Nextdoorqueen F cup

nextdoorqueen

TiTs Verified
Reaction score
I was always shy about my body. People always made fun of my F cup breasts and my super skinny legs. Telling me I should get a breast reduction to look normal. But what is "normal"? Help me find out! Still too shy to show my face, but I do plan to share my breasts, my legs, my body. Eager to see if you like me for what I am. If not, I can go and do that breast reduction everybody is pushing me to do... HAHA

OF: https://onlyfans.com/nextdoorqueen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoorqueen

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 12,114
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12,369
  • 0E096F4C-47A1-455B-9B49-9EBE71A90383_1_201_a.jpeg
    0E096F4C-47A1-455B-9B49-9EBE71A90383_1_201_a.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12,240
Last edited by a moderator:
Lordy. You made me get online just to respond. ;)

Welcome to the Forum, ndq. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed a picture of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more.

Now, if you can post a pic (you do not have to show your face) holding a sign that says, Hi TitsInTops (or something like that; see examples, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...i-hope-you-like-my-photos.126431/post-1050073 or https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/hii-big-boob-32f-content.140871/post-1387819 ), I can change your status to, TiTs Verified.

And, by doing this, it will result in faster action if you should find a post that is not to your liking.

Regards,

I was always shy about my body. People always made fun of my F cup breasts and my super skinny legs. Telling me I should get a breast reduction to look normal. But what is "normal"? Help me find out! Still too shy to show my face, but I do plan to share my breasts, my legs, my body. Eager to see if you like me for what I am. If not, I can go and do that breast reduction everybody is pushing me to do... HAHA
Only people (mostly other girls, I bet) who are insecure around you, encourage you to get a BR.

While I am certain that every member here (male, or female; yes, we do have female members; sadly, a few pretend to be guys; though equally sad, are the male members who bug, or harass them) strongly opposes the mere thought of you, or any busty girl, getting a BR.

However, you must do what you feel is right. If they are not bothering you, then, tell those who are bugging you to do it, to bugger off.

Personally, I think they are awesome! :love:

Cheers,

You look sexy! cant wait to see more of you!

you will never please others, there is someone who will always be dissatisfied)) I think that you have gorgeous breasts) do not be shy about your figure

You have a beautiful breast!!

Don't be shy about it, I've been trying to tell the girls who have big tits, love the way you are, surgery ain't change anything of your life. you have wonderful body and hope you can be proud of it.

welcome

This looks so promising. Welcome to the forum and Thank You so much for showing those pictures. I am ready for more.

You're in the right place to get the attention those magnificent breasts deserve. Nothing but boob hounds around here. Looking forward to more of your amazing boobs!o_O:love:

Honestly, you should be yourself… it looks fine just the way they are then again, I am a sucker for big boobs… I’m curious to see full body but I’m sure you look fine from head to toe… lots of people will love the way you look just like others will hate… but be you, the proud you that had the courage to post up these pics!

I love your breasts an would love to see more. BR is surgery and i am against that. You need encouragement NOT to feel free to talk to me anytime. Dont destroy what you have been blessed with Please!!! Advantages of large boobs, children want a soft place of comfort, men also!!! Society deems large breasts beautiful. Sensitivity and sensualality are heighten. Breast feeding is better for babies. Glad your here and welcome!!!!

Your boobs are impressive, so huge! Don't be shy to show them off

Did you see the Admin's post from yesterday?
I see you've been online.
Let BreastQuest or I know once you've sent your selfie and we'll unlock your thread.
Thanks,
Ptar