Phat, crazy ass at bus stop

Dominoe

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
Literally happened 15 minutes ago, still dark outside (5:00 a m.)My car is in the shop for a few days so I've resorted to taking the bus (public transportation) to work. As I'm approaching the bus stop I see this woman's shapely body from 75 feet away. As I get closer I noticed her super curvy phat ass OMG!! She walks towards me and says good morning, I reply good morning back to her. I asked her was she waiting for the bus as well. She replied no, I trying to see if I can make a couple of dollars. My eyes are fixated on her big shapely ass. I told her if I didn't have to go to work I'd definitely take her up on her offer (mind you, I usually don't take part in paying for sex), but she would be an exception. I told her that I'd give her a few dollars just for the fact of making my day so early in the morning, but I didn't have any cash on me at all. I asked her can I feel her big ass and she invited me to do so.So I came up from behind her and pressed my already hard dick up against her ass (she is wearing black tights)!! Fuck my dick is raging hard now. I turned her around and gave her an embrace while palming her big shapely ass. OMG. I then asked her if she had a cell number because I would definitely call her when I get off work, sadly she didn't have one. I asked her when will she available, She just replied I'm out here now and then. At that time another bus rider was approaching the bus stop and my big ass friend walked away leaving me with a raging hard on. I'm definitely going to comb the streets in the next few days trying to find her. If only I didn't have to work today . Wow!! She had a perfect big shapely ass!!

What a chance encounter! Hopefully you will see her again and have your phone camera at the ready