Tessa Fowler Appreciation Thread (LIMIT PREMIUM CONTENT TO 2 PIX PER SET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessa is finally back. Does anyone know what her new post is about?
Just a show her tits video in the shower, soaping them up rinsing em off. Nothing special but still nice -have to see if anything more comes along. Feels like i have to do something video so here is something one of those can't go wrong with a soapy tits video in the shower. The interesting part is she never shows her face and looks like she made sure to edit it out. Could be very telling of her circumstances right now along with no mention of sorry been away so long or anything. Just a quick title "slow & soapy song: Angel - Massive Attack". review done

Just a show her tits video in the shower, soaping them up rinsing em off. Nothing special but still nice -have to see if anything more comes along. Feels like i have to do something video so here is something one of those can't go wrong with a soapy tits video in the shower. The interesting part is she never shows her face and looks like she made sure to edit it out. Could be very telling of her circumstances right now along with no mention of sorry been away so long or anything. Just a quick title "slow & soapy song: Angel - Massive Attack". review done
Is that a joke? lol

Why don’t you subscribe to her OF? It’s fairly cheap.
Well, for a few valid reasons:

1. I have subscribed to her about 5 times now.
2. We now established that she's not been consistent with her schedule (no offence to her of course).
3. When I want to see the videos I like from her (example; titfucking content or her tits covered in fake jizz), we don't see it often.

Therefore, I decided to take a break from it for a few months now. If she becomes consistent again and frequently publish content I want to see, then maybe I would subscribe to her again.

If what you and the other guy saying is true (regarding to her having a shower again), then her content isn't really for me momentarily.

Question for any Tessa connoisseurs - can you direct us to any videos or pics where you think her tits were looking at their very biggest they have ever been??
You might want to look at some of the stuff she did with PinupFiles back in 2019. She had put on some extra weight, which resulted in her boobs looking arguably the biggest they ever have. In particular, check out the Animal Instincts, Flower Power, and Aqua Bikini videos and photo sets. I posted a link to a video compilation including them earlier, but here it is again. Those three videos start at the timestamp of 107:00.

Glorious Videos Compilation -- https://www.xvideos.com/video57063337/tessa_fowler_o_glorious

Looks like Agent Fox gets some well deserved shut-eye ;)
Lol, that's exactly what happened! :sleep:

It could be that she didn't show her face because she didn't feel like doing her makeup. Or she just happened to not show her face. Simple explanation!

yeah guys its lackluster vid but she is having some issues, you guys ever think that selling nudes is not helping tessa's mental heath? that she would be happier with a husband and kids on the way? all you fucks care about is getting your nut and fuck the cost. i like tessa and would have her happy than getting a nut off her every now and then. yet i know tessa is at fault because nobody forced her to sell nudes and her life issues are mostly her own fault and not ours. I dont know where the lines are but i would at least urge you guys to think about it because you will all have some effect. tessa is one of the nice ones, she seems the kind of girl that would be nice the losers. well the rest is to you and tessa too. choose.

yeah guys its lackluster vid but she is having some issues, you guys ever think that selling nudes is not helping tessa's mental heath? that she would be happier with a husband and kids on the way? all you fucks care about is getting your nut and fuck the cost. i like tessa and would have her happy than getting a nut off her every now and then. yet i know tessa is at fault because nobody forced her to sell nudes and her life issues are mostly her own fault and not ours. I dont know where the lines are but i would at least urge you guys to think about it because you will all have some effect. tessa is one of the nice ones, she seems the kind of girl that would be nice the losers. well the rest is to you and tessa too. choose.
Then she can suspend her account and stop taking 40k a month to do nothing

You do realize this is her job? Yes, she has personal issues she has encountered lately, but it's her job to create content for her audience (without sounding selfish).

Status
Not open for further replies.