Siri let us down :(

She was fucking amazing looking during that time. The only modern video I'll watch of hers now actually is the one with Lena Paul. And it's because of Lena, which is how I discovered her. So, I can thank Siri for that. Lol she's pretty much classic Siri
I can understand very well. Undeniably she got an awesome ass, hips and legs. Face still got some power. Dude, what a fucked idea to chop those two fantastic inverted-nipple udders.

However if she would goes even deeper into kink and extreme I gladly watch her with enthusiasm.

Attachments

• (m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=jh2-BY07_HsslgBy)9.jpg
    (m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=jh2-BY07_HsslgBy)9.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 150
The blonde, curvy version of Siri that initially came on to the scene was smoking hot. She had a bit of plump to her. Over the next little while she lost weight and her tits got smaller. But her early stuff the first year or so she was gorgeous. I won't watch any of her new stuff, much like Rachel Raxx.

Hello,

I wanted to upload from some time, not sure if it's repost, i hope not.
Gorgeous Siri does some workout with oil in a pretty lovely swinsuit.

Enjoy lads

Attachments

• SIRI_OIL1.png
    SIRI_OIL1.png
    785.4 KB · Views: 121
  • SIRI_OIL2.png
    SIRI_OIL2.png
    618.1 KB · Views: 129
Siri used to be amazing, it sucks because she's been making much better videos lately, every one I watch I wish it was Siri back when she was top tier, she's not got much going for her now sadly