Relation between facial features and breast sizes?

Eriongtk

Reaction score
I originally wanted to post this as a reply, but I did not want to derail the thread. I hope you will allow me to indulge this topic as a new thread.

What I found interesting, is that big boobed women have something in common: they have similar facial features. I am not saying they could pass as twins, but they really do have some shared or similar facial features in my opinion.

Abbi Secraa → Samantha LilyEwa Sonnet
Lovely Lilith → Leanne Crow → Antonella Kahllo → Lindsey Dawn (back in the days)
itskaiticali Lexxxi Luxe

And so on. I don't really have much time now (sorry), but i plan to expand this list.
I have a friend, who is "only" a D cup, but her face looks very similar to Abbi's. And (sadly) she is one of the largest breasted women i know.

What do you think?

OK, but how do you explain that there are busty women of different 'races'?

OK, but how do you explain that there are busty women of different 'races'?
Of course this can be applied to other races as well. And i am not saying "you must have white skin and THIS face to be C+ cup" - what I am saying is that bustier woman on average have/share some similar facial features - at least based on the models we know.

Faces, not races
So either the industry is recruiting like-faced women, or "specific facial features" have greater change of growing bigger. Obviously, its not mandatory (again), but based on what I've seen (and a handful of my friends) its like we -on average? - find bigger boobs on woman who has some specific facial features. Exception, of course, like everywhere else apply.

You are seeing ethnic facial features. For example, Welsh, jewish, and slavic ethnicites have a higher percentage of busty women than most groups. The different ethic groups have distinctive facial features. Thats why Ewa Sonnet, Demmy Blaze, and Bea Flora look alike (slavic), LDM, Rachel Aldana, Leanne Crowe look alike (celtic), Coral Sharon and Amit Alon look alike (jewish). There may be some hormone influence as well. Elevated estrogen levels will cause larger breasts as well as more feminized facial features.

Saying anyone in the British Isles is Celtic is pointless. We've had Celts, Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Frisians, Normans, French and pretty much everyone come here over the years. The same as most other countries we're a total mixture. I don't believe there are anything but the most generalisations possible about ethnic features.

Some girls are busty, some aren't. It depends on a lot of factors, but living on one side of an arbitrarily drawn line on a map is unlikely to be one of them.

Welsh, jewish, and slavic ethnicites have a higher percentage of busty women than most groups

Completely pulled out of your ass.

Demmy Blaze, and Bea Flora look alike (slavic), LDM, Rachel Aldana, Leanne Crowe look alike (celtic)

You couldn't pick worst examples. Blaze, Flora, Aldana, Crow - they all look Mediterranean much more than they look "slavic" or "celtic" (whatever this last one means). In fact, the last two have both a Mediterranean parent.

Completely pulled out of your ass.

You couldn't pick worst examples. Blaze, Flora, Aldana, Crow - they all look Mediterranean much more than they look "slavic" or "celtic" (whatever this last one means). In fact, the last two have both a Mediterranean parent.

There is definetely a slavic look. Look at Putin for instance, or Merilyn Sakova.

But when people saycceltic, I imagine someone like Sheamus haha