Real meetings here / experiences

shawnweaver

Reaction score
I would be interested to know whether people from the forum have already met in real life. Perhaps the woman was shared or they met as a couple. If so, what were your experiences?

I would be interested to know whether people from the forum have already met in real life. Perhaps the woman was shared or they met as a couple. If so, what were your experiences?
This isn't a swinging site. I doubt if anyone from the forum has met anyone else from here. It's 99.999999% guys on here.

Never as a couple.
Only as gentlemen meeting to talk about a shared like of tits. Yes, I believe some of our New York City members have done that before.
I look forward to a day when higher technology allows us to talk tits among each other, perhaps through a virtual "room" or even holodeck-like place where we can communicate with face, tone of voice and gestures (so much more efficient than typing everything).
But yeah, as a place for salacious hook-ups? Naw.