OMG I love titfucking!!!!

Dominoe

TITs Posting Duke
Reaction score
Extreme Happiness Is having your cock totally engulfed between a pair of the biggest tits ever!!!! And I'm happy to say that I've had to of the best ever!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20221101_081010.jpg
    IMG_20221101_081010.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 901
  • IMG_20221110_075044.jpg
    IMG_20221110_075044.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 873
Extreme Happiness Is having your cock totally engulfed between a pair of the biggest tits ever!!!! And I'm happy to say that I've had to of the best ever!!!
Who is the left one in pinkish or orange color top?

Literally my daily titfuck before going to work.
You are lucky bro
She is damn fine
And obviously you should do it daily before going to work and also after coming home from work also :devilish:
You shared any titfuck vids of her and yours?

You are lucky bro
She is damn fine
And obviously you should do it daily before going to work and also after coming home from work also :devilish:
You shared any titfuck vids of her and yours?
It depends. Sometimes up to 5 or 6 times a day. Her juggs are made for a dick to be between. And face, arms, etc. Titfuck is better than pussy!

It depends. Sometimes up to 5 or 6 times a day. Her juggs are made for a dick to be between. And face, arms, etc. Titfuck is better than pussy!
So agree! Haven't fucked a pussy in many years. Just doesn't compare

Yes her juggs are made for that.
And I also thinks the same that TITTYFUCK is better than pussy if done with the right sets of juggs.
I totally agree!! We actually concocted our own homemade titfuck lube.

I want to tittyfuck both of these ladies.