Penny Underbust, aka Penny Brown - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

Not that I've ever seen. The only fans is for the pern. She used to do teasing dress ups with pasties and the like. Near the beginning of covid before she broke down to so nudes
Does she do try on videos on her onlyfans like she used to do on YouTube?

Alright. What you've been waiting for should be here. Be quick though. This "window of opportunity" stays open for like ONE DAY. Thank you for your patience. And Enjoy. Let me know if you want any more videos from the past. That stuff isn't copywrighted and shall now be free to who wants it.

https://gofile.io/d/o2IVTq

Penny bought herself a girlfriend:

Attachments

• Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.15.966.jpg
    Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_00.15.966.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_02.14.533.jpg
    Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_02.14.533.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_03.54.766.jpg
    Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_03.54.766.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 347
  • Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_07.28.200.jpg
    Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_07.28.200.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_10.18.866.jpg
    Rosemary Doll BBW unboxing review1080p.mp4_snapshot_10.18.866.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 332
Alright. What you've been waiting for should be here. Be quick though. This "window of opportunity" stays open for like ONE DAY. Thank you for your patience. And Enjoy. Let me know if you want any more videos from the past. That stuff isn't copywrighted and shall now be free to who wants it.

oh the video talking about her collar, those were weird times, she used to do vlogs with that collar on, the most weird one was one where she talked about "satanic posession", eventually she deleted most of those vlogs.

oh the video talking about her collar, those were weird times, she used to do vlogs with that collar on, the most weird one was one where she talked about "satanic posession", eventually she deleted most of those vlogs.
Yes. But i tried to keep most of them, such as her fanservice friday vlogs. She may try to lie nowadays and say she's a completely different person now, but nah. I got (and now others will have) evidence to the contrary. Hopefully we can keep her honest with it.

Yes. But i tried to keep most of them, such as her fanservice friday vlogs. She may try to lie nowadays and say she's a completely different person now, but nah. I got (and now others will have) evidence to the contrary. Hopefully we can keep her honest with it.
or that time she did a long video presenting all of her "personalities" and then deleted it cause it didn't got any attention

or that time she did a long video presenting all of her "personalities" and then deleted it cause it didn't got any attention
i think i have that one too. it's buried somewhere in my archives. i wonder if anyone has all of her twitter videos? including the multiple "crying tantrums" she's had? those are quite something to see. i only had the one titled "i'm sorry" which was in the compilation video. im sure she posted other "meltdowns" that she later deleted.

She may try to lie nowadays and say she's a completely different person now, but nah. I got (and now others will have) evidence to the contrary. Hopefully we can keep her honest with it.
she used to do vlogs with that collar on, the most weird one was one where she talked about "satanic posession", eventually she deleted most of those vlogs.
the multiple "crying tantrums" she's had? those are quite something to see. i only had the one titled "i'm sorry" which was in the compilation video. im sure she posted other "meltdowns" that she later deleted.

You'll probably attribute this to me being a gal, but I think wanting to watch and keep this stuff, especially for the purposes of "Keeping her honest" is super creepy.

I looked through these vids, and what I see is a young lady confused and trying to find herself, and sharing it all online as young people tend to do. Did she makes some mistakes and say some silly stuff? Maybe controversial? Maybe just for attention? Sure, but who doesn't?

Look at her tits. Enjoy her body. But psychoanalyzing her is super cringe, and not really what these forums are for.

Just my two cents.

You’re the real MVP, thank you!!!!

Now this kind of content I could look at all day. :love:

Attachments

• maxresdefault (4).jpg
    maxresdefault (4).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 183
  • maxresdefault (3).jpg
    maxresdefault (3).jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 174
  • maxresdefault (2).jpg
    maxresdefault (2).jpg