drandomer0

Reaction score
I was in Germany in a Red Light District. In one of the rooms was a dark woman from south america who had massive boobs. I mean the size of my head big. She wasn't even that fat, kinda tall and slim. She was wearing a top which had them bulging out like crazy and my dick was going crazy. She caught me staring as they were hard to ignore and told me to come here. I almost cum from misunderstanding haha.
She knew I was obsessed with her boobs, she said she'll titfuck me. How can any horny titsexual man ever refuse.

I got to touch, play and bury my face in them for a bit but my dick was going mad. She lies down on the bed and i cant believe this was happening. She grabs her boobs and tells me to lie on top of her and place my dick in between.

I place my dick on her chest and she squeezes her tits around me. I am completely in shock as they were so soft and so much pressure. She sees me being quiet and asks "does it feel good?". My voice wouldnt work because of how close to orgasm i was so i just nodded

It took me about 10 seconds until I started thrusting and titfucking her. And it only took about 3 or 4 strokes and i start cumming right between them. She started laughing and drained all she could out of me by shaking her massive tits as I kept cumming. She goes "it's ok, my tetas are too big for you to handle, it happens."

I wanted the feeling to last so much longer, but I really have no stamina when it comes to ultra busty women.

Another story I have is with the same woman. I didn't know why I came so fast, so I tried fucking other girls and I was fine, I wouldn't cum fast at all but none of them were busty, about B or C Cup boobs. I thought maybe it was luck. But never seen her again for a while. Then one night I decided to go back to same place weeks after and I found her again. Only this time she looked even better. She wore a top which really showed how massive those tits are.My brain went numb and my dick went hard. I slowly walked up to her and used all my willpower to stare at her eyes. Her boobs were so close to my chest and my legs were trembling. I couldn't believe how much effect this woman had on me. I barely said the words titfuck as my mouth was dry. She just nodded and lead me inside. I could not stop staring at her tits and my dick was leaking precum so bad. I asked if I could touch her tits and she said yes. I was in heaven once again, busty women just have a stronger effect on me.

She felt how hard my dick was through my pants and told me to undress and lie on the bed. She noticed I was still playing with her boobs so she stepped away to get my attention . As I was lying on the bed she started slapping my dick on her boobs and shaking them over my erection. Honestly I have no idea how I didn't cum then and there but I was grateful that I didn't.

She then told me to sit up and with her on top, she placed my dick right between her tits again. I honestly will never get over the feeling of having massive tits surround my dick. The softness, the pressure, the pleasure, it was all too much. But she was moving her tits so I didn't have time to relax.
I told her to wait but she kept speeding up then she said "cum on my big tetas, I know you can't hold it".
OH MY GOD I lasted less than 3 strokes again and she laughed again. Probably like 5/6 seconds. This woman is clearly a master in titfucks as she not only made me cum fast once, but twice. I've seen other men go in and I rarely see anyone in that room for more than 10 minutes.

I was in Germany in a Red Light District. In one of the rooms was a dark woman from south america who had massive boobs. I mean the size of my head big. She wasn't even that fat, kinda tall and slim. She was wearing a top which had them bulging out like crazy and my dick was going crazy. She caught me staring as they were hard to ignore and told me to come here. I almost cum from misunderstanding haha.
She knew I was obsessed with her boobs, she said she'll titfuck me. How can any horny titsexual man ever refuse.

I got to touch, play and bury my face in them for a bit but my dick was going mad. She lies down on the bed and i cant believe this was happening. She grabs her boobs and tells me to lie on top of her and place my dick in between.

I place my dick on her chest and she squeezes her tits around me. I am completely in shock as they were so soft and so much pressure. She sees me being quiet and asks "does it feel good?". My voice wouldnt work because of how close to orgasm i was so i just nodded

It took me about 10 seconds until I started thrusting and titfucking her. And it only took about 3 or 4 strokes and i start cumming right between them. She started laughing and drained all she could out of me by shaking her massive tits as I kept cumming. She goes "it's ok, my tetas are too big for you to handle, it happens."

I wanted the feeling to last so much longer, but I really have no stamina when it comes to ultra busty women.
Sounds like Angelique!
https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Angelique

Nice story. It's definitely one of those experiences you'll never forget. I'd cum even thinking back about it. She sounds like amazing and an expert at what she does.

Another story I have is with the same woman. I didn't know why I came so fast, so I tried fucking other girls and I was fine, I wouldn't cum fast at all but none of them were busty, about B or C Cup boobs. I thought maybe it was luck. But never seen her again for a while. Then one night I decided to go back to same place weeks after and I found her again. Only this time she looked even better. She wore a top which really showed how massive those tits are.My brain went numb and my dick went hard. I slowly walked up to her and used all my willpower to stare at her eyes. Her boobs were so close to my chest and my legs were trembling. I couldn't believe how much effect this woman had on me. I barely said the words titfuck as my mouth was dry. She just nodded and lead me inside. I could not stop staring at her tits and my dick was leaking precum so bad. I asked if I could touch her tits and she said yes. I was in heaven once again, busty women just have a stronger effect on me.

She felt how hard my dick was through my pants and told me to undress and lie on the bed. She noticed I was still playing with her boobs so she stepped away to get my attention . As I was lying on the bed she started slapping my dick on her boobs and shaking them over my erection. Honestly I have no idea how I didn't cum then and there but I was grateful that I didn't.

