Playing the long game

p3t3y

Reaction score
So I've known this redhead who is a DD/F cup for several years. I made the mistake of turning her down for a date at first because I was in a dark place and couldn't deal. I see her almost every week for happy hour. She ditched a guy and now has been dating another for a year. But she never mentions him in front of me. A friend asked her about a trip she was taking and he had to pull it out of her that she was going with her boyfriend.

One night she asked me if I wanted to go to her place to watch a movie. But I had worked a 14-hour day that day and was afraid I would crash. I promised her I would take a rain check. But things happened, a family member of hers died, and it dragged out. Finally, I convinced her to go to the movie theater and we caught dinner before. And at dinner, I asked if she wanted me to pursue her.

She turned bright red and was completely surprised. She said no, her boyfriend is a good guy. But she also said he has several kids and she only sees him every other week because of custody. She hasn't met his kids yet, the youngest who is a second grader. I have none. The date went perfect and she expressed regret at the end that I hadn't asked her sooner. She also let loose that she had been afraid that I would have come over to her house weeks earlier and she would have had too much too drink and misbehaved. But then clarified again she was involved in a relationship.

We see each other every week and then she comes alone to a playoff party. It's hot inside, so I suggest we go out to the screened in porch, which is empty. She is wearing a jean jacket that is too small to button over her boobs, and sadly doesn't take it off. We talk and another woman comes out, probably a J-cup BBW woman who is extremely pretty. She is looking at Tinder (men and women) and says she is in an open marriage. Yes, I friended her.

My friend goes to the bathroom, and the big girl starts asking me questions and I tell her the deal. She decides to be my wingman, and when my friend comes back, she keeps asking her if she wants another beer. "I shouldn't," my friend says and always does. She puts her hand on my thigh while she is talking to me but I am playing it cool. The other woman leaves, and my friend asks me to feel how soft her pants are, which are jean leggings. I reach over and put my middle finger hard where her clit should be, and tell her, "I want you so bad." She literally tells me she's a slut for me, then gets embarrassed.

After that she jumps up and runs out. She tries to talk to other people, and doesn't stay long. She hugs me. The next day, she calls me and tells me that this can't happen again. "I'm a grown woman and I'm acting like a teenager," she said. I apologized but said I have no regrets. We see each other every week some more. She stayed after once and we talked but I made no progress. On Facebook, she makes sure to like something every day, but it could be guilt.

So this week she's not with him, I have an opportunity to make my pitch, one on one, by asking her to stay after happy hour. This is not life or death, she is a soulmate, but there are other soulmates (see below). But I do want to perform well because I just want to give it my best shot. So I wanted to just get a hivemind reaction to this. I can tell you that she will not walk out on me and will listen to everything I have to say no matter what.

I was thinking that I would tell her I am going to make an argument to keep the door open to a relationship with me, and she can make an argument to keep it shut. If she shuts the door I am going to cut her out of most of my life because I want to spend energy on a prospective partner. Recently she had said tha she coudn't go to a show with me because she was with her bf that week, but if not she would have been my wingwoman. Which is pretty naive.

So I thought I'd tell her when talked to her if she's going to be my wingwoman, let me tell you what I like. And then I'll describe her: smart curvy redheads, freckles, etc.Then I'll say how are you going to rep me? Say I'm a guy who's cute, creative, funny, big cock, kind and considerate? And she doesn't know I have a big cock yet. So she's going to definitely going to be feeling some lust, and we'll be 5 minutes away from my apartment so I'll be gauging her to see if she'll bite. Not my cock. I don't want that.

But.

Chances are she'll be loyal to her guy. For the wrong reason, she'll feel guilty or she'll hurt him. But she will be way way happier with me, guaranteed. So is there a way to get around this problem? He hasn't done anything wrong, but he's kinda the guy you go to Sam's Club with. Not very exciting. If she could leave him without hurting him, I think it would be a done deal, but I can't make her do it. Thought about suggesting she tell him she just wants a break, but I think she might be weak willed.

**attached is the cleavage shown on the dating profile of my backup plan. May start working on this one as well**

Attachments

• 338d3220d-e46c-406a-a6b6-0a992d9bfb9c-2.jpg
    338d3220d-e46c-406a-a6b6-0a992d9bfb9c-2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 719
If she would leave him for you, she will leave you for another. Do you want a woman that is loyal to you ???? Then respect boundaries

If she would leave him for you, she will leave you for another. Do you want a woman that is loyal to you ???? Then respect boundaries
She's not married and obviously has feelings for me. I think she settled with him because she had no better options. Dating is a test, not a lifelong commitment. I will lay it out on the table and she can say no and I will respect that. But you get zero hits if you don't swing at the ball.

I'm very curious to see where this is going. You have any pic of your hot readhead friend?

I'm very curious to see where this is going. You have any pic of your hot readhead friend?
Thi is a public forum, but here's a crop. I'm seeing her tonight.

Attachments

• 429668929_10230039842552694_2062169080399213281_n.jpg
    429668929_10230039842552694_2062169080399213281_n.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 753
Okay, so I had planned a big speech for tonight and pulled back on my pitch. I was going to say we can't be friends because we'll ending up sleeping together, and remind her of all the reasons that was true. And then feel the moment and react off of what she says.

But I never got the chance. She was further in at the table and blocked in. Later I moved right next to her, but I could see she was getting ready to leave. I got up to let her out and then asked her if she wanted to get a drink later this week. "Absolutely."

So we're going to go somewhere fancy tomorrow. We'll dress up. It will be more mixed signals. But I've rarely turned it on before. I'm going to turn it on and see what happens.