Nipples make the difference!

flyingguy

Reaction score
Does anyone else find that the nipples on a girl effect how much you like the tits? I definitely prefer girls with bigger nipples, a massive pair with tiny pale nipples does less for me, like Terry Nova. Equally a girl can have smaller tits but a good thick pair of nipples and that does it for me. Rachel Aldana definitely has the perfect combo imo.

Eraserhead nipples are the shit. That being said, Terry Nova and Siri are two all-time faves, so they're not everything.

Eraserhead nipples are the shit. That being said, Terry Nova and Siri are two all-time faves, so they're not everything.
Siri's nipples do eventually come out to play but they needed a lot of stimultion. I'm talking pre-reduction here.

not really. I need disproportionate size more than anything else. I could watch Himiwako grow forever and be quite content with that (if she still posted anything)

I had an ex who was enormous ,can't remember her bra size but she was over 60 inches when I measured them,but she had the tiniest nipples and areola.They could have passed for pimples.You had to ferret around to find them.Thankfully she loved it when you found them.By contrast my tall leggy blonde ex wife had B/C cups with enormous puffy nipples,virtually boob on boob.She was very self conscious of them but she knew they made me rock hard.

Big/dark areolas really make a difference between average and great boobs. Pale areolas are just not as good as dark ones. Here are couple of examples

Attachments

• 069_1000-1063405875.jpg
    069_1000-1063405875.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 095_1000-3945930175.jpg
    095_1000-3945930175.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 626_450.jpg
    626_450.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 257
  • EbPx1JT.jpg
    EbPx1JT.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 275
Yeah they certainly do, I'm not a huge fan of massive areolas that take up the entire tit, or huge pokers that stand out 5 inches, but a nice pair of nipples makes all the difference. I guess I'm into normal nipples in terms of size/shape, but on massive heavy tits. Some favs below, and a couple of huge hooters do come to mind <--- but they're DNP along with quite a few others that I pictured as well. Still, these five photos sums it up nicely I think.

Attachments

• fdwd.jpg
    fdwd.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 95
  • mer1 (7).jpg
    mer1 (7).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 80
  • faithbra.jpg
    faithbra.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 81
  • michelle_marsh_40.jpg
    michelle_marsh_40.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 86
  • ezgif-1-a970caed4420.gif
    ezgif-1-a970caed4420.gif
    5 MB · Views: 93
Innies does massively detract from the titties, like I have to go hunting for the goods once more after the tiddies have been unleashed.

Siri was an eample of having to hunt and tease the nipple out.

Idk I always had a thing for big boobs and medium areolas and nipples. And I always preferred dark to light brown ones. Maseratixxx and Carmen Hayes being perfect examples.