Regina, a very Busty teen

Isn’t russia at war? They don’t seem to be bothered

You'd be surprised to learn that aside from shortages and inflated prices, life is generally pretty normal for civilians during war time.

When I was sent to Baghdad in 2004 there were terrorist attacks everyday but it never stopped the local people from going to the farmer's market or at the grocery store, to go shopping for clothing or just hang out in public parks.

Russia is nothing in comparison, a few rockets fell over the border from Ukraine where the real war is, but there is no fighting within Russia itself. Even in Ukraine itself, there are shortages of food and power, rockets fall here and there, but life is otherwise pretty normal from what I've heard.

You'd be surprised to learn that aside from shortages and inflated prices, life is generally pretty normal for civilians during war time.

When I was sent to Baghdad in 2004 there were terrorist attacks everyday but it never stopped the local people from going to the farmer's market or at the grocery store, to go shopping for clothing or just hang out in public parks.

Russia is nothing in comparison, a few rockets fell over the border from Ukraine where the real war is, but there is no fighting within Russia itself. Even in Ukraine itself, there are shortages of food and power, rockets fall here and there, but life is otherwise pretty normal from what I've heard.
Depends who you listen to as to whether life is pretty normal.

Is there nude content on this tread? Just asking before I go looking through 80+ pages.
Not really. This is as good as it got here, imo.
'bout 79 of the 81 pages is 20% goobers commenting about her teeth and the other 80% pointing out that it's a piercing

Attachments

• regina.mp4
    11.1 MB
  • r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 3,034
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 2,836
  • r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 2,794