Tales of a topless mom

DM Question:

"do you ever randomly play with your boobs, I would"

Simple answer is yes, I love giving them a squeeze or circling my finger around my areola until my nipple pops. During masturbation its essential, I'll suck on my breast while I'm using my Hitachi and I cum so hard.
You are so lucky you can suck on your own nipples while masturbating. I wish I could do that because I'd be cumming super hard too

@Busty Von Tease
Scenario: I'm friends with your husband and I'm coming over to watch the Superbowl with a couple other guys. It's my first time at your place, while all the other guys there have seen you before. You decide you want to tease me and see if you can get a reaction.

Question: What do you wear and what do you do to get my attention? (bonus points for pics of what you'd wear in your answer)

My apologies if this has been asked previously (I got through about 16 of the thread pages):

Clearly your husband doesn’t mind you showing off. Have there been any throuple moments with you him, and a 3rd?? ;)

My apologies if this has been asked previously (I got through about 16 of the thread pages):

Clearly your husband doesn’t mind you showing off. Have there been any throuple moments with you him, and a 3rd?? ;)
she is faithful, so I guess it didn't happen ... yet

What’s the OF ?