Reema B

"so we can get to know each other" :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
aka, how much money she can take from us
I mean fanfix to my knowledge has a 0 nudity policy . So hopefully not alot . Dunno if she will do more on the dms cause apparently she taken requests. But then again I havnt those locked photos either so who knows what’s on there

I mean fanfix to my knowledge has a 0 nudity policy . So hopefully not alot . Dunno if she will do more on the dms cause apparently she taken requests. But then again I havnt those locked photos either so who knows what’s on there
Fanfix doesn’t allow any sort of nudity, even in DMs. You can’t even livestream on that platform. Out of all the platforms she could’ve chosen, she decided to go with the worst one.

Anybody who expected anything decent must not know how Reema does things. She said repeatedly on her Clover streams that she wouldn’t do nudes anywhere because of it affecting her career goals. Even on her livestreams, she would charge absolutely insane amounts for the bare minimum… She does not deserve your money yet for some reason people love to give it to her despite her not showing anything worthwhile. Her Fanfix is just another way for her to make money doing nothing

Fanfix doesn’t allow any sort of nudity, even in DMs. You can’t even livestream on that platform. Out of all the platforms she could’ve chosen, she decided to go with the worst one.
To my knowledge you can livestream on Fanfix

Reactions: 100