Resource: Best Super Busty Erotic Literature - Links and Recommendations

The space opera writer Lois McMaster Bujold has a book - "Captain Vorpatril's Alliance" - about a ne'er-do-well, kinda party boy military captain meeting a beautiful woman who's being chased by assassins from her home planet, and the captain and girl having a very romantic comedy relationship (bickering, bantering, eventually falling in love) as he tries to protect her.

It's a very sweet, funny, romantic book and not luridly sexual but the author also alludes several times to the girl having absolutely enormous breasts and the distracting effect they have on men and women, the physical difficulties they present with putting on a disguise or slipping through a narrow space, etc. Nothing long or involved enough to qualify as erotica but the character is well-written and sexy.
"Bosoms like heavenly pillows"... oh, yes, I was quite jealous of Ivan in that book.

I am not sure if you are familiar with it, but one of my favorite authors was Sadkins116
He had amazing stories such (in example):
Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole
Enslaved by an App

I wish i could track down these stories in full with their art
such masterpieces

Last edited:
Thanks,
px.gif
Rebeccasm was the co-writer and artist for the work.
however she only have few chapters

Sorry to jump in here guys, but been looking for an old site (or an archive of it) that had a decent amount of big breasts focused stories. It was still up on the web way back when I was younger but Google searches don't seem to pop it up anymore.

Pretty sure it was called "BigBreastsStories" or something along those lines. Can't remember exact story titles, but some things I can still recall.

The site had two sections: one of which was focused on random one-time stories and the other was focused on a married couple (which may have been a self-insert for the author, not sure). The one thing I remember clearly was that the wife's name was Terri and that another popular recurring character was her friend Claudia. The home page of the site also had a picture of a large breasted blonde woman who I imagine was supposed to be the wife.

A few distinct stories that I remember from the one-offs were:
-A girl named Leslie and a nerdy guy who helped her with her Homework
-A student named Stephanie who seduces her professor
-Two music students (names escape me) who meet up to study, and well, stuff happens

I know it's not a lot, but if anyone remembers the site and/or could point me towards it, much appreciated

Sorry to jump in here guys, but been looking for an old site (or an archive of it) that had a decent amount of big breasts focused stories. It was still up on the web way back when I was younger but Google searches don't seem to pop it up anymore.

Pretty sure it was called "BigBreastsStories" or something along those lines. Can't remember exact story titles, but some things I can still recall.

The site had two sections: one of which was focused on random one-time stories and the other was focused on a married couple (which may have been a self-insert for the author, not sure). The one thing I remember clearly was that the wife's name was Terri and that another popular recurring character was her friend Claudia. The home page of the site also had a picture of a large breasted blonde woman who I imagine was supposed to be the wife.

A few distinct stories that I remember from the one-offs were:
-A girl named Leslie and a nerdy guy who helped her with her Homework
-A student named Stephanie who seduces her professor
-Two music students (names escape me) who meet up to study, and well, stuff happens

I know it's not a lot, but if anyone remembers the site and/or could point me towards it, much appreciated
I know what exactly you're talking about. There was a story with a girl named Melody who did a webcam show and ends up fucking the pizza delivery guy on stream. Unfortunately I no longer have the website listed in my bookmarks.

If I happen to come across it, I'll be sure to post a link here.

Does anyone listen to the Audio stories on Literotoca? LushinLace has some pretty great content.