Sierra, Sweet and Cute (NO SOCIALS PLEASE) Don't post media with her sister in.

Right here's a couple of clips for ya... I recorded on and off in multiple files so I don't have a big video to share sorry. Tbh after the first bit where she gets up off her side the rest of it is all the same stuff, unfortunately she doesn't get up/bend over/change angles etc so there's not a whole lot more to see. I was blown away by how huge she has gotten... she is really starting to achieve boob legend size now!
Thanks much for the uploads and recording! Can you upload your clips with audio?

Is it just me or have they gotten significantly bigger since the leaks? They look big there, but they seem even bigger now. Or maybe my eyes and just playing tricks on me.
Yes I think the leaks are like a year old or something, so they're definitely bigger now.

onlyfans.com/shedoesnthaveone
you just know someone is gonna give that a shot, hell someone has probably already tried to use that to catfish for one now lol

Yeah, he's for sure getting scammed. If you look through his past posts he once said he talked to her on snapchat before and she supposedly said she might make on OF to “cash in”....even though on Tiktok live she says almost every single live when someone brings it up that she'd never make one.
On the plus side, they're still nice tits ;)