[RP] I've come into a possession of a magic spell which could let you get your perfect huge-titted partner. Details inside.

Alojz1

Reaction score
Here is an offer of a Role Play chat. But not just a RP - this has a potential to change your life. Why? Well, it's because the RP will be backed by a magic spell I came across recently. And what the spell does is guaranteeing that whatever happens in the scenario we RP, will one day happen to you and I in real life. So if by the end of the RP you are married to a soulmate who also happens to have massive tits, then that's what you'll experience in real life one day.

Of course I can't prove this to you, but wouldn't it be fun to just take this seriously and see how it works out?

Here is the catch: this new, stacked person in your life. I want to be that person.

You see, I like women and I like large breasts too. But I also have this kinda weird kink - I'm super into imagining what it's like to be on the other side of this. What it's like to be a stacked woman, and what it's like to see tits as not something exciting but just a mundane part of everyday life. Or even better, mundane and unfortunate part of everyday life. To see them as nothing but pointless, uncomfortable dead weights and to be fed up by how my partner keeps manhandling them like a piece of meat. All the while my brain is absolutely hard wired to love him very deeply, essentially to the point I'd let him do anything to satisfy himself sexually, even if I'm grossed out by it.

And in the RP you'll be able to help me experience that. Essentially, the scenario will involve you gaining the power to temporarily edit anything about my reality - my body, my mind, and my life. And after you're done with the edits, I'll stay for the rest of my days as what you changed me into. And what you can change me into is your own loving, devoted partner.

The main thing I want is that we keep things serious and realistic. That is, no fake-looking, spherical, magically gravity-defying, somehow orgasmic to touch boobs. No. I need to expreience the real deal of my breasts to be shaped and feel as what they are - two, very inconveniently placed sacks of floppy dead weight I feel upset about. Of course I also have other preferences on the kind of woman I'd want to end up being. I'd love to be very short and very petite, nothing hotter than having to struggle with massive breasts that got massive not because of otherwise fat body, but rather despite how tiny a girl is. Completely out of proportion. I'd love to be extremely physically weak and ridiculously submissive. So much so that it starts not being fun and rather has me fear how much I can't help but give away my agency. I'd love to be in the roughly 20% of female population that doesn't get any pleasure from nipple stimulation, to know that I have to lug my tits around for literally no benefits for me personally.

If you think that sounds like a miserable way to be and wonder why I'd want that for myself, you're right. This is weird. But my kink is masochistic in this aspect. I want to regret wanting to experience those things. I want tears as I struggle to find a position on the couch where I wouldn't feel trapped and suffocated by my tits.

And so, if you think you might enjoying a girlfriend or a wife like that, why don't give it a shot and find out if I'm bulshitting about the magic spell making it real or not.

My wife is in that 20% that gets no pleasure from nipple stimulation. As much as I enjoy playing with her large wonderful boobs she gets no enjoyment from that which is a bit of a drag for our sex life, we both however enjoy me giving her oral so there is that