Natalie, red head with a nice pair - BBW4U

I just let my sub end. She hasn't posted on OF in like 2 weeks, but she's active on IG. I kinda feel scammed, she promised a "picture overload" right before the holidays and only posted like 3 pictures since.

I just let my sub end. She hasn't posted on OF in like 2 weeks, but she's active on IG. I kinda feel scammed, she promised a "picture overload" right before the holidays and only posted like 3 pictures since.
Are they even nude?

She just posted an offer for the week $75 for 1 topless photo. I think it's still too expensive, but considering the last time she offered a topless pic it was $100, there might be hope for the future.
If anyone wants to buy and post it though, they'd be a hero.

Her OF is totally is totally bogus. Her tag line says "I post multiple times a week." Bullshit, we're lucky if she posts 1 pic (non nude) every 2 weeks. No wins. You actually get more content and spicier content on her Instagram. I just cancelled my subscription to her OF.

April posts were 1st, 5th, 20th and 26th. May has been 14th and 26th.

6 non nudes in 2 months, no dms, no ppvs. $11.99/mo....
And the pic she posted the other day is awful. Barely shows anything. She posted better pics with cleavage on her IG this week. I’m with you. I’m gonna let mine run out and be done with it

Her OF is currently not running. She's "on hiatus" but I don't think she'll be back.

She has a new bf who doesn't approve of her showing the goods, so she won't be revealing anything in the near future.