summoning all the detectives

I talked to her on Reddit for a while with a fake account. Never got anything out of her. I was careful but the mods caught my account pretty fast. The big boob problem mods seem to catch the trolls pretty fast, so I have hope that the bustiest posters there are real. But either way, she commented yesterday that the photo's been removed. Either it's gone or it never existed. Maybe someone from Facebook saw that photo and saved it. If it's a big group there just might be a TiT regular there.

electricspoon said:
I talked to her on Reddit for a while with a fake account. Never got anything out of her. I was careful but the mods caught my account pretty fast. The big boob problem mods seem to catch the trolls pretty fast, so I have hope that the bustiest posters there are real. But either way, she commented yesterday that the photo's been removed. Either it's gone or it never existed. Maybe someone from Facebook saw that photo and saved it. If it's a big group there just might be a TiT regular there.

One can only hope. Maybe someone knows this alleged queen ape and can shed some light to this. Looking at her posts there seems to be a lot of detailed posts about bras that I don't see someone just making up. There isn't any erotic sensationalism that would come out of a fake account.