New Size 32H!! New video of my wife soaping her tits!

So we are going to a family wedding today and my wife has to wear a white bra.... only one she has is a 32f and she is a 32H so i will try get some photos to up load!

I really love my wife i have just woken up to beautiful breasts in my face! They have started to bulge out of the 32H bra..... We are going swimming today so i will try get a pic of her changing or in the bikini!

Attachments

• IMG_5435.jpeg
    IMG_5435.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 121
32 H? you sure? looks alot smaller than that
Here are some from today, we went swimming. I can assure you they are a full 32H cup. I will take a pic later of my wife with bra on and show the 3 hook fixing and the label there massive and awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpeg
    IMG_2588.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5038.jpeg
    IMG_5038.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 128
32 H? you sure? looks alot smaller than that
Mr. Nasty,

I can see where you are coming from.
However...
It's VERY IMPORTANT... to factor in the 32 portion of the 32-H.
In terms of sheer cup size and mass. The lower the band size, the higher the cup size will be for an equally size titty.
For example:
A 32-H is roughly on par with a:
34-G (DDDD)
36-F (DDD)
38-E (ie: DD)
40-D
42-C
44-B
(These are rough estimates, but illustrate the point that that I'm trying to make. I used the bra size chart on thirdlove.com for this post. Other charts depending on country, etc may slightly vary.)

So, while the H makes us think that a 32-H is HUGE....in terms of sheer breast size and mass, it's essentially the equivalent of a 38-DD.

I don't know about you, but I've seen some very unimpressive and disappointing 38-DD cups in my time.

But back to the lovely, blessed lady in question.
Because she wears a 32-H, her back must be very, very small.
As such, in relation to her body, her breasts are WELL-ABOVE average.
An H-cup combined with any band size is a rare and delightful treat for 99% of the fans who frequent this site. (and as she inevitably ages, gains weight, etc. her breasts are likely to continue to get bigger and bigger in relation to the rest of her otherwise small frame.) Winner-Winner! Big titties for dinner!!!

So, to the OP...Thanks for sharing. You caught yourself a fine looking, well-built lady.

Mr. Nasty,

I can see where you are coming from.
However...
It's VERY IMPORTANT... to factor in the 32 portion of the 32-H.
In terms of sheer cup size and mass. The lower the band size, the higher the cup size will be for an equally size titty.
For example:
A 32-H is roughly on par with a:
34-G (DDDD)
36-F (DDD)
38-E (ie: DD)
40-D
42-C
44-B
(These are rough estimates, but illustrate the point that that I'm trying to make. I used the bra size chart on thirdlove.com for this post. Other charts depending on country, etc may slightly vary.)

So, while the H makes us think that a 32-H is HUGE....in terms of sheer breast size and mass, it's essentially the equivalent of a 38-DD.

I don't know about you, but I've seen some very unimpressive and disappointing 38-DD cups in my time.

But back to the lovely, blessed lady in question.
Because she wears a 32-H, her back must be very, very small.
As such, in relation to her body, her breasts are WELL-ABOVE average.
An H-cup combined with any band size is a rare and delightful treat for 99% of the fans who frequent this site. (and as she inevitably ages, gains weight, etc. her breasts are likely to continue to get bigger and bigger in relation to the rest of her otherwise small frame.) Winner-Winner! Big titties for dinner!!!

So, to the OP...Thanks for sharing. You caught yourself a fine looking, well-built lady.
Perfectly put thankyou! And my wife thanks you too.

Really couldn't are what you think, if you saw them in person you'd be impressed. Just a typical key board worrier.
No need to get defensive there man. Now have a look at what real H cups look like compared to what you are talking about. Keyboard warrior or worrier? Not really, but I do think you need to get a reality check and perhaps have your wife get a real bra measurement because she and Shannon are not in the same league.

IMG_5317.jpegShannon36HH.jpg

Last edited:
No need to get defensive there man. Now have a look at what real H cups look like compared to what you are talking about. Keyboard warrior or worrier? Not really, but I do think you need to get a reality check and perhaps have your wife get a real bra measurement because she and Shannon are not in the same league.

View attachment 3751631View attachment 3751608
Great point H - L cups are way different if you've had the chance to enjoy them with a partner.