Onlyfans downloader?

SulkyAvacado

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent onlyfans downloader? I want to share on this forum more but such a basic thing seems so illusive.

Doing it individually with VideoDownloadHelper or Inspect element is too slow and time consuming

Obligatory tittypic attached below

Attachments

• scarrettx7_0012.jpg
    scarrettx7_0012.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 358
  • scarrettx7_0013.jpg
    scarrettx7_0013.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 349
There were great Addons for Firefox and Chrome, but they gone from their stores. I am formerly an Edge-User, but now i am using Firefox with the "Right-Click-Way" to Download the pics and vids from Onlyfans. Look here: Easy way to download photos from OnlyFans? : firefox
Its not the download-all-with-one-click-thing but better than nothing.

Thx for the pics ;)

Hold down shift and right click
Wow good tip - tried it first with Chrome, no luck, but it absolutely works with Firefox, both video and pics.

You still have to do them individually but it might be easier, try uploading to coomer.party first?

Hey guys, it seems Onlyfans made some changes in the way videos are loaded into the page and all known extensions and applications to download videos have stoped working.

Does anyone know a new way to download videos as of today?

It seems Onlyfans videos are now split in chunks and loaded as blobs, which makes it impossible to download (at least with my knowledge) with the browser's dev tools even using the network tab. I imagine this issue will be a headache for develpers and will take sometime until someone figures out how to do it, and extensions are updated.

For mobile, I use Aloha browser. Free browser, works every time on onlyfans. Just long press and download. Just make sure to download to device or it will just be stuck in the browser downloads. Works for other sites too.

For mobile, I use Aloha browser. Free browser, works every time on onlyfans. Just long press and download. Just make sure to download to device or it will just be stuck in the browser downloads. Works for other sites too.
Doesnt work

For videos it just work to use the dev tools of chrome, you have to go to the network tab, click on preserve log, filter the .mp4, and then reload or load on the video that you want to download, and then it will show like in the image.
then you just right click on the link below and open it in a new tab, from there you can download it

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    935.2 KB · Views: 109
For videos it just work to use the dev tools of chrome, you have to go to the network tab, click on preserve log, filter the .mp4, and then reload or load on the video that you want to download, and then it will show like in the image.
then you just right click on the link below and open it in a new tab, from there you can download it
Dude, I understand what you are saying but it is no longer working. Did you even read what I said earlier?

Those mp4 parts are not complete, you cannot "play" them.

Onlyfans videos are now split into chunks, take a look at this:

there seems to be a script on the server side called "chuck-vendors" which splits and returns the video in smaller incomplete parts, and a javascript code merges them on the client side.

thats why all extensions, addons even external tools and browsers with downloading options have stopped working.

1687834912421.png

Last edited:
this has been very annoying. I want to download the videos so I hope a solution is found!

Dude, I understand what you are saying but it is no longer working. Did you even read what I said earlier?

Those mp4 parts are not complete, you cannot "play" them.

Onlyfans videos are now split into chunks, take a look at this:

there seems to be a script on the server side called "chuck-vendors" which splits and returns the video in smaller incomplete parts, and a javascript code merges them on the client side.
Well I read it and I don't know what you are trying to say or suggest. Cause I'm not lying.
But the last paid subscription i had and video from a paid subscription I downloaded was 20 days ago, the videos I can try now are all from a free subscription, and idk if makes sense but so far maybe they updated that for paid subscriptions.
But some diferences I found with my dev tools and yours is that the type of content loaded for me shows like 'media' while for you is xhr, and also the videos i can download the do not change the url while yours is clearly a video ID routed url 'onlyfans.com/id-of-video/user'.
The ones i tried were only with the user url or /user/videos url.
If you have any video of a free subscription you can't download just send me the link and i will try it.
otherwise cannot try paid ones rn.

EDIT:
Reading comment below probably new videos are processed with the 'chunks system' which looks very hard / impossible to download them.

Last edited:
anyone else notice that some videos are no longer downloadable. regardless of what you do?

There used to be 3 dots in the top right where you could choose save video, that's disappeared too

Last edited: