Pvpikvri ● 46H Brunette (No Paid Content) - BBW4U

Is there still a ******* I couldn’t get the others to work

Can anyone please post new content?
Thanks in advance.
I was about to ask if anyone else up here had her premium. She posted on Instagram it had been "hacked" I have not seen her post on snap in awhile. She use to respond but now has got were she hardly does. She went live on Instagram last night doing facepaint of all things and still post on her TikTok. The reason I put hacked in quotes is because this is the most common excuse used by snap chat premiums when they are ready to close up shop. I left message on Instagram was she doing another snap for subscribers. Opened but no response. Typical response for these cases. If she comes back i would be suprised. I leave you one hopefully not last video.
View attachment dryoff.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
She was ready to make a onlyfans but because ppl have no patience / she getting blackmailed with her own content shes decide not to and i bet she wont do anything like this again

She was ready to make a onlyfans but because ppl have no patience / she getting blackmailed with her own content shes decide not to and i bet she wont do anything like this again
Yeah it always goes this way it lasted what two whole weeks. She was live last night saying she was not answering dms some shit people being mean in the messages. While painting her face lol. A lot of these guys get bent out of shape when they dip out with no word. The whole her wanting her subscribers to send picture of you and your name, age where you live shit was just straight up weird. Now that is blackmail shit no thanks. When you buy these snaps you know full well its not going be around long. Enjoy the content while its there and when does eventually disappear just move on there are 100 more behind her.

Yeah it always goes this way it lasted what two whole weeks. She was live last night saying she was not answering dms some shit people being mean in the messages. While painting her face lol. A lot of these guys get bent out of shape when they dip out with no word. The whole her wanting her subscribers to send picture of you and your name, age where you live shit was just straight up weird. Now that is blackmail shit no thanks. When you buy these snaps you know full well its not going be around long. Enjoy the content while its there and when does eventually disappear just move on there are 100 more behind her.
Kittykushman1 got my attention and her onlyfans is very cheap

I had two others that were saved as memories on snap but then the "I got hacked" happened and I was not able to get back to them to record. Sometimes she would send videos you could just save sometimes she save them as a memory those had to record and I never got the chance to. From the way few others talk and her lives I doubt there was going to be an onlyfans it really seems to of just been a short term kinda thing.

I had two others that were saved as memories on snap but then the "I got hacked" happened and I was not able to get back to them to record. Sometimes she would send videos you could just save sometimes she save them as a memory those had to record and I never got the chance to. From the way few others talk and her lives I doubt there was going to be an onlyfans it really seems to of just been a short term kinda thing.

She was great but yeah it felt a little unrealistic with her. Basically she would've had to have a group of great guys supporting her but she got the common bottom feeders per usual and for a girl her age I couldn't imagine her having any mental toughness to work through any of that. She may come back its not like she didn't know what she was doing and all of this was outside of her comprehension.

She was great but yeah it felt a little unrealistic with her. Basically she would've had to have a group of great guys supporting her but she got the common bottom feeders per usual and for a girl her age I couldn't imagine her having any mental toughness to work through any of that. She may come back its not like she didn't know what she was doing and all of this was outside of her comprehension.
What seems to of happened she posted one night that she had been getting threats and weird messages. So then she makes this crazy request were she wanted people to send her a video with their face name and age and place they live. This is when the shit started I would think because she never posted again after that. She deleted all her accounts but her tiktok. She said on tiktok live that she was not answering dms because of the messages and ignored everybody. We all know how some guys get iam sure this really pissed of a few off. I just wrote it off and was like o'well easy come easy go. Like you said she was way to immature to be doing what she was doing. She probably best for her to just stay on tiktok painting her face and goofing off.

Gentlemen, I Think she deleted her snap, so ima record all her stories and post here. Ima wait a day or two to make sure she's gone and take down her whole story (I reply to them so it's saved in chat)

So this is very interesting read so what do y’all guys think. She posted it on Instagram.

They only thing I don't understand even for "women" and i only put quotes bc in her case she doesn't seem to consider herself an adult, is the need to address social media. From all ages even with her developing mind she is mature even to take accountability but realized the internet goes beyond tik tok.

I think she represents a greater problem social media presents to women of all ages. Honestly I hope she gets well but just go away. You had the decency to say you were stopping to those who paid now just get off of it or only use it to communicate with those would you know personally.

We'll be fine its you that needs help atm go get it instead of talking to strangers you owe nothing. Mental health is serious and no one should commit their time and energy to stangers who are negatively impacting them unless out of necessity.

They only thing I don't understand even for "women" and i only put quotes bc in her case she doesn't seem to consider herself an adult, is the need to address social media. From all ages even with her developing mind she is mature even to take accountability but realized the internet goes beyond tik tok.

I think she represents a greater problem social media presents to women of all ages. Honestly I hope she gets well but just go away. You had the decency to say you were stopping to those who paid now just get off of it or only use it to communicate with those would you know personally.

We'll be fine its you that needs help atm go get it instead of talking to strangers you owe nothing. Mental health is serious and no one should commit their time and energy to stangers who are negatively impacting them unless out of necessity.
You have seen a big blow up lately in these busty “women” on social media TikTok especially. Like you were saying even though she is 18 a lot of them if not most think act and are very immature. A lot of the younger generation now seem to have a prolonged growing up period. They see that they can make money very quickly but find out it is a very harsh game to play. Like she said in the post she was looking for attention from anyone. Iam sure she some horrible stuff said to her and I am sorry she had that happen. It’s real mess when you think about it.

Those wobbling fat babyfeeders :love:
I will say one thing bout her boobs in one of her old snaps she took off her bra and it was one of those huge padded bras. Her boobs were massive but not as crazy massive as the above videos.

I will say one thing bout her boobs in one of her old snaps she took off her bra and it was one of those huge padded bras. Her boobs were massive but not as crazy massive as the above videos.
I haven't seen it but it probably isn't a padded bra like you would see someone using to make small or average boobs look bigger. Some of them are just constructed with more padding to make them more comfortable. Her tits are gigantic, she doesn't need to pad her bras. In fact I think I would like to see her in a tight one so see how much cleavage there can be.
That’s why I haven’t screen recorded anything. I don’t really trust those screen record apps for snap I ain’t trying get blocked out the gate. I can say she does post good stuff so far. Still really can’t believe she is doing a premium.
Snapchat won’t allow it to log in. I tried last night and nothing.
Snapchat quit working on bluestacks at least a year ago. Sucks. Instagram works great, though.
jesus christ, i hope not. you actually hope her gut overtakes her boobs, thus rendering her a cueball?
Kaitie was fat from the beginning. Have you seen her more recent photos? She lost a decent amount of weight. Tits still stayed huge, though.
Just found this thread this morning.
Didn't read the whole thing, but is she still doing premium? I'd bite for 30 days if she is.
Based on the recent messages I think she just doesn't know what she got into. She probably liked the attention and the easy money, but didn't know about the weirdos and sick fucks out there. You gotta develop a thick skin if you want to be a sex worker.

How did you manage to find that? I know shes is back on tictok and instgram. She doesn't reply usually.