Rylie Haze

Does anyone know where to get some of her old shows without the reduction?

I agree with this. Once you know in the back of your mind that they've butchered themselves, it takes away all of the appeal. Happend to me with Merilyn Sakova and Bettie Ballhaus. Merilyn was for health reasons, but that still doesn't matter. It's part of what makes them physically attractive as a model.

Edit: I'm talking about their pysical attractiveness as a model. I'm not talking about their attractiveness a person/individual. Health concerns should be taken seriously. I'm not talking about the type of attraction or intimacy I would have in a relationship with someone. Even if the person was my friend, I may find them less physically attrative, but it doesn't mean as an individual I respect or care for them any less.
This chick took already small boobs and made them even smaller. Clearly she's insane. Luckily for me her breasts are only "OK" big and not "OMG" big so I'm not to disappointed.

As for this mindset of throwing out a girls post op material after she's committed the sin of br...I can't agree. To me it's no different than admiring a b/w picture of Roberta Pedon of Sylvia Mcfarkand. The model (or in this case the models breasts) may be gone but what she leaves behind is art in my book and art can always be appreciated.

Now, on the other hand, supporting them after they've had a BR is a definite no no and should never be condoned.

I’m not entirely sure if this is considered an unpopular opinion in the specific thread ; I still believe that she is extremely hot regardless of the size of her breasts. Rylie has a great body, and she is super cute. The breasts were a plus, but without their previous size it’s not that large of a deal breaker.

I’m not entirely sure if this is considered an unpopular opinion in the specific thread ; I still believe that she is extremely hot regardless of the size of her breasts. Rylie has a great body, and she is super cute. The breasts were a plus, but without their previous size it’s not that large of a deal breaker.

I agree. She is a gorgeous girl.
I actually found this site because of her and those amazing huge boobies. I am glad there are plenty of pics and vids of her still out there.
I am looking forward to seeing any new content from her.