My wife says, "My boobs are getting bigger - Oh no!"

That's odd so many women pay $$$ to get larger boobs. Larger boobs are so feminine and look better in clothes. I hear women complaining about gaining fat on their stomach as their body changes, but it's strange to hear somebody bemoaning increasing breast size. Does she fear the attention or something? Ok, looks like that's it. Let her know big boobs are a lovely trait, and keep playing with them, and not to worry about men oogling her, men look at sexy things, and that's ok. She should wear clothes that flatter them, and not try to cover with baggy tops, that's what would make her look frumpy.
Yes!

When my wife says she thinks her boobs have got bigger, it's invariably followed jokingly by 'That's not a problem is it?' or 'Not that you're complaining'.
Or when she shows me pictures of a large busted lady and asks if the lady is bigger busted than her, when i reply nah they're bee stings she says I'm spoilt

When my wife says she thinks her boobs have got bigger, it's invariably followed jokingly by 'That's not a problem is it?' or 'Not that you're complaining'.
Or when she shows me pictures of a large busted lady and asks if the lady is bigger busted than her, when i reply nah they're bee stings she says I'm spoilt
That's a wholesome and good wife

Get a boner just thinking about all the time the exes have joked about their tits with me :love:

your wife is cool