Sabina, super cute and busty, WTF!

:love:

Attachments

• sabinabadzim_2021.2.20_bmk7zp.jpg
    sabinabadzim_2021.2.20_bmk7zp.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 795
This is obviously a very recent development (sorry yes... bad choice of words) cause she had posted this on TT at the end of April.

78B608D2-123B-4686-85E3-0D3E8DA2C5ED.jpeg

She obviously didn’t make this public as there is no reference of doing so on any of her socials. What a bummer. She was a baddie too...

Almost thought it was April Fools' Day. Bye titties.. no one will be spared in 2021.
Friends already cheering her on how beautiful she looks
This is getting out of control. Why is there a hate on for beautiful woman and large breasts? We’ve lost so many because they were shamed or something. Severe back pain is one thing. But this is not that.

These girls mature too quickly... then the guys their age don't know how to handle it and they feel insecure as a result ... I think girls should go to school or socialize with guys 5+ years older for their own mental health

They are also all in sororities - hint hint hint.

These girls mature too quickly... then the guys their age don't know how to handle it and they feel insecure as a result ... I think girls should go to school or socialize with guys 5+ years older for their own mental health

They are also all in sororities - hint hint hint.
I don't really think it's the guys. Most guys are cool with watching bewbs. Maybe a bit unrefined, but mostly cool. It's the girls... when all pretty girls get about the same attention, then one day the scale balances heavily towards a single girl is usually unbearable for the rest, and they are VERY competitive. I've seen it happening. And when they are chopped off, many of those 'friends' believe that balance is restored. To be honest, I'd rather be with an average boober than be with the ultimate boober that chopped them of after a few months, because in doing so, it shows severe issues of lack of self-confidence, and that she cannot accept herself the way she is (especially when there is NOTHING wrong with her...), All sexiness is gone if the woman does not believe in herself.

Yes, this is absolutely it. I’ve said extremely similar comments in other threads. OF COURSE it’s the girls... all this “encouragement” they give to the busty girls who blow them out of the FUCKING water to reduce is their way of Tonya Harding-ing them to join them into Plain Jane territory. The Basic B Cup Bitches get extreme satisfaction seeing their competition leveled out.