Nostalgic Titfucks

rexor221

TITs Posting Prince
Reaction score
This thread is for you to share any nostalgic scenes (or memories of scenes if you can't find them! - maybe someone can locate them) of titty-fucking.

I had always been excited by larger breasts, but the first time I ever actually saw a woman titty-fucked, which hadn't even occured to me was possible, was as a teenager when I saw a Christy Canyon scene (Passages), on a VHS comp. Christy's tits look absolutely fantastic in this scene as she rides Marc Wallace and then suddenly commands him to fuck her tits. This was absolutely life-changing and her dirty talk and wild long hair with the way he smashes her breasts together around his cock, pumping them from below is still incredibly hot.

https://sendvid.com/v3g8j3wx

Here's also a clip of Rayveness from an old Playboy show called Sex Under Hot Lights. They would do features on different performers during the 90s boom and, because titfucking was rarely shot in softcore film edits, her squeezing her tits so tightly together while talking about how her husband enjoys slamming them blew my fucking mind. I was so stoked when I finally found a good transfer of this online.

Attachments

• ray.mp4
    12.6 MB