''NEW'' Busty British Actress 'Lizzie Davidson' ('Billie') - Such Brave Girls (2023)

''Has Lizzie Davidson ( Busty Billie) been 'blessed' with 'E' or 'F' cup size natural breasts?''

• Total voters

New Edition

Reaction score
I 'thoroughly' enjoyed watching 'all' the episodes in one sitting and found this dark, humorous, sexy comedy very entertaining!
Congratulations especially to Lizzie Davidson aka Billie for such great acting .
I was 'instantly' attracted to Lizzie Davidson (Busty Billie) who's been 'blessed' with incredibly 'big natural breasts' 'hidden' under her baggy clothes.
Really 'turned me on' when she 'commented' on them several times throughout the episodes.
(I hope she's cast to wear the ' bare minimum' of clothing or 'very tight crop tops or 'topless' or last, but not least, 'NUDE'' in any 'future' episodes).
My guess as to the 'size' of her large natural breasts is a cup size 'E' or 'F'.
So, I'm starting a 'Poll' on this 'platform' to discover the 'Official Vital Statistics' of Lizzie Davidsons' ( Busty Billies'), big natural breasts;
So, without further a do, let the game begin, lol.
POLL:
''Has Lizzie Davidson ( Busty Billie) been 'blessed' with 'E' or 'F' cup size natural breasts?''
Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000354910.png

Attachments

• Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000350389.png
    Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000350389.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 437
  • Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000352452.png
    Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000352452.png
    652.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000353577.png
    Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000353577.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 393
  • Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000354910.png
    Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000354910.png
    812.4 KB · Views: 410
  • Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000366222.png
    Such Brave Girls Season 1 Episode 2 Such Unavailable Girls.mp4_000366222.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 428
Last edited by a moderator:
Lizzie Davidson (Busty Billie) taking a Pregnancy Test in the bathroom, but she oozes some 'CREAMY CUM' whilst peeing on the toilet instead!!! lol.

Synopsis;

'Such Brave Girls' explores life and love in all its ugly chaos. Join Josie, Billie and their mum, Deb as they attempt to claw their way towards a better life. Armed only with an ability to see the line and boldly step over it, these very brave girls finally have a chance to explore themselves – but should they?Sisters Josie and Billie and their single mother Deb navigate life armed with nothing but poor judgement and self-esteem exclusively tied to people who couldn't care less about them. They're vain, selfish, heavily in debt, pathologically desperate for affection and bursting with misplaced, terrifying love.

Since recently 'discovering' British born actress Lizzie Davidson aka Billie, I've become obsessed by her, can't stop thinkin' about her 'BIG NATURAL BREASTS' and hourglass figure.
When I go to bed at night, she's on my mind & when I awake in the morning, she's on my 'mind', I need a 'grind'.
Oh Lizzie, I 'lust' after you and its wrong, but it feels so right.
''Now then, wheres my box of tissues? Oh yeah, I used them all whilst stroking my 'hard d...'. all night over Lizzie, lol, she really 'turns me on' for 2 'hugely obvious' reasons'', lol.
I wish I could 'date' her for 'real' in 2024, but a dreams just a dream until it 'cums' true, lol, (pardon the pun, couldn't help myself).
I'll continue fantasizing over her.......and hope that if I'm ever out 'shopping' in her home town, here in the UK, on a fine Sunny day, our paths will cross & we'll become better acquainted as 'friends', but eventually become 'LOVERS'. x

Last edited:
What a discovery!
Scientist claim that everyone has an 'identical' looking person to each & everyone of us, somewhere in the world and Kylie Page bares a 'striking' resemblance to Lizzie Davidson who plays the character 'Busty' Billie who happens to dye her hair 'blonde' in order to gain the attention of her fantasy boyfriend in this Dark Comedy.
What do you guys & girls think? Does Kylie Page resemble Billie?

Last edited: