Six of my favourite pre-butchered breasts. *UPDATE*

Reaction score
Mod edit: Thread moved. MJ

Here are my favourite 6 pre-reduction breasts. They each have at least one of the qualities I love:

- Size
- Ratio - breast to waist/ body
- Fullness (especially that “bursting with veins” look.
- Weight (look “heavy”)
- Areola colour/ size
- Veins
- A degree of sag (not too much though)

My favourite is A; the look like “real” mum tits, not perfect like a models. The nipples are nicely pronounced and the areolae a nice dark pink. They look heavy and have a good amount of fullness and volume.

B has the best “volume” and are very full. Their size is fantastic!

C are the most “perfect” looking, but I prefer “mum” tits more.

D are also a little too perfect, but the size, and fullness are great!

E has my favourite areolas; a fantastic colour and size. Again, nice big, heavy mum tits. Mouth watering!

F is probably everyone’s favourite I’m guessing, due to their insane body to boob ratio (the greatest here). Certainly hot but perhaps too perfect. I would have loved to have seen their 23 year old owners at 40 after breastfeeding a couple of kids (or pregnant!!!)

Attachments

• CCC54156-B16E-4961-A89F-5A0CAE2BAEBF.jpeg
    CCC54156-B16E-4961-A89F-5A0CAE2BAEBF.jpeg
    784.7 KB · Views: 1,271
Last edited by a moderator:
These are all high quality examples. I'd have to say my particular order starting from favorite is: A, C, B, D, E, F. There's just something about A, like you said, that look like a real BBW Mom, which I absolutely love.

Yeah, you get it right, @Hues ? Those mum tits that look as though the nipples have had a good hard sucking and chewing by her babies, so they’re all deep pink and raw…!

The only thing that would enhance A would be more visible veins and more prominent Montgomery glands…but that’s being super picky…

(Repost, since it's so great) I have in my mind a hall of fame even for BRs and no.1 has to be aloegoddess. The after pics are right under.

So, yeah, my taste tends to be about younger ones who were also slim. Needless to say, younger cases of BR very likely meant they gave up future lactation.:(

Attachments

• 005.jpeg
    005.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 456
  • 004.jpeg
    004.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 434
  • 003.jpeg
    003.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 002.jpeg
    002.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 401
  • 001.jpeg
    001.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
I had to select another 6, as they deserved attention as well…!

G - If you can see past all the silly marker pen drawings and censored dots, you’ll find an epic set of heavy looking milkers. I just love the dark areolae; they look the same colour as breasts during pregnancy. Glorious…!

H - Huge, heavy mommy-milkers…! Great size and shape.

I - My favourites on this list. Huge, heavy and absolutely beautiful mature tits. A nice bit of sag but still with enough fullness.

J - Fantastic fullness and heaviness. The shape, areolae position and size are gorgeous too!

K- Not as big as the others but look at those veins! Drool - worthy…! A really nice shape. They look so soft and suckable…

L - What can I say! Full, bursting in-your-face boobs! Each breast is squeezed up against the other, resulting in a cleavage to die for. Nice deep pink, good sized areolae with visible Montgomery glands. A tie with G for my favourite areolas…

Attachments

• 7B2B05C8-D298-4E3D-917E-2014C30AD382.jpeg
    7B2B05C8-D298-4E3D-917E-2014C30AD382.jpeg
    806 KB · Views: 650
Man some of those boobs are perfection.
Here are my favorites.
Oh, wow! I normally go for mommy- milkers but this young woman has some of the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen! The size, shape, body/ waist to boob ratio is a work of art.

Ok, A, B or C for the *perfect young breasts?

(*yes, I realise perfect is subjective…!)

Attachments

• 1E18FE18-5800-476E-AF80-E0E8E9D6564C.jpeg
    1E18FE18-5800-476E-AF80-E0E8E9D6564C.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 409
Man some of those boobs are perfection.
Here are my favorites.
They remind me a little of these:

But yours has nicer hips/ waist. Such beautiful lines. Oh, (some) women are (were ) such lovely creatures…

Attachments

• 3FA59307-F565-4716-A129-C77EA1F56E50.jpeg
    3FA59307-F565-4716-A129-C77EA1F56E50.jpeg
    616.4 KB · Views: 644

G - If you can see past all the silly marker pen drawings and censored dots, you’ll find an epic set of heavy looking milkers. I just love the dark areolae; they look the same colour as breasts during pregnancy. Glorious…!

I - My favourites on this list. Huge, heavy and absolutely beautiful mature tits. A nice bit of sag but still with enough fullness.

J - Fantastic fullness and heaviness. The shape, areolae position and size are gorgeous too!

K- Not as big as the others but look at those veins! Drool - worthy…! A really nice shape. They look so soft and suckable…

L - What can I say! Full, bursting in-your-face boobs! Each breast is squeezed up against the other, resulting in a cleavage to die for. Nice deep pink, good sized areolae with visible Montgomery glands. A tie with G for my favourite areolas…

Another nice batch, (I think I prefered the first overall) my ranking on these would be: L, K, G, H, J, I

@Posthuman_2047
Please post BR pics otherwise the thread is in the wrong sub-forum and will be moved.

Here are my favourite 6 pre-reduction breasts. They each have at least one of the qualities I love:

- Size
- Ratio - breast to waist/ body
- Fullness (especially that “bursting with veins” look.
- Weight (look “heavy”)
- Areola colour/ size
- Veins
- A degree of sag (not too much though)

My favourite is A; the look like “real” mum tits, not perfect like a models. The nipples are nicely pronounced and the areolae a nice dark pink. They look heavy and have a good amount of fullness and volume.

B has the best “volume” and are very full. Their size is fantastic!

C are the most “perfect” looking, but I prefer “mum” tits more.

D are also a little too perfect, but the size, and fullness are great!

E has my favourite areolas; a fantastic colour and size. Again, nice big, heavy mum tits. Mouth watering!

F is probably everyone’s favourite I’m guessing, due to their insane body to boob ratio (the greatest here). Certainly hot but perhaps too perfect. I would have loved to have seen their 23 year old owners at 40 after breastfeeding a couple of kids (or pregnant!!!)
I like your threads,.. You're a real breast fan,.. my choice is a little different obviously I start with the A then B, E, F, D, C,.. Motherhood eins remain the most beautiful

H & I. Huge heavy and filled