Neighbor with cannons

mjenks2003

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
I was working on the yard with my girlfriend the other day. when we went to look at the grass from across the street, our neighbor, who we rarely see, came out of her house. She had huge tits that were perky and sticking out, they were so big I could catch my girl looking at her too.
It threw me off I didn’t even care if I got caught looking. I am trying to find an excuse to introduce myself without her coming to the house and ratting me out haha.

Offer to "cut her grass" or "mow her lawn" for free bro.... then boom shaka lacka.

What was the reason she came out of the house? Perhaps it's a daily ritual and you might get lucky to snap a photo or two.
I’ve seen her twice now. Once in morning and that original, it’s my goal to catch her and get a pic on here

I was working on the yard with my girlfriend the other day. when we went to look at the grass from across the street, our neighbor, who we rarely see, came out of her house. She had huge tits that were perky and sticking out, they were so big I could catch my girl looking at her too.
It threw me off I didn’t even care if I got caught looking. I am trying to find an excuse to introduce myself without her coming to the house and ratting me out haha.
Hope you catch a glimpse of her and upload it for some objectivity. Maybe you can cook up a reason to say hi. Find something in her yard (significant or not) and bang on her door

Man, a random update. I was outside cutting the grass and she came out in a shirt and no bra . Bouncing up an down to a point she had to hold them from moving. I couldn’t stop staring. She was there “looking for something” though she came back with nothing.
From the one shot you can tell the side action shes loaded

Attachments

• 6725D289-B981-4510-9542-E193EC5021FD.jpeg
    6725D289-B981-4510-9542-E193EC5021FD.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 8,956
Assuming you're in America, halloween is a great time to "connect" with your neighbors. Good luck!

Man, a random update. I was outside cutting the grass and she came out in a shirt and no bra . Bouncing up an down to a point she had to hold them from moving. I couldn’t stop staring. She was there “looking for something” though she came back with nothing.
Those things look huge and heavy

Haha I think she lives with her older parents ( 60s) so I think she would know. But I definitely need to see these tits in person
"I think she lives with her older parents ( 60s)"

she's definitely looking for hog

"I think she lives with her older parents ( 60s)"

she's definitely looking for hog
I’m sure she gets it. Wayyy too hot not to, but def the best reaction when she bounces out the house

Oh yeah finally an update, glad I bookmarked this one lol

Just out of curiosity, does your gf have big boobs as well? If no, and this girl seems into you, how would you proceed?

she looks slim and stacked