Tarotmystere / Ilana Orea - Busty Dog Walker

B

BoxFan

She's been posted her before. Her boobs are 1% level huge

https://vimeo.com/190608249

I saw she was on pof, anyone reach out to her?
I'd only reach out to grope those melons! I mean, while her jugs are legitimately insane, so is she (fuck it, she even says so)! There was a thread regarding her but can't find it on search.

I did some digging and she's some sort of Ivy League alumnus who went off the rails after/during a shitty, longterm relationship. Now she's some new age, alcoholic rebel without a Coors - as she prefers Heineken, and trains MMA/Karate.

Attachments

• More Like Mount Never Rest! I'd Climb Her Peaks.jpg
    More Like Mount Never Rest! I'd Climb Her Peaks.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 2,288
  • U Can Plant All The Red Flags In Her Huge Cleavage.jpg
    U Can Plant All The Red Flags In Her Huge Cleavage.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 2,415
  • FACE IT - My Tit Is Bigger Than Your Head, Kid.jpg
    FACE IT - My Tit Is Bigger Than Your Head, Kid.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 2,635
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd only reach out to grope those melons! I mean, while her jugs are legitimately insane, so is she (fuck it, she even says so)! There was a thread regarding her but can't find it on search.

I did some digging and she's some sort of Ivy League alumnus who went off the rails after/during a shitty, longterm relationship. Now she's some new age, alcoholic rebel without a Coors - as she prefers Heineken, and trains MMA/Karate.
I think it is part of the POF pin on Social Networking Sites rather than a seperate post.

The only other one I have ever seen. She is stunningly beautiful as well as extremely well proportioned...Wife material here!!!

Attachments

• tarotmystere2.jpg
    tarotmystere2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,601
Last edited:
OMG just discovered her on POF. Here's a trimmed version of that youtube trailer she is briefly in within a zip file (no MP4s allowed as attachments I guess).

Oh and found some old pics on her facebook. Not much sadly

Attachments

• (humane)TREATMENT trailer_Trim.zip
    173.4 KB · Views: 588
  • tm2.jpg
    tm2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 770
  • tm1.jpg
    tm1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 868

Attachments

• A1CF4D13-D924-4ECB-803D-52F39C470FEE.jpeg
    A1CF4D13-D924-4ECB-803D-52F39C470FEE.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 2,137
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... try to talk to her next time
Indeed! She must be a regular on that street? This summer could prove fruitful! :)
Nice snag!

Okay, she looks amazing but for some reason the forum won't let me download the video. Anyone know the problem?
It's not a video, it's a screenshot.
Ahem, @Nely0422 cough-cough-postvideo-cough! :D