She then told me to sit up and with her on top, she placed my dick right between her tits again. I honestly will never get over the feeling of having massive tits surround my dick. The softness, the pressure, the pleasure, it was all too much. But she was moving her tits so I didn't have time to relax.
I told her to wait but she kept speeding up then she said "cum on my big tetas, I know you can't hold it".
OH MY GOD I lasted less than 3 strokes again and she laughed again. Probably like 5/6 seconds. This woman is clearly a master in titfucks as she not only made me cum fast once, but twice. I've seen other men go in and I rarely see anyone in that room for more than 10 minutes.
When did this event took place and where you able to see her again?

Years ago I was in Amsterdam and walked through the redlight district. Yep--Saw a HUGE boobed black woman beckoning from one of those booths/small rooms. I asked how much to enjoy her boobs and I think she said 10 Euro. I think I handed her a 20 Euro bill and she put in a lockbox. Oh well--I didntt care as she took her top down and I sucked on. played with some massively huge tits for about 10 minutes.

Years ago I was in Amsterdam and walked through the redlight district. Yep--Saw a HUGE boobed black woman beckoning from one of those booths/small rooms. I asked how much to enjoy her boobs and I think she said 10 Euro. I think I handed her a 20 Euro bill and she put in a lockbox. Oh well--I didntt care as she took her top down and I sucked on. played with some massively huge tits for about 10 minutes.
Sounds like same lady i saw last wisit in amsterdam. I chickened and didnt pay

Do you want to hear a story about a brazilian woman with the best body i've ever seen kept making me cum within seconds? It took me a total 7 tries to finally be able to fuck her for over a minute.

So I was in the RLD again and I go into a building full of south american women. Alot of them dark coloured skin. I see one particular girl who is gorgeous. She is sitting down on the bed on her phone but dressed in sexy lingerie and high heels. She was dark skinned with a light tone and had long black hair. But one thing I noticed for sure were her tits. As she was on her phone she was leaning forward and her tits were bulging out. I would say E cup at least, probably Fs. I stared but she didn't notice me.

Anyways just as I'm walking past her room, she stands up and I see her whole gorgeous body in display. I see the true size of her tits and even bigger than I thought. What also got my attention was her lower body. Her legs, thighs and ass were out of this world. She walked to get something at the back of her room and I was hypnotised staring at her unbelievable ass, especially as she needed to bend over.
Before I knew it, I had a massive erection and this girl wasn't even seducing me lol. Oh god to this day I still jack off to her body, I almost cum just looking at her alone.

So I get the courage to talk to her and I see her sexy boobs bouncing and her heels clicking and she walks towards me.
She walked in such a way that so hot I could see her waist and ass sticking out. My dick was going crazy and I was worried I might have an accident if she came any closer.

We talk and come with an arrangement, I see her walking and I wanted nothing more than to grab that juicy ass but I was too nervous. She undresses and I see her body in all that glory. Wow her tits and ass were huge. She tells me to lie down and she leans over me. I press my dick against her boobs but she leans away and wags her finger. Oh my god what a teasing bitch. Only the touch of her tits for that second felt like heaven and then I was denied them so quickly, man she was sooo good at teasing me.

At this point I am rock hard and she starts sucking my cock. The will power to not cum was so strong, I forgot to mention that her lips were big, plump and juicy as well? It really didn't help. Eventually I had to tell her to stop. I bet she noticed my weakness because without waiting further, she hops on me and inserts my dick in her pussy. The feeling was out of this world. Her pussy was so tight, I wasn't prepared for it, like I knew I didn't have a chance at lasting. All my attention was on letting it all out while staring at her big bouncy tits infront of me while she jumped on my dick. To say it lasted long is a joke, I barely even touched her tits before I came in her. Like how? Her pussy so tight it could make me cum on the spot. It was surreal and so pleasurable. She only lets me stay after cumming once, so now it's over.

I wished I could have lasted longer but I didn't have a chance. The whole session was probably for like a 1 minute. I jacked off countlessly to that encounter and still do, I did keep challenging her of course, but it took me 7 tries, and that was try number 1.

Last edited:
I was intoxicated one of the nights and then decided that it would be a good idea to hit the town once more. It's been a long time since I last saw that Brazilian, maybe she was on holidays or something, but she was back at her usual spot and I couldn't believe it.

This time I'm pretty intoxicated and horny so she looks amazing. Dressed in tights, stockings and green teddy lingerie with her tits jutting out and her ass sticking out, all while hearing heels. Of course another erection, mainly from the memories of her body from last time, but the visuals certainly helped too.

I have liquid courage in me so I'm able to talk to her with a bit more confidence, this time I ask her I want a titfuck too, which she obliges but charges 5 euro extra, which is nothing so I'm delighted lol. Anyways the usual happens, we make our agreement. She walks around the room and starts undressing, I finally decide to grab her ass which feels amazing, holy crap. Like it was so big, stiff but soft too. She just giggles, I ask if I can grind against her. She gets up on the bed on all fours and sticks her ass out to me. Holy fucking shit that was a sight which I'm surprised I was able to not explode in my pants with. She says "only touching, no putting it in". I'm not big into anal but I can imagine with an ass like hers I wouldn't be able to last anyways. I start grinding against her ass and it feels amazing, my naked dick on her naked ass. I noticed me being intoxicated as it numbed my penis a bit, so being sober would feel even better. However it gave me new found confidence that I'll be able to last fucking her this time. Pre-cum starts leaking from my dick because of that wondrous juicy ass rubbing against it. She notices and asks "want to fuck me doggy style?".

In my head, I'm still thinking about fucking her tits and have been jacking off thinking about it for a long time since I first met her, as she denied me so cruelly. But when a Brazilian goddess with a massive curvy ass and really tight pussy asks you to fuck her doggy style while her ass is grinding against your dick with her bent over like that, I dare any man to have the patience and willpower to say no. So I put on the condom and she starts sucking my dick, which despite being intoxicated and having a condom on, still feels really good. But I was certain I could manage to hold it in. Like I said my dick still felt pretty numb from the drinking.

She then guides my dick into her tight pussy, doggy style. I thought I was ready and prepared but I certainly wasn't. Yeah the pussy was tight, really tight, which I expected, but it was other really sexy things too. Like her silky smooth back and neck which looked so kissable. Her big ass being pushed against my hips which felt too good to be true and her big busty tits which you could still see from behind. I was just standing there like an idiot as my brain was completely taken control of by pleasure. My brain was not thinking in the slightest, mixed with being intoxicated I just did the first thing that came into my cave-man state mind, I went straight for her tits lol.

I pushed my dick into her pussy even further, which only made things tighter and her ass cheeks pushing further into me. My face was planted into her smooth soft back which I couldn't get enough of, and then I grabbed her tits from behind. They felt so heavy as they were hanging, and were so squishy and firm. I could hold onto them forever. The combination of feeling her tits, her ass pushing against me, her tight pussy squeezing around my dick and her sexy flawless back against my face, was apparently too much for my dick . I have no idea what happened, but my dick decided to cum.

Like I said I was intoxicated and I felt my dick was under control, but the moment I started fucking, my dick went out of control. It just decided to cum and there was no way to stop it, the pleasure was too immense. She must have felt it because she asked "Did you cum?". I didn't want to answer out of embarrassment but also because I might not get my titfuck, which is what I really really wanted. The worst part was because it was so sudden and I tried resisting, it was a ruined orgasm, so it didn't feel like I properly got to cum. I properly "fucked" her for a total of 10 seconds. I pull out and she pulls off the condom, where she says "you've cum" but I try denying it and tell her no it's only pre cum lol. There was a small argument because I really wanted that titfuck .

Anyways she sits on the bed while I'm standing and then suddenly grabs my hands and places them against her big tits. I didn't understand but I was in no way complaining. With her hands over mine, which were glued to her tits, she wraps those glorious tits over my cock. I couldn't believe the feeling, it was amazing. Despite cumming not so long before, felt like it was definitely possible to cum again so soon. I got to fuck her tits for about 15 seconds until she pulls them away and says "there you go, you got your titfuck". But I said I was about to cum but she said you can only cum once.

I couldn't believe it, not only did I not get to fuck her tits properly, but I get a ruined orgasm too from sex. So I didn't feel satisfied at all, but man those tits felt so fucking good. So good that I went to the closest bathroom and started jacking off like crazy. Came within seconds from just thinking about this Brazilian goddess torturer.

So attempt number 2 ended in failure. I looked even stupider than last time, but man I finally got to put my dick between her tits and grab that ass, only wish I could have lasted longer.

Last edited:
I couldn't get over that dark brazilian goddess. I kept jacking off over and over again thinking about her luscious voluptuous body. Twice I've fucked her and twice she's humiliated me. Her body was just too perfect and I was still struggling to fuck her properly. She ticked every box I could want in a woman. Bigger than average tits, big juicy toned ass, dark flawless skin, a pretty face and my god a very tight pussy. Mix all of that dressed in a sexy teddy lingerie, stockings and heels, and my premature dick never stands a chance. So I decided that I'll make another attempt, as not only was I slowly getting addicted, but I wanted to conquer this woman at least once otherwise I'll be frustrated forever.

I went hitting the gym for a bit as it builds up testosterone, and I must admit that I was seeing results. My muscles were growing noticably and it built a new found confidence in myself. Then I went home and made sure to jack off so that my penis doesn't set off quickly again.

I enter the RLD after grooming myself up, and low and behold I see the goddess once more. In all her glory, dressed in a sexy green lingerie with those tits and ass jutting out once again. Despite my best efforts to stay composed, my dick remembered her very well and instantly grew to full size. Regardless, I was determined to beat her and this time and I felt ready. My body was exhausted from the gym and dick already came not so long ago so it shouldn't be as sensitive. I talk to her and we agree the usual. She walks across the room and I find myself staring at her glorious ass swaying as she walks so sexily. She then starts tying up her hair and undresses before me. I already could feel this was going to be difficult.

I walk towards her and start taking the iniative. I felt I needed to be more dominant than submissive otherwise she'll make a fool of me again and make me cum fast. I grab her tits and start kissing her neck. She likes it I could tell, I could also tell she likes my muscles as she starts feeling me up. Over my chest, shoulders and then squeezing my pumped up biceps. This was going well so far, and it was so hot. Her tits were heavy, firm and so squeezable. My hands couldn't even cover all her tits. They were so fun to play with and I could feel pre-cum coming through my boxers. This woman was a massive pro alright, she could make men refill their balls without any effort.

She notices this and suddenly grabs my dick through my underwear. I was struck with a jolt of pleasure and stayed perfectly still, it made me realise that this is the first time her hand has actually touched my dick. Her hands were so smooth and even through a layer of my boxers, her playing with my dick felt really good. She'd grab it, squeeze it, touch my balls, lift and jiggle it about. My dick was going crazy, she did this for about 2 minutes and wasn't even trying to remove my underwear. It was almost as if she knew she could make me cum from a clothed hand job and me grabbing her tits. And honestly she was right, if I didn't stop her she most likely would have been successful. She was dominating me more than I was dominating her. I finally stop her cruel teasing play with my dick and ask for a titfuck.
Remember that I never got to titfuck her properly so my dick was ecstatic and was very hard to contain my excitement knowing that this is going to happen.

I remove my boxers and she sits on the bed with her arms on the bed, jutting out those huge tits towards my crotch. Fuck me this woman has sexy written all over her. Despite the extremely sexy visuals, I remained composed and walk towards her with my fully masted dick dangling up and down with each step. I felt prepared and still felt like I could hold on, but I can't deny that I was extremely aroused. She taunted me with her beautiful eyes, teasing me to come closer. Once my dick came within proximity to her hanging breasts, her hands lifted from the bed to both sides of her tits, squeezing them together and trapping my rock hard erection right between them. It was so sudden and the pressure was so intense. I wasn't prepared for it at all and I forgot how fucking good they felt. I literally just stood still enjoying the feeling. About 5 seconds in, I started feeling that familiar tingle in my balls, that feeling when you can feel your orgasm approaching.

I couldn't believe it, I thought I was finally prepared but once again this woman was about to effortlessly make me cum, and this time it wouldn't even be her pussy but her tits instead. I was being stubborn and decided to keep my dick between her squeezed in breasts, just so I could enjoy it longer. I wanted to fuck them at least, but I was too afraid to move, it seriously felt that good. She just stared at me and asked "is everything alright?", as she noticed that I wasn't moving my hips at all. After a grand total of 10 seconds between her tits I knew I was about to cum. I decided that I didn't want it to end like this so I abandoned my attempt to fuck her tits and pulled out of as quickly as I could.

No longer tempted by the immense pressure of those tits, my dick began to recover. I felt like I could breathe again. She grabbed my dick and started slapping it against her tits without warning, which almost set me off but I managed to endure it as luckily she only did it for about 2/3 seconds. A second more I might have blasted all over those tits. I stood there dumbfounded with a pre-cum leaking cock infront of this woman. I remember the smirky look on her face. This woman knew she had me on the ropes and I was doing everything I could to not cum. Man I really loved her huge tits, and I like how powerful she is and she knows it.

She then asks if I want a blow job and all I could do was nod. She puts a condom on me and then starts sucking my dick. Her oral skills were out of this world. Licking the tip, kissing the shaft, playing with my balls and even deepthroating. If not for the condom, I don't think I would have been able to last as long as I did, but that didn't even buy me that much time. Probably 15 seconds, I had to tap her shoulder to stop, which she did. I used all my willpower to hold in the cum. All I did was play with this girl's tits, kiss her neck, have my dick fondled, squeezed between and slapped against her tits and a blowjob with a condom on. We're talking about barely 3 minutes of foreplay and I'm already on verge of splurting.

I was getting so frustrated as she'll only let me cum once and everything she does is so sexy. She looks me in the eye with those sexy tits shaking, dangling and wobbling infront of me while sitting on the bed, asking me "how do you want to fuck me?". I still wanted to assert some dominance and told her doggy. I knew staring at her tits any longer will set me off any second now, and with doggy I'll have control of pace. She smiles and turns around on all fours with her ass sticking out. I realised that this was not gonna be any easier as I've honestly forgotten how amazing her ass was. I was so distracted by her tits last few minutes that I only recalled at that moment that her ass and thighs are just as equally sexy. I didn't let her intimidate me though and decided that even if I last only a few seconds. I'm going to pound this woman as hard as I can. I steeled my resolve and grabbed her ass and hips before putting the tip of my dick at her pussy lips.

It felt like a massive jolt of electricity, just pure pleasure and I haven't even inserted it inside yet. I realised this was bad and had to put it in very very slowly. It felt so torturous as with each little inch of dick I pushed in with, the tingling sensation got stronger and stronger. How was this brazilian's pussy so tight? I was doing this as slowly as I could but the result was inevitable. I pushed my entire dick in her pussy, doggy style, not realising I was holding onto her massive toned ass for support. But I didn't even have a moment to enjoy it as I swear to god, before I even got a chance to fully put my dick inside her, my orgasm already begun.

My dick started throbbing, pulsing and ejaculating. All I did was put it in, but I seriously couldn't even handle that. The orgasm felt so good, and I just kept cumming and cumming. I was doing my best to hide my orgasm, but a part of me knew she already knew. Her back was to me so I couldn't see her face, but I'm sure she was smiling and proud. Nevertheless, she didn't stop me or say anything. After my orgasm subsided, I realised that my dick is still hard, being squeezed by that tight pussy. I wanted to know how it'd feel to hump that pussy, so I started thrusting, and she started moaning. Eventhough I knew she was faking it, her moans sounded so sexy and was actually keeping me hard. But my dick was feeling the post orgasm sensitivity and each thrust was far too much. Believe me when I say I did not want to stop, eventhough I just came, fucking that pussy in doggy style still felt soooo good, but alas it was more than my dick could handle and after about 30 seconds of enduring it I just pulled out.

Relieved but still so frustrated. I pulled off the condom and just relaxed and sat on the bed, taking it all in. She got off the bed and started cleaning up, as per her usual routine when she knows she's drained another man. I remember the brazilian goddess walking infront of me with her ass at my eye level as she needed to pick up her lingerie on the floor infront of me. I just remember being hypnotised by that big ass bending over and wanted nothing more than to plant my face into it, but I was spent and she'd charge me extra.

I accepted my defeat and realised that there's probably no way I'll ever be able to defeat this woman in bed. She clearly was a pro and leagues above me, but a part of me still didn't want to give up. I went home, jacking off to memories of her for months. I never saw her again for a long time and thought that I never would, but she reappeared, and this is where I decided to try attempt number 4.

It was so annoying though, I still couldn't fuck this woman without being a quick-shot, it was so frustrating but fuck me she was sooooo hot.

