Sensual Jane

Hi,

I’ve been meaning to join and post for a long time but haven’t. First of all, the amount of stupid gullible people is quite astounding. If the complete closing of her newly made (fairly newly made anyway) website wasn’t indicative of her retiring away from the industry, plus the rumours about her retiring, and the closing of ALL her accounts, then I don’t know what is! If I remember rightly her newly official website hadn’t even been around for that long anyway, so clearly everything official went through that, so all the people thinking they were talking to her on some random Twitter or Facebook account was just complete bs. As said, the closing of her official website was pretty indicative of her rumoured/confirmed retirement.

Now, I’ve met the lovely SJ a few times, and she really is as genuinely lovely a woman as she appears in her videos. I was really stunned when she retired because it really did feel it came out of nowhere, which it basically did. She never really indicated to me it would be so sudden like how it was but it is what it is. From what I remember she said she was going to retire and not go on into her 40s, but she was going to carry on for basically as long as she enjoyed doing what she was doing (if I remember rightly) but she really did just completely quit off grid. The website went, the socials went, her phone numbers went, emails everything. I haven’t spoken to her since, well, I can’t remember when now to be honest. I used to chat to her on her WhatsApp but unfortunately that’s gone. I’m probably not the only disappointed person, as as I say she was actually a really damn lovely woman.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Hi,

I’ve been meaning to join and post for a long time but haven’t. First of all, the amount of stupid gullible people is quite astounding. If the complete closing of her newly made (fairly newly made anyway) website wasn’t indicative of her retiring away from the industry, plus the rumours about her retiring, and the closing of ALL her accounts, then I don’t know what is! If I remember rightly her newly official website hadn’t even been around for that long anyway, so clearly everything official went through that, so all the people thinking they were talking to her on some random Twitter or Facebook account was just complete bs. As said, the closing of her official website was pretty indicative of her rumoured/confirmed retirement.

Now, I’ve met the lovely SJ a few times, and she really is as genuinely lovely a woman as she appears in her videos. I was really stunned when she retired because it really did feel it came out of nowhere, which it basically did. She never really indicated to me it would be so sudden like how it was but it is what it is. From what I remember she said she was going to retire and not go on into her 40s, but she was going to carry on for basically as long as she enjoyed doing what she was doing (if I remember rightly) but she really did just completely quit off grid. The website went, the socials went, her phone numbers went, emails everything. I haven’t spoken to her since, well, I can’t remember when now to be honest. I used to chat to her on her WhatsApp but unfortunately that’s gone. I’m probably not the only disappointed person, as as I say she was actually a really damn lovely woman.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Take it to the discussion thread.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/sensual-jane-discussion.13532832/