't been doing much of anything (including apparently preparations) at all in regards to seriously re-immersing herself into the "OF video" genre at this time.... the videos from earlier this year were beyond compare and not equaled by any other OF presenter....

I would really like to see her "get back on the horse," and ride again.... How long that will take, is anyone's guess....

She has said the following:
a)--She would do a BTS video of one of her photo shoots (along with posting the photo shoot itself);
b)--She would post the particulars about her "fan post office box" where she would be able to receive her fans' mail....
c)--She would have a livestream where she would talk to the fans....
d)--She would post a video about "why she has been quiet"....

Whether any of these will be fulfilled before December 31st, is unknown.

I watched the whole video. It's more "meh" than "zounds!"...

I guess I have been spoiled by previous videos where she had these better "blocked out" (structural set up) in presentation (and camera movements! Those really worked) and her actually engaging in appealing (yet simulated) DTF-ing... I think this most-recent video shows she hasn't been doing much of anything (including apparently preparations) at all in regards to seriously re-immersing herself into the "OF video" genre at this time.... the videos from earlier this year were beyond compare and not equaled by any other OF presenter....

I would really like to see her "get back on the horse," and ride again.... How long that will take, is anyone's guess....

She has said the following:
a)--She would do a BTS video of one of her photo shoots (along with posting the photo shoot itself);
b)--She would post the particulars about her "fan post office box" where she would be able to receive her fans' mail....
c)--She would have a livestream where she would talk to the fans....
d)--She would post a video about "why she has been quiet"....

Whether any of these will be fulfilled before December 31st, is unknown.
Lol if you actually want to precise, there's like 3-4 lives that she said she'd do since June/July and didn't. In one of the lives she said she'd do another one in the same week, never happened. And also she said she'd do two lives in the same day for different time zones, if my memory serves me right she didn't do them or she only did one, although I might be mistaken for this one with another model, not really sure.
And lastly more than once she said she'd do a live where she'd take different requests etc, which was like the biggest live she promised to do but never happened. I don't mean to attack her in any way, am just adding to your list of things to be fulfilled before December 31st XD.

Lol if you actually want to precise, there's like 3-4 lives that she said she'd do since June/July and didn't. In one of the lives she said she'd do another one in the same week, never happened. And also she said she'd do two lives in the same day for different time zones, if my memory serves me right she didn't do them or she only did one, although I might be mistaken for this one with another model, not really sure.
And lastly more than once she said she'd do a live where she'd take different requests etc, which was like the biggest live she promised to do but never happened. I don't mean to attack her in any way, am just adding to your list of things to be fulfilled before December 31st XD.
I think she says, and posts thing, before thinking or is in an alterted state of mind. Says it because it sounded good in the moment or what people wanted to hear. . Most of those times i don't think she ever really intended to do them. She gets distracted, decided she does not want to or simply is not able to handle doing a live stream or video or whatever promise for many reasons. In the end she has been this way since she started and should not be a surprise to anyone. Her interaction with fans for a large part of her carrier has been very limited. Outside of a few MFC lives, or an occasional live stream on OF she has not really interacted much at all.

Last edited:
While I’m not into the wolf thing, her tits DO look spectacular (minus the makeup). Looking forward to a straight shoot soon. My wish is that she would do a long sex simulation video with her on her back, tits pushed together with arms at her side and on top with slow no included. Make it as realistic as possible. That would be the ultimate Tessa video.

While I’m not into the wolf thing, her tits DO look spectacular (minus the makeup). Looking forward to a straight shoot soon. My wish is that she would do a long sex simulation video with her on her back, tits pushed together with arms at her side and on top with slow no included. Make it as realistic as possible. That would be the ultimate Tessa video.
Don't think she cares about making the "ultimate Tessa video" anymore man. Sadly I really don't. After a decade I believe she's got a rhythm and isn't pushing any further boundaries.

Same man. A sex simulation video would be amazing; sadly I have to agree with Brandonbarrett92. She’s not in it for the fans anymore. I honestly just see her producing the same stale content over and over again. Once every month or so, and maybe if we’re lucky we get more of the same dildo content. I don’t think she has the passion or desire to do anything else. I just don’t understand why she even flirted the idea of B/G with that blurred out blowjob? What was the point? Was it just to get peoples hopes up? Was that her hook?

Same man. A sex simulation video would be amazing; sadly I have to agree with Brandonbarrett92. She’s not in it for the fans anymore. I honestly just see her producing the same stale content over and over again. Once every month or so, and maybe if we’re lucky we get more of the same dildo content. I don’t think she has the passion or desire to do anything else. I just don’t understand why she even flirted the idea of B/G with that blurred out blowjob? What was the point? Was it just to get peoples hopes up? Was that her hook?
I think the burred Bj video was done when she was drinking or high thinking it would be fun.. Let the cat out of the bag, removed when she realized what she did and the simps freaked out. Then re-posted because what the point of taking it down when it was already all over. Yea she is not into anymore and just posted a video once a month to keep the easy money coming in for little effort. She has a
girlfriend now and has all but moved on.

I think the burred Bj video was done when she was drinking or high thinking it would be fun.. Let the cat out of the bag, removed when she realized what she did and the simps freaked out. Then re-posted because what the point of taking it down when it was already all over. Yea she is not into anymore and just posted a video once a month to keep the easy money coming in for little effort. She has a
girlfriend now and has all but moved on.
How do you know she has got a girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.