NEW Tiktok Reduction finds only (please search for username before sharing - Links ONLY; No images)

I know I'm a simple heterosexual male with simple heterosexual male desires, but I cannot understand why busty girls get breast reductions when they know how hot and sexy big tits make them look. Please help me understand. Is it just pure and unhinged stupidity or is it just selfishness?

What a depressing thread to start.
Agreed. I'm out. I can't stand watching these dumb b!tches express their excitement at mutilating themselves.

And they all slip back into the average at best category….

I refuse to help fund reductions hence I don’t subscribe to any of them. They aren’t to be trusted and I only put money on sure things haha.
And a very high percentage of them once it’s all paid for and booked become nasty branding followers losers, simps etc.
How very appreciative of your followers !

Last laugh is on them when they have to get a job and actually earn an income like the rest of us as they have mutilated tits nobody wants to see!

The worst is the scar left. It's big, it's ugly and it will be there forever.

As many guys already mentioned here, it is totally unacceptable for a normal girl with a breast slightly larger than normal to have them chopped off...

what are those doctors thinking ?

By the way, there are not doctors, these are butchers, starving for some extra money, relying on the inability of those girls to recognize how beautiful they are the way they were born.

I hear a lot about the so called "body positivity" but people just seem to be ignoring that there is a whole generation of perfectly health girls, membering off health body parts, just because it would theoretically make them more appealing.

I bet most of them regret once they see the scar, once they see the lost of interest from the guys, the likes sinking down, the views mindering, but they will never tell that openly, they will hide inside themselves because to admit that would mean to admit that they are wrong, and they did a shit that cannot be undone.

I think the worst, the very nature of this post, is tiktok. Any self-loving HKers and Taiwanese would avoid tiktok/douyin like a plague, but it seems western/Euro-Americans have no such concern whatever, and they are ok with dumb tiktok treands as well as tiktok BR as if it's a trendy and "health" topic. Tiktok has a track record of conniving at dangerous/risky behaviour, promotion of propaganda, and "incitement to BR (esp. western citizens)" would count as one such example, one of "social disruption/risky behaviour", imo.