Nicole Peters

i see. well, like i said, i hope she has a great life and that she is very happy and has a great man who loves and appreciates her. i really miss her though, it's a shame she didn't enjoy modeling. :(

Yeah, she did a few things and that was it. I've never seen a model look more uncomfortable in front of the camera than she seemed to be.

Yes, I know it's Nicole Peters, anyone got any info if there was any more of these taken or what the story with this was?

I just like amateur style shots the most, if you haven't already noticed... Heh :wink:

Attachments

• 693682-np_may_2007.jpg
    693682-np_may_2007.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,689
mmm, damn. never seen that pic before but i love it, am a huge fan of Nicole.

I know, this is a very late reply, but I stumbled into this thread by accident.

About Nicole Peters: she's a Bachelor of Art!
She graduated autumn 2008 at some University in North-East England.
She stopped modelling already in 2005, shortly after she started college, during which she earned her money in the hotel & catering industry.
Here's Nicole as a student, enjoying the nightlife:
I'm not sure if she didn't enjoy modelling. To me she had a natural shyness, and she had the gutz to show it on camera! That's one of the reasons why I liked her so much!
She also modelled for the famous UK art photographer James Elliot. Here's a small sample [Nicole seemed to prefer showing her breasts rather pushed up or pressed together ;)]:
Nicole Peters was my favourite model of the first decade of this millennium. :)
I wish her well!

Mod edit: Replaced full size images with attachments. BBL46LL

Attachments

• mv6dzpgb.jpg
    mv6dzpgb.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,132
  • g6eaiqq2.jpg
    g6eaiqq2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • ff443tb3.jpg
    ff443tb3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:
She did have her Facebook profile semi-public but has now terminated it. Probably too many weirdos harassing her after it became public info.

OB1 said:
She did have her Facebook profile semi-public but has now terminated it. Probably too many weirdos harassing her after it became public info.

I think this is a problem for many (former) models.
In most cases it's caused by the biographical information given at a lot of modelling or general info sites.

But a fantasy should remain a fantasy, when these girls are involved.
I know I won't take the plane to the UK.

Shorty V said:
OB1 said:

I think this is a problem for many (former) models.
In most cases it's caused by the biographical information given at a lot of modelling or general info sites.

But a fantasy should remain a fantasy, when these girls are involved.
I know I won't take the plane to the UK.
Well said, both.

Personally, I'm glad she got what she wanted out of the business. Too many of the models end up with a load of crap, or worse, when all is done.

And we've still got her pictures, after all. :)

Too bad that she retired already some five years ago. AFAIK, she's now a Bachelor of Arts. Sigh.
Here are some sweet memories of beautiful Nicole Peters, bursting out of her blue blouse ........ and showing us her HUGE ........BRA????
Man, ain't that a HUGE disappointment????
http://img145.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1466906640111_22lo

Mod edit: Removed duplicate images. Replaced full size images with attachments. BBL46LL

To me, Nicole Peters had a natural shyness, and she had the gutz to show it on camera! That's one of the reasons why I liked her so much!

The unique combination of shyness and playfulness was Nicole's trademark during her modelling years.

Even a regular workout wouldn't prevent me from Nicole Peters' weakening my loins! :oops:

IMHO, this is a beautiful picture:

Attachments

• 056247109251773.jpg
    056247109251773.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 657
  • g85whlxf.jpg
    g85whlxf.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 7b4f1ake.jpg
    7b4f1ake.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 463
  • yuauy586.jpg
    yuauy586.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 636
Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole Peters never did a hardcore scene, which kept her DreamGirl Next Door image unimpaired.

Here's a clip from one of those dreamy softcore solo scenes: I always feel the urge to play 10CC's I'm not in love whilst watching it. I guess it's Nicole's cute and natural shyness that does the trick .... :oops:

I'm not in love, so don't forget it:
it's just a silly phase I'm going through

;)

Mod edit: Removed dead link. Replaced full size image with attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• lhzefc3z.jpg
    lhzefc3z.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 627
Nicole Peters turned 30 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE!

cigckckj.jpg

Nicole Peters was even BIG in Japan. ;)

Here she is, as Super Pin-Up :) for the famous magazine Bachelor:

Mod edit: Replaced full size image with attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• Nicole_-_Centerfold_in_Japan_2005-11.jpg
    Nicole_-_Centerfold_in_Japan_2005-11.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 846
you sure?? i would've thought i'd recognise her!

This modest thread had turned into a series of 'red crosses', therefore I had to do some radical editing and deleting. Apologies for that, but at least the '10 CC' :lol: download is restored again.

I'm not in love, btw. ;)

Mod edit: Replaced full size image with attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• a2nzaxb2.jpg
    a2nzaxb2.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 454