Need Help and Info on selling pics

• Thread starter nickylovesknockers
  • Start date
N

nickylovesknockers

Hi all
Where's the best place to sell pics of my very busty wife?
All the best
Nicky

Re: Selling pics

<r><QUOTE author="nickylovesknockers"><s>
nickylovesknockers said:
</s>Hi all<br/>
Where's the best place to sell pics of my very busty wife?<br/>
All the best<br/>
Nicky<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You need to get her out there first so people will want her pics. What is her bra size?<br/>
<br/>
I would look at yesboobs or possibly score. <br/>
<br/>
I think score sucks, but it will get her out there</r>

Thanks Dave
She's a 34K (uk)
I think Score will want to take their own pics whereas I may want to sell pics I've taken
Ill look at Yesboobs

The Mrs (they're natural btw)

Attachments

• stoof 022.jpg
    stoof 022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 769
Beautiiful!!!!

Fucking hell! she is amazing and you are a lucky dog! :D

Hope some big company buys them and displays them and you guys earn some :)
On a darker note, you should also make a quick vid with her :D hoho

Nicky she is amazing! I wish you and her all the success in the world with this!

Thanks all for the kind comments
Will try Silicone free and yes boobs!

nickylovesknockers said:
Hi all
Where's the best place to sell pics of my very busty wife?
All the best
Nicky
Create a clips4sale account. Manyvids, or extralunch money.

Nicky I just want to thank you again for what you've shared of her, and it blows my mind that the websites you've contacted haven't already bought airplane tickets and hotel stays for you and her, because she is amazing!

In that most recent pic, I like her wry smile as if she's saying "Right. I know you can't believe the size of them, and sometimes I can't either."

I'll bet she's smart as a whip too. I have only been to northern England (the Lakes District) and I'd visit pubs and I'd see pretty girls and assume they didn't know much, only to have them school me on everything from art to history to anthropology.

Thanks Antonio Rosa
Yes you're absolutely right her brains are even bigger than her boobs!!
Waiting to hear from Yesboobs and Silicone Free
We were ripped off a few years ago by Topheavy.com so we're being a bit more cautious this time! :)

Dude amazing. You lucky dog you! You need to get more pics of her out there, even if the pics are of her wearing clothes like the one you posted. I need more!

nickylovesknockers said:
Great thanks Azuroh

Sounds good look forward to seeing you on there, make sure to post up the links for us here when youre established. That and dont forget to make sure and advertise and all that good stuff.

Yep,she looks like a star for voluptuous magazine or xl.Would probly do well selling boob bounce clips.

I would try Divinebreasts.com or maybe Omgbigboobs.com. I think the same person runs both of them, but I've seen content on there that was done privately by the model.

I wouldn't think you would have any issues with getting an offer if that is your wife. Those are amazing!