I couldn't get over that dark brazilian goddess. I kept jacking off over and over again thinking about her luscious voluptuous body. Twice I've fucked her and twice she's humiliated me. Her body was just too perfect and I was still struggling to fuck her properly. She ticked every box I could want in a woman. Bigger than average tits, big juicy toned ass, dark flawless skin, a pretty face and my god a very tight pussy. Mix all of that dressed in a sexy teddy lingerie, stockings and heels, and my premature dick never stands a chance. So I decided that I'll make another attempt, as not only was I slowly getting addicted, but I wanted to conquer this woman at least once otherwise I'll be frustrated forever.

I went hitting the gym for a bit as it builds up testosterone, and I must admit that I was seeing results. My muscles were growing noticably and it built a new found confidence in myself. Then I went home and made sure to jack off so that my penis doesn't set off quickly again.

I enter the RLD after grooming myself up, and low and behold I see the goddess once more. In all her glory, dressed in a sexy green lingerie with those tits and ass jutting out once again. Despite my best efforts to stay composed, my dick remembered her very well and instantly grew to full size. Regardless, I was determined to beat her and this time and I felt ready. My body was exhausted from the gym and dick already came not so long ago so it shouldn't be as sensitive. I talk to her and we agree the usual. She walks across the room and I find myself staring at her glorious ass swaying as she walks so sexily. She then starts tying up her hair and undresses before me. I already could feel this was going to be difficult.

I walk towards her and start taking the iniative. I felt I needed to be more dominant than submissive otherwise she'll make a fool of me again and make me cum fast. I grab her tits and start kissing her neck. She likes it I could tell, I could also tell she likes my muscles as she starts feeling me up. Over my chest, shoulders and then squeezing my pumped up biceps. This was going well so far, and it was so hot. Her tits were heavy, firm and so squeezable. My hands couldn't even cover all her tits. They were so fun to play with and I could feel pre-cum coming through my boxers. This woman was a massive pro alright, she could make men refill their balls without any effort.

She notices this and suddenly grabs my dick through my underwear. I was struck with a jolt of pleasure and stayed perfectly still, it made me realise that this is the first time her hand has actually touched my dick. Her hands were so smooth and even through a layer of my boxers, her playing with my dick felt really good. She'd grab it, squeeze it, touch my balls, lift and jiggle it about. My dick was going crazy, she did this for about 2 minutes and wasn't even trying to remove my underwear. It was almost as if she knew she could make me cum from a clothed hand job and me grabbing her tits. And honestly she was right, if I didn't stop her she most likely would have been successful. She was dominating me more than I was dominating her. I finally stop her cruel teasing play with my dick and ask for a titfuck.
Remember that I never got to titfuck her properly so my dick was ecstatic and was very hard to contain my excitement knowing that this is going to happen.

I remove my boxers and she sits on the bed with her arms on the bed, jutting out those huge tits towards my crotch. Fuck me this woman has sexy written all over her. Despite the extremely sexy visuals, I remained composed and walk towards her with my fully masted dick dangling up and down with each step. I felt prepared and still felt like I could hold on, but I can't deny that I was extremely aroused. She taunted me with her beautiful eyes, teasing me to come closer. Once my dick came within proximity to her hanging breasts, her hands lifted from the bed to both sides of her tits, squeezing them together and trapping my rock hard erection right between them. It was so sudden and the pressure was so intense. I wasn't prepared for it at all and I forgot how fucking good they felt. I literally just stood still enjoying the feeling. About 5 seconds in, I started feeling that familiar tingle in my balls, that feeling when you can feel your orgasm approaching.

I couldn't believe it, I thought I was finally prepared but once again this woman was about to effortlessly make me cum, and this time it wouldn't even be her pussy but her tits instead. I was being stubborn and decided to keep my dick between her squeezed in breasts, just so I could enjoy it longer. I wanted to fuck them at least, but I was too afraid to move, it seriously felt that good. She just stared at me and asked "is everything alright?", as she noticed that I wasn't moving my hips at all. After a grand total of 10 seconds between her tits I knew I was about to cum. I decided that I didn't want it to end like this so I abandoned my attempt to fuck her tits and pulled out of as quickly as I could.

No longer tempted by the immense pressure of those tits, my dick began to recover. I felt like I could breathe again. She grabbed my dick and started slapping it against her tits without warning, which almost set me off but I managed to endure it as luckily she only did it for about 2/3 seconds. A second more I might have blasted all over those tits. I stood there dumbfounded with a pre-cum leaking cock infront of this woman. I remember the smirky look on her face. This woman knew she had me on the ropes and I was doing everything I could to not cum. Man I really loved her huge tits, and I like how powerful she is and she knows it.

She then asks if I want a blow job and all I could do was nod. She puts a condom on me and then starts sucking my dick. Her oral skills were out of this world. Licking the tip, kissing the shaft, playing with my balls and even deepthroating. If not for the condom, I don't think I would have been able to last as long as I did, but that didn't even buy me that much time. Probably 15 seconds, I had to tap her shoulder to stop, which she did. I used all my willpower to hold in the cum. All I did was play with this girl's tits, kiss her neck, have my dick fondled, squeezed between and slapped against her tits and a blowjob with a condom on. We're talking about barely 3 minutes of foreplay and I'm already on verge of splurting.

I was getting so frustrated as she'll only let me cum once and everything she does is so sexy. She looks me in the eye with those sexy tits shaking, dangling and wobbling infront of me while sitting on the bed, asking me "how do you want to fuck me?". I still wanted to assert some dominance and told her doggy. I knew staring at her tits any longer will set me off any second now, and with doggy I'll have control of pace. She smiles and turns around on all fours with her ass sticking out. I realised that this was not gonna be any easier as I've honestly forgotten how amazing her ass was. I was so distracted by her tits last few minutes that I only recalled at that moment that her ass and thighs are just as equally sexy. I didn't let her intimidate me though and decided that even if I last only a few seconds. I'm going to pound this woman as hard as I can. I steeled my resolve and grabbed her ass and hips before putting the tip of my dick at her pussy lips.

It felt like a massive jolt of electricity, just pure pleasure and I haven't even inserted it inside yet. I realised this was bad and had to put it in very very slowly. It felt so torturous as with each little inch of dick I pushed in with, the tingling sensation got stronger and stronger. How was this brazilian's pussy so tight? I was doing this as slowly as I could but the result was inevitable. I pushed my entire dick in her pussy, doggy style, not realising I was holding onto her massive toned ass for support. But I didn't even have a moment to enjoy it as I swear to god, before I even got a chance to fully put my dick inside her, my orgasm already begun.

My dick started throbbing, pulsing and ejaculating. All I did was put it in, but I seriously couldn't even handle that. The orgasm felt so good, and I just kept cumming and cumming. I was doing my best to hide my orgasm, but a part of me knew she already knew. Her back was to me so I couldn't see her face, but I'm sure she was smiling and proud. Nevertheless, she didn't stop me or say anything. After my orgasm subsided, I realised that my dick is still hard, being squeezed by that tight pussy. I wanted to know how it'd feel to hump that pussy, so I started thrusting, and she started moaning. Eventhough I knew she was faking it, her moans sounded so sexy and was actually keeping me hard. But my dick was feeling the post orgasm sensitivity and each thrust was far too much. Believe me when I say I did not want to stop, eventhough I just came, fucking that pussy in doggy style still felt soooo good, but alas it was more than my dick could handle and after about 30 seconds of enduring it I just pulled out.

Relieved but still so frustrated. I pulled off the condom and just relaxed and sat on the bed, taking it all in. She got off the bed and started cleaning up, as per her usual routine when she knows she's drained another man. I remember the brazilian goddess walking infront of me with her ass at my eye level as she needed to pick up her lingerie on the floor infront of me. I just remember being hypnotised by that big ass bending over and wanted nothing more than to plant my face into it, but I was spent and she'd charge me extra.

I accepted my defeat and realised that there's probably no way I'll ever be able to defeat this woman in bed. She clearly was a pro and leagues above me, but a part of me still didn't want to give up. I went home, jacking off to memories of her for months. I never saw her again for a long time and thought that I never would, but she reappeared, and this is where I decided to try attempt number 4.

It was so annoying though, I still couldn't fuck this woman without being a quick-shot, it was so frustrating but fuck me she was sooooo hot.
I’d read all 7 parts of this encounter! Well written piece

I know I shouldn't laugh, but your continual defeats do amuse me!

Hey man, at least you're somewhat enjoying yourself.

Looking forward to attempts #4-7

I know I shouldn't laugh, but your continual defeats do amuse me!

Hey man, at least you're somewhat enjoying yourself.
Believe me when I say i've usually never had any issues when dating other girls, sometimes it's a real workout trying to cum . But when I meet the "pros", they just wring it out of me like I'm a virgin teen. The two particular women i've mentioned above are the only few experiences where I've had premature ejactulation like that. I can't even imagine how many times they've done what they do to be able to reach that level of mastery. They can make me cum faster than I make myself cum lol. If you ever want to try your luck against, send me a pm and I'll tell you exactly where to find them. I can assure many men don't last

I would go back and visit the RLD regularly and would sometimes look out for that particular dark brazilian cocktease, but alas I could never find her. I would find relief from other girls in the meantime but despite some of them being really hot, unfortunately none of them compared to her sexiness. I think I was becoming addicted to her, eventhough I never could last against her.

About 5 months passed by, and I was pretty much giving up in ever thinking I was going to see her again. I would just have to jack off to the memories, but I was desperate to have the real thing again.

I went to the RLD again but this time I decided to go in high, like really high lol. I didn't really have an intention of fucking any of the girls, but it's fun to stare at sexy women high.My libido would sky rocket up as they looked even more beautiful and make you so much more aroused, but the standards were kinda low so I wasn't that tempted. That was until I decided that I'll check that brazilians room one more time, eventhough the chances were low that'll she be there, as it's been nearly half a year since I last saw her.

I walked past, expecting another woman to be there, but to my absolute astonishment, she was back, looking soooo fucking sexy. She was standing right at the door, in black lingerie and sexy tights riding up to her big chunky thighs. Her thighs were so thick, I wanted to have my head crushed by them. Now, even sober this woman would look absolutely amazing and would grant me erections from just the sight alone, so imagine me being high as a kite staring at her. My balls were churning and dick already fully strained against my jeans. My heart was pounding remembering all of the memories of her body. I hesitated and walked away as I was way too nervous, especially with my libido way higher than usual, precum was already leaking from my dick.

Another guy was chatting to her but he pulled out of the deal and left, so with courage and a dry mouth, I approached her. She was standing right at the door with her body heat practically radiating beside me. Her big jutting tits nearly touching me and her sexy eyes staring right at me. The temptation to reach out and grab her tits was so overwhelming but I decided to control myself. I stared at her whole glorious body for a couple seconds until I asked for the usual - titfuck and sex, and she nodded with the same usual price.

I couldn't believe this was happening, this was one of the most beautiful and sexiest women I've ever encountered, and I was about to have sex with her while so fucking high, something I've never done before or had the courage to do until now. Only someone like her could make me do this and I knew I wasn't going to regret it. She walked towards the bed and I stared at her amazing swaying thick toned ass and with her black clicking heels. I had to remind myself to take a deep breath as I could honestly cum at a moments notice with this much arousal. God I missed this woman so much lol.

She stripped and I stared at her massive tits bare naked. She caught me staring with my mouth wide open and she giggled and shook her tits while staring at me. Drool was starting to form and I knew I needed to get some composure quick. I realised that I honestly don't even care about holding back anymore. I'm just going to enjoy this as much as possible and if I cum fast, I'll let it happen wholeheartedly. I go towards her and grab her tits, start playing with them start acting like I've never played with tits before. Squeezing them, sucking them, and burying my face between them. She touches my bulge and I honestly jumped from the pleasure. I had to summon tremendous willpower to resist cumming in my pants already. She leans in and whispers in my ear to strip and lie down on the bed.

I knew what was about to happen, I'm lying down and she gets those big melons and wraps them around my dick. My dick was completely covered, and I'm not that small at all. All I could feel was pure breastflesh surround around my dick, while high and my mind went blank. She starts stroking me up and down with her juggs, still unable to see my dick . With the amount of precum oozing out of my member, we didn't even need lube and I have no idea how long passed but I knew it wasn't long. This titfuck was amazing as expected but somehow I managed to last a bit longer than usual, but still not that long. I could feel the similar tingle before you cum but it felt so slow as being high makes you feel so much more pleasure and time feels slower. She eventually stopped as she must have felt I was close. She pulls her tits away and all you could see is my twitching dick desperately trying to cum.

She puts on the condom and starts giving me a blowjob, which still felt amazing. A blowjob high is so much better than when sober, sadly wish I could feel it without a condom. I'm not sure how long passed but you could tell she wasn't trying to make me cum too fast, she'd keep me on the edge of orgasm constantly, which felt more torturous with each passing second, but my god I loved it.

She asked me how I want to fuck her and with my comatose body barely able to move lol, I asked for her to be on top. She smiled and grabbed small bit of lube to put on her pussy and the tip of my dick. She inserts my dick into her pussy with her sitting on top of me and my body actually jerked from the pleasure. Yep the tightness of her pussy is still there, and my god was I already willing to cum inside her. Staring at her tits in the natural perfect hanging shape was too much for me and I went and started grabbing them again. She looks at my hands and smiles saying "you like my big boobs?". All I could do was nod as me being high and feeling so much pleasure practically made me mute. She starts jumping on my dick and I already know I won't be lasting long, but I don't care as this is probably the best feeling I've ever had in my life. The pure pleasure I was feeling was so much that my body went numb and I couldn't maintain the energy to keep my hands on her tits anymore. After about 5 seconds of this she then says "Since you love my boobs so much, here have them all over your face". Holy fucking shit, she then proceeds to lean forward with her massive heavy tits practically hanging right on my face. They felt fucking amazing, like I literally felt their full weight and I was slobbering my tongue and mouth all over them like a newborn baby . All while she's humping the fuck out of me cowgirl style. My body was still too comatosed to bring my hands up to them or even move my face to bury myself further into her huge tits. Maybe the pleasure literally turned me into a sex addicted idiot with no brain functionality. Either way this was one of the best sex I've ever had, no word of a lie. A sexy brazilian goddess with a sexy body bouncing on my dick with her tight pussy and massive tits hanging on my face, was clearly way too much for me. With my face still being bombarded by big heavy tittage, I knew that my orgasm was about to happen and I didn't even resist. I came so hard and one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had, not sure if it was because I was high or because she was being more bold, but holy shit I must have pumped my seed for about 10-15 seconds. Don't even think the sex lasted longer than that . She pumped all she could out of me and I fucking loved every second of it.

Honestly I couldn't give a time frame of how long the whole session was but I'd be ambitious to say I lasted more than 5 minutes in that room in total. She could tell I was done and hopped off me and started cleaning me up. I swear I could see stars from the intensity of that pleasurable orgasm. I could barely move but didn't want to be rude so I surged up the energy to get out before I overstayed my welcome. I got up and and before leaving we hugged, it was mainly so I could cop a feel of her amazing ass one last time and feel her tits against my chest .

Think it's safe to say that I didn't even try to last this time, and it was first time ever having sex high, and the result of doing it with that goddess only made me more addicted to her from then on.

Last edited:
At this point I'm pretty much obsessed and addicted to this woman. I am finding myself getting erections in the middle of the day, and running straight to the toilets and letting one off thinking of all of my encounters with her. You honestly have to see her body to believe it. Huge heavy tits, curvy toned thick ass, beautiful face with juicy lips, sexy legs with muscly chunky thighs and flawless dark skin with long black hair. I honestly wish I could keep this woman all to myself sometimes, she'd drain me dry everyday if she wanted to. I would find myself wandering around searching for her and in doing so figured out her time schedule, days she'd work and her less busy times. Like I said, I was becoming obsessed and addicted. So it was no surprise that it was only a week after our last encounter that I decided that'll give it another round.

I was high again but not as bad as last time, my head could still semi-function at least. I walked past her room but to my disappointment her door wasn't open. I would wait a few minutes and come back but still closed. I would keep revisiting every few minutes but still no luck, I decided that I'll just leave it and head home but for some reason decided to check one last time. I'm very glad I did because this time the door was open and there she was, in all her glory. Unfortunately she's wasn't dressed the usual way with sexy lingerie and heels, but she was scrubbing and wiping the floor in sandals and in her night time robe. I wasn't sure if she was working or not but I decided to chance it and she told me to return in a few minutes. I did as she asked and returned with her standing at the door still with her silky robe on but this time wearing heels. Anyone who's never seen her before could never imagine that behind that robe is a sexy body sculpted by the sex gods themselves, but to me there was no hiding those curves which the silky night robe still hugged perfectly.
I once again asked for what I normally ask, she already knew my face at this point to know what I want . The deal is arranged, she walks towards the bed in a sexy walk as usual, I stare and get an erection, yada yada yada. This time what's different is that she takes off her robe and holy moly she was completely naked under it. I've seen her naked body enough times at this stage but it still surprises me. Also it was different seeing someone go from fully clothed to fully naked that quickly, especially with a sexy body like hers. The urge to just grab and pin her to the bed was overwhelming but I told myself to remain composed and restrain from doing anything that'll get me kicked out of here.

She sits down on the bed, crosses her legs and her hair all tied up already. She beckons me to come closer with her finger. I'm just there staring at this sexy body and it was the first time seeing her thighs stick out while cross legged. My erection got even harder. Honestly this woman should just stand at the door naked more often, she'd be raking in the customers if she did that. Don't forget that I was still pretty high too, but this time I felt more prepared, as I already jacked off 3 times earlier lol. I should have already been kinda drained for the day but somehow this woman still rekindled a massive hard-on out of me. Luckily I didn't feel like cumming at all, despite being high, horny and very aroused. I actually felt like I could probably last this time, but that feeling didn't last very long. Once I got closer to her she started grabbing her tits and worked her mastered art of titfucking straight on my dick. I half expected her to start titfucking me so I was mentally prepared and was slowly becoming used to it. She noticed that I wasn't struggling as much before, so she started increasing the intensity a bit. Rubbing her tits in opposite directions, slapping my dick onto her tits, squeezing them harder than ever, with immense pressure nearly crushing my dick. I'm not gonna lie, this felt absolutely amazing and I can't believe how I've only ever got to experience this now. This woman was capable of doing this all along but I've only been able to resist her seductive techniques for the first time this time. If it wasn't for the fact that I've already cum 3 times earlier, I would have exploded all the contents of my balls on her massive orbs by now. Despite this, my legs began to wobble and if she kept this up much longer, I might have to give in to that temptation. I was still pretty proud as I'm sure she was doing this for over a minute, still not an awfully long time but longer than I've ever gone before . Maybe she got tired cause she stopped and I was finally able to take a deep breath again. She decided to give me a blowjob straight after and yes, as usual, it was fucking amazing. Her tongue and lips were all over my dick and balls. At one point she literally sucked my balls with a pop, and my body jerked at the sudden sensation. I was so high with her doing all of this to me and I actually almost shed a tear from how absolutely amazing it felt. I was so grateful for being able withstand all of this for once. I started feeling more bold knowing that I didn't feel like cumming, so I started kissing her neck and running my hand all over her body. I started with placing them on her thighs, then grabbed her firm yet supple ass, and then roamed my hands all over her smooth back, and I could tell she loved it. She started moaning and didn't stop me at all. I actually couldn't believe it, I got a titfuck and blowjob off this woman and still didn't feel like cumming. I could finally do this and fuck her brains out for once, or so I thought.

I foolishly requested for her to fuck me with her on top, thinking I was unstoppable now haha. With my hard as fuck dick she inserts it into her tight pleasure hole, and I was brought back to realisation to how tight her pussy was again. The ultimate pussy which has managed to make me cum within seconds 4 times already. She leaned back and my eyes were once again fixated on her huge dark tits. She started bouncing and her big tits bounced with her. To avoid the temptation of cumming from the sight of her bouncing tits, I went ahead and grabbed them with all my might. Which was a bigger mistake because of the soft yet firm and heavy weight of those glorious melons. If anything this only started quickening the approach of my inevitable orgasm. As I could feel that tingle once again and me trying to resist it, I subconsciously started squeezing her tits even harder, which she noticed. She smiles at me and says "are you close baby? Or you just love my tits?". This teasing fucking bitch, she knew that I was once again on the ropes, and she loved it.

I'd say we've only been fucking for about 15 seconds before she decided to give me the killer move - leaning her heavy tits on my face once again. Fucking hell, the weight of her massive tits on my face with her extremely tight pussy jumping on my dick was the ultimate move that could probably turn any man into a premature ejaculator. My face was completely covered in her big tits, as she kept shaking them and slapping them against my cheeks.

This was bad, very bad as I knew that another orgasm was about to happen, as that tingling sensation was getting stronger and stronger. In a desperate attempt to slow her down, I tried grabbing her thighs and quads to pin her down. But she wasn't letting up, she started bouncing harder and I couldn't stop her, she was stronger than she looked, those toned legs weren't just for show. I knew that I was about to cum and just decided to let it happen, so I grabbed her ass and squeezed as hard as possible. Holy shit, her ass is so firm and amazing and I wanted to grab it forever. Eventually with this sexy bitch and her tight pussy bouncing on my dick, her hanging heavy tits dangling all over my face and my hands on her massive ass, I just let it all out. I didn't even care anymore, I came and came to what felt like ages. As I was also having an orgasm while high, the sensation felt absolutely incredible and I honestly felt like I could die happy like this . Before I knew it and recovered from my orgasm, she was already off me and cleaned me up, my body more relaxed than it's ever been.

I couldn't understand how it was possible but I came fast, even after already cumming 3 times before hand. But I lasted longer, not much longer but I think the sex might have been 20-30 seconds now. Absolutely nothing to be proud of normally, but I knew I was making progress.

I dressed back up and we hugged, once again getting to feel her big tits against my chest, and afterwards kept those fond memories to jack off again once more. I was starting to get worried as I was seriously starting to believe there was no way at all to conquer this woman, I'll just be a prejac whenever I fuck her. But a part of me knew to keep trying and honestly, she was just too hot to ignore anyways, so no harm trying.

Last edited: