Strange issue with site

Renault

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
Hi

I've been having an odd issue loading the site on my mobile whereby the site refuses to load when I am connected to WiFi, however if I try and load it in an incognito tap without being logged in the site loads. If I use mobile data however, the site loads fine with me logged in.

Any mods or whoever else that have any idea why this is happening?

Many thanks

Yeah this is what happens to me
Weird that, it's usually WiFi related for me but even when switching to Data it doesn't fix it, I wonder why

Could possibly be due to the increase in adverts recently, it seems to have started only in the last few days
Does it happen when you are using VPN?

No idea, I've never used one in my life
I have also experienced something similar but using desktop and VPN. When I checked my iPhone on mobile data everything worked fine. I have a feeling due to the spam attacks recently the server team maybe throttling connections. I will find out what's going on.

Could possibly be due to the increase in adverts recently, it seems to have started only in the last few days
That's possible!
The ads have slowed things down for me

I too haven't used a VPN in my life, hopefully this issue goes away soon

big problems to access to the site since yesterday.

I get this on/off, the loading bar at the top will show that it began to load but then will stop after it's barely been filled up
Yeah this is what happens to me
Weird that, it's usually WiFi related for me but even when switching to Data it doesn't fix it, I wonder why
This has been happening to me for a very long while. I access the site 99% on mobile, but I usually sit and wait it out and the page eventually finishes loading, but it definitely stalls from time to time. On average takes 1-2 minutes. (Just did it to me now before replying to this thread.)

Doesn’t matter if it’s WiFi or cell data.

Let me know if you are still having this problem. Server settings have been changed.

I am having the same problem for the last 4 days (on my original account) made this account as a test and to be able to message an admin for help.

Let me know if you are still having this problem. Server settings have been changed.
When I switch between threads in incognito it shows me as logged out, can’t post or comment. But I can still view vids and pictures as if I’m logged in. Then when I click log in after it tells me I need to log in to post it tells me I’m already logged in.