REQUEST (Resolved) Help to find someone on this forum (Girl IDed as Lucy P. Cosplay - DNP girl - Thread Locked)

Requesting more content and/or information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggero

Reaction score
It was a guy that posted pics of a latin cosplayer called "Lucypandy". That post was deleted and i can't find the OP, someone remember that post?

While I hope you get your Request fulfilled, it's considered poor Forum etiquette to ask for something, without having made any contributions.

I remeber that post, but i can't find anymore the post, i'm algo search the pictures about lucypaandy but i couldnt find nothing about her and the post bro :(

While I hope you get your Request fulfilled, it's considered poor Forum etiquette to ask for something, without having made any contributionsy
You are an admin, do you know about the deleted post?

...do you know about the deleted post?
While we have over a dozen staff members, there are only 5 of us who login regularly. And, with up to 400 actions a day, anyone of us "could" have deleted the post/thread. And, no. Unless a member contacts one of us directly, other staffers are not informed of of this.

As Admin, I can access the Moderator Log. But, other than checking Mod Performance, this is too much time, and trouble, to check every action done.

But, insofar as deleting the thread because of a Takedown Request, the name "usually" ends up on the DNP List.

so we lost the post forever? :C
(thank you for your answers btw c: )

I've never heard of her.
@Luggero Do you have any photos of her for reference?
Ye i have literal only this one. There was a entre post of she on this forum (i apologize to the admins for the trouble of searching)

Could this be the one? Lucy P cosplay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-122224.png
    Screenshot_20220928-122224.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
It was a guy that posted pics of a latin cosplayer called "Lucypandy". That post was deleted and i can't find the OP, someone remember that post?
See above post. Do you agree?

that looks like, maybe it could be, lucy p is her name, can we see that post pls?
If you aren't certain, we cannot post that post/thread because she's on the Do Not Post/DNP List.

If you aren't certain, we cannot post that post/thread because she's on the Do Not Post/DNP List.
im certain, lucy p is a atrange name and i can be sure that if the name is lucy p, she is the cosplayer that we search,
but if it cannot be published, could it be sent privately? I mean, if you can

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Request fulfilled. Thread Locked.

im certain, lucy p is a atrange name and i can be sure that if the name is lucy p, she is the cosplayer that we search,
but if it cannot be published, could it be sent privately? I mean, if you can

View attachment 2884407
Glad you got a name. But, sorry no I can't send Privately, as I don't have her content.

Also, sending stuff privately, could be interpreted as, Trading. And, that's against the Rules.

@Mister Jivious
Thanks for helping to fulfill the Